Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
109 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
290 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #321
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 MosDefinition said:
mohinders got to be the dumbest character in tv history

hmm this guy has all this power he probably doesnt know about oh i know why dont i go let him know about all this power he could have that wont end badly like making a formula to give everyone abilities
suresh didnt know he didnt know about his power
 11-17-2009, 01:51 AM         #322
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
suresh didnt know he didnt know about his power
Jacob told him, he had to know
 8 years ago '05        #323
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
peter didnt get sylar's abilities (i dont think) he got nathan's flying ability.

i co-sign the s**t about giving peter his old powers back though.. i know people want to give love to parkman and the haitan, but peter was the most power hero by far. also, the haitan can be shot and k!lled.. he doesnt have powers to stop that. peter could stop bullets and parkman can get in your head to stop you.. so no, the haitan wasnt the most powerful.

i am not buying this is the final season of heroes. samuel's character is actually pretty good. as long as they build up and don't abruptly end it this season (i.e., k!ll him off in some lame f!ght) then they'll have a very nice season next year.

find a way to get peter his powers back. instead of absorbing abilities by being around them, have it where he actually has to touch them to get the powers. that gives the heroes the strongest character, and you'll still have sylar and samuel as villains.

peter with his powers, sylar going after the people that f**ked up him over (and maybe even samuel... samuel v. sylar would be great), samuel building an army (gets stronger with more 'heroes' around him) would already set up a nice season -- not to mention more action. this season has been great, and the best part is there hasn't been a lot of action. it's all story lines setting up action, which would be the next season.
 8 years ago '04        #324
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
hmmm, Im pretty sure this season will end with Sylar vs Samuel. Samuel needs others with abilities around him to make him strong, while sylar wants everyones ability. that could be an epic showdown.

Is it just me or is Samuel's power a form of matter manipulation of a bigger scale. kind of like magneto from xmen.

Last edited by XxC4xX; 11-17-2009 at 04:03 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #325
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 1469 1469
hiro just loves to mess stuff up, damn..... sylar just needs to take his body back and get it poppin

parkman
peters mother
hrg
are on the hit list lol
 8 years ago '07        #326
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
So wait where did carnival Sylar go?
 11-17-2009, 06:38 AM         #327
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raziel said:
hiro just loves to mess stuff up, damn..... sylar just needs to take his body back and get it poppin

parkman
peters mother
hrg
are on the hit list lol
Hiro pretty much k!llin everyone on the panet
just so he can be inlove & die with the b**ch

I mean damn he aint even fukk LOL
 8 years ago '04        #328
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Just1Spark said:
So wait where did carnival Sylar go?
shape shifted into Nathan, no?
 8 years ago '04        #329
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 KarteL13 said:
Samuel's power just became thoro.
sh*t real.. once he figures it out.. its gon be hell to pay for somebody..
 8 years ago '04        #330
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,928 | Props total: 4290 4290
man that was some good s**t last night.
 8 years ago '08        #331
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
peter didnt get sylar's abilities (i dont think) he got nathan's flying ability.

i co-sign the s**t about giving peter his old powers back though.. i know people want to give love to parkman and the haitan, but peter was the most power hero by far. also, the haitan can be shot and k!lled.. he doesnt have powers to stop that. peter could stop bullets and parkman can get in your head to stop you.. so no, the haitan wasnt the most powerful.

i am not buying this is the final season of heroes. samuel's character is actually pretty good. as long as they build up and don't abruptly end it this season (i.e., k!ll him off in some lame f!ght) then they'll have a very nice season next year.

find a way to get peter his powers back. instead of absorbing abilities by being around them, have it where he actually has to touch them to get the powers. that gives the heroes the strongest character, and you'll still have sylar and samuel as villains.

peter with his powers, sylar going after the people that f**ked up him over (and maybe even samuel... samuel v. sylar would be great), samuel building an army (gets stronger with more 'heroes' around him) would already set up a nice season -- not to mention more action. this season has been great, and the best part is there hasn't been a lot of action. it's all story lines setting up action, which would be the next season.

This is the final season. The ratings aren't doing well and last week it hit a series low after 4 weeks of climbing. This season has been great, though. But there are a few places that carry out their agenda to hate (Entertainment Weekly). Kind of sucks because they really turned it around this season. It would be great if they can squeeze out one more season but i doubt that.
 8 years ago '04        #332
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 KarteL13 said:
This is the final season. The ratings aren't doing well and last week it hit a series low after 4 weeks of climbing. This season has been great, though. But there are a few places that carry out their agenda to hate (Entertainment Weekly). Kind of sucks because they really turned it around this season. It would be great if they can squeeze out one more season but i doubt that.
are you the producer of the show?
can you CONFIRM this is the last season?

kidna hard to believe considering it has took a big 180 and come back into the right direction
 8 years ago '06        #333
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
I really hope they dont cancel the show completely. If I was NBC I would just switch it over to the SyFy channel it would be the perfect fit for their channel and would give the writers and producers less pressure so they can just make a great show without worrying about ratings.
 8 years ago '04        #334
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Jacob told him, he had to know
Jacob told him after he met him
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-17-2009, 08:21 PM         #335
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
Posted via Mobile Device
yea and he still wanted to tell Samuel afterwards lol, after he tried to k!ll him.
 8 years ago '04        #336
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 billieskeet said:
yea and he still wanted to tell Samuel afterwards lol, after he tried to k!ll him.
i dont remember him still wantin to tell samuel. he burned the film and gave up
 8 years ago '08        #337
KarteL13 
space
space
space
BTW, you can't tell me this scene isn't classic:

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #338
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 Venom said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Who the f**k is Jacob?
 8 years ago '07        #339
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Venom said:
i dont remember him still wantin to tell samuel. he burned the film and gave up
Samuel knew about his powers before Suresh came. He just didn't know how strong he could become, that's why Joseph tried to limit the number of people with abilities in the carnival. Suresh was going there to warn him about how strong his powers could become(stupid BTW), Joseph told Suresh that their mother already knew this and warned him about what Samuel could become. Suresh left hoping that Joseph would keep his word and protect Samuel and the rest of the world from his power. Suresh burned the tape to make sure that nobody else would know about Samuel's power.

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 11-18-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: lol
 8 years ago '08        #340
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Joseph
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy