Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2009, 11:09 AM         #361
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
The series is starting to get better. The Samuel story line is intriguing. The Sylar trapped in bodies thing has run its course. I wonder whose body he is trapped in now.

The problem with this series' ratings is that it goes up against House. House will of course crush it. I think NBC gave up on this show when they moved it to 8 and well...this is definitely the last season.
Yea changing the team f**ked it up for me. I'm a big fan of House and Lincoln Heights and I had to choose which one to watch live. And it's not on the level of House by any means.
 8 years ago '06        #362
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2264 2264
The writers strike and time change f**ked up the ratings.
 8 years ago '08        #363
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Spid3yo said:
Season 1 was classic enough of a story, yet still kept you wondering what was going to happen. All events led to 1 thing. You had the major problem, and everything built towards it.

Lately everything has branched off in too many directions that you don't have one single problem anymore. Look at this season, what's the main problem everyone is working towards? There are too many little pieces and side stories that are too confusing to even the most hardcore of fans.
The same thing is happening this season. Season 1 was basically stopping Sylar becoming all too powerful and becoming a threat to the world (i.e blowing up, genocide, etc.). Of course you had that twist that it was eventually peter blowing up but the main focus was Sylar k!lling people and becoming powerful. There were a few side stories as well.

This season is the same:

But instead of k!lling, Samuel is using manipulation to become super powerful. And it appears Samuel can become so powerful that Sylar pales in comparison. So now the story gets rolling to stop Samuel. And it appears that Samuel is holding a few of the carnies captive. Edgar (Darth Maul) doesn't seem thrilled to be there and we already saw Samuel strong arm him (literally) with the ink choke. And Lydia is showing her displeasure as well. Now he has Hiro who is also there against his will. With Tracy soon coming on bored.

I'm telling you, this season is looking very Season 1 esque. I'm just hoping they learned from their past mistake and make the finale epic.
 8 years ago '06        #364
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2264 2264
The finale should have an epic 20 minute battle between Sylar and Peter vs Samuel.
 8 years ago '05        #365
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I'm pretty sure they'll have another season. They'll set it up as Sylar v Peter (give him his powers back some how) v Samuel in the finale of next season. All will lead up to that with Sylar going after Parkman, Mom, HRG, ect...
 8 years ago '08        #366
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Looks like NBC realized it was stupid to show Heroes @ 8 so after the winter Hiatus, we should expect Heroes to be back @ the 9pm slot.
 8 years ago '07        #367
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 KarteL13 said:
Looks like NBC realized it was stupid to show Heroes @ 8 so after the winter Hiatus, we should expect Heroes to be back @ the 9pm slot.
Good now I can watch Heroes and House on the same night
 11-19-2009, 07:22 PM         #368
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
The series is starting to get better. The Samuel story line is intriguing. The Sylar trapped in bodies thing has run its course. I wonder whose body he is trapped in now.

The problem with this series' ratings is that it goes up against House. House will of course crush it. I think NBC gave up on this show when they moved it to 8 and well...this is definitely the last season.
Hell I never even noticed the time change LOL

Last edited by tj.iscool; 11-19-2009 at 07:25 PM..
 11-19-2009, 07:55 PM         #369
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I'm pretty sure they'll have another season. They'll set it up as Sylar v Peter (give him his powers back some how) v Samuel in the finale of next season. All will lead up to that with Sylar going after Parkman, Mom, HRG, ect...
...and there still won't be a big f!ght scene just like S1.
 11-19-2009, 09:47 PM         #370
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
...and there still won't be a big f!ght scene just like S1.
Well they ran out of money in S1, that's why that s**t sucked. But hopefully they'll give an all out f!ght scene. I won't hold my breathe for it. But hopefully they'll finally give a payout, if not this show will be known as the most false climactic show ever.
 8 years ago '04        #371
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 8 years ago '05        #372
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Wooooooooo Weeee So who is he k!lling first..
 8 years ago '04        #373
space
space
that s**t was G Status of the n*gga Sylar
 8 years ago '05        #374
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Ohh s**t go nathan goooo
 8 years ago '04        #375
space
space
Just str8

W
T
F
!
 8 years ago '09        #376
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
forgot so see todays episode, can someone fill me in to what happened on tonights episode?
 8 years ago '04        #377
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
man i wish hiro would get off this charlie kick...he f**kin with my boy edgar
 8 years ago '08        #378
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Thank god they didn't k!ll Edgar yet.

And Lydia is fukken s3xy as fukk. Got damn at her changing. And she ain't really got much of a body but she's still good to go.
 8 years ago '04        #379
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
so did lyle get the happy days family matters treatment go upstairs never come back downstairs and never spoken of again treatment
 8 years ago '08        #380
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
so did lyle get the happy days family matters treatment go upstairs never come back downstairs and never spoken of again treatment
didn't HRG say he couldn't make it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago