Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #281
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
good episode but what really got me was the preview for next weeks episode and what Mohinder saw on that old tape.
 11-11-2009, 02:35 PM         #282
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
good episode but what really got me was the preview for next weeks episode and what Mohinder saw on that old tape.
Yeah I want to know what Mohinder saw on the tape
an know what really went down at Coyote Sands

Last edited by tj.iscool; 11-11-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #283
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
I've been slacking, I still need to watch the last 2 episodes
 8 years ago '07        #284
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
I can't understand the hate on Mohinder. I actually like the dude.
 8 years ago '05        #285
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
i got a question...

if matt can make sylar pull out a gun (control his actions eventhough he's not in "control,") then why not just make sylar sit his a.ss on the couch or some s**t.. Why follow him to NY or some s**t...

Why confess to all the s**t he did when sylar was going to k!ll the waitress? Why not just make your a.ss call a taxi and drive back home...
 8 years ago '08        #286
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12267 12267
 I'm The Dan said:
i got a question...

if matt can make sylar pull out a gun (control his actions eventhough he's not in "control,") then why not just make sylar sit his a.ss on the couch or some s**t.. Why follow him to NY or some s**t...

Why confess to all the s**t he did when sylar was going to k!ll the waitress? Why not just make your a.ss call a taxi and drive back home...
because the writers wrote the show into a hole. this show really is horrible compared to how it was originally. this season is better than last season, but its still pretty stupid. there are more plot-holes than there are on a daytime soap opera.
 8 years ago '05        #287
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
There are bound to be loopholes in a show like this. When you're dealing with people that have powers then anything can happen. It doesn't bother me too much because it is just a show. I still find the seasons interesting and will continue to watch.
 8 years ago '04        #288
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 M said:
I've been slacking, I still need to watch the last 2 episodes
you have been slacking
the 2 past episodes have been the better of the season
even tho that lovey dovey s**t is kinda lame (piano girl and peter)

and claire is sooo annoying, i cannot stand her more and more
 8 years ago '08        #289
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 restless4207 said:
you have been slacking
the 2 past episodes have been the better of the season
even tho that lovey dovey s**t is kinda lame (piano girl and peter)

and claire is sooo annoying, i cannot stand her more and more
Yeah, it used to be that I absolutely HAD to watch it, now it's just kinda like ehhhhhh I'll watch it when I have time and then of course I come in here and read that they were the really good episodes
 8 years ago '04        #290
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 M said:
Yeah, it used to be that I absolutely HAD to watch it, now it's just kinda like ehhhhhh I'll watch it when I have time and then of course I come in here and read that they were the really good episodes
ya heroes USED to be like that
its still good just not nearly as good as before

sucks that shows are so damn good in season 1 and then they fall off

lol prison break comes to mind

but ya its getting better at least, still very entertaining
 8 years ago '04        #291
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 I'm The Dan said:
i got a question...

Those would require complete control of the body, rather than just temporary control of a limb, which seemingly required quite a bit of effort and determination in itself.
 8 years ago '08        #292
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
i got a question...

Matt is in the passenger seat. He only has minor control of what he can and can't do with his body.
 8 years ago '08        #293
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
because the writers wrote the show into a hole. this show really is horrible compared to how it was originally. this season is better than last season, but its still pretty stupid. there are more plot-holes than there are on a daytime soap opera.
Either you're 12, a complete moron, or a LOST groupie. Or all of above.
 8 years ago '08        #294
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Either you're 12, a complete moron, or a LOST groupie. Or all of above.
none of the above. i see you want to take the low road though, gonna take the ad-hominem route i guess. I have never watched one episode of LOST. I hate the premise of that show and feel as though my IQ would drop for even watching it. Now as for you.................. what about my comment makes me seem young, ignorant, or a moron? the show has become really dumb. they wrote themselves into a rut, and to fix it, they are trying to make it to where Hiro travels back in time and changes something. that is very elementary (to say the least). Groupie? thats funny. are you challenged? or are you that much of a loser that you have to go onto a blog site and talk down to people to make yourself feel better? either way, your comment was unnecessary. trying to put me on "cyber-blast", you're a funny girl.
 8 years ago '08        #295
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
none of the above. i see you want to take the low road though, gonna take the ad-hominem route i guess. I have never watched one episode of LOST. I hate the premise of that show and feel as though my IQ would drop for even watching it. Now as for you.................. what about my comment makes me seem young, ignorant, or a moron? the show has become really dumb. they wrote themselves into a rut, and to fix it, they are trying to make it to where Hiro travels back in time and changes something. that is very elementary (to say the least). Groupie? thats funny. are you challenged? or are you that much of a loser that you have to go onto a blog site and talk down to people to make yourself feel better? either way, your comment was unnecessary. trying to put me on "cyber-blast", you're a funny girl.
Yeah, you're an idiot....
 8 years ago '08        #296
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Yeah, you're an idiot....
are you retarded or something? if you're not going to make a comment with substance, can you please keep you mouth shut. you are doing nothing to improve the discussion. your posts have contained nothing more than name-calling. don't get mad at me because you couldn't pass your G.E.D. class. but i'm the idiot? i think not. your mother is the idiot for not having an abortion when i know i gave her the money. now, here we are years later, i'm having an internet debate with my illegitimate son. you shouldn't talk to your father like that.

you can apologize whenever you pick your bottom jaw off the floor.
 8 years ago '08        #297
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
are you retarded or something? if you're not going to make a comment with substance, can you please keep you mouth shut. you are doing nothing to improve the discussion. your posts have contained nothing more than name-calling. don't get mad at me because you couldn't pass your G.E.D. class. but i'm the idiot? i think not. your mother is the idiot for not having an abortion when i know i gave her the money. now, here we are years later, i'm having an internet debate with my illegitimate son. you shouldn't talk to your father like that.

you can apologize whenever you pick your bottom jaw off the floor.
You're an idiot because you're wasting your time watching a show you label as "horrible". You're an idiot because you're wasting your time posting on a message board on how the show is "horrible" and "pretty stupid". So you're just a flat out idiot for wasting valuable time on something you have proven to dislike. You seem like some rabid, knee-jerk, mad a.ss, rebel-without-a-clue fool who come to Boxden with some bizarre agenda and then proceed to launch into attack mode against straw men.

You sound like a battered wife talking about "My husband is a waste who beats me and I'm leaving him" only to run back to him like a complete fool.....or, an idiot.

We're now in the 4th season and the writers have done a fantastic job in cleaning up on what have happened in season 3. The show has improved dramatically and I don't see any of these "Plot holes" that you're talking about. So if you're not enjoying it, then move on and stop discussing it. How would I look if I continued to watch a show that I didn't like? Then spending time typing out words of hate? If you don't like the show, don't watch it. If you don't like the show, stop ruining it for us fans that actually enjoy the show for what it is.

So yeah, my name calling stands you nincompoop. You're an idiot. Hope that was enough substance for you.

So when you reply, focus on the part of watching and discussing a show you dislike.
 8 years ago '08        #298
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
You're an idiot because you're wasting your time watching a show you label as "horrible". You're an idiot because you're wasting your time posting on a message board on how the show is "horrible" and "pretty stupid". So you're just a flat out idiot for wasting valuable time on something you have proven to dislike. You seem like some rabid, knee-jerk, mad a.ss, rebel-without-a-clue fool who come to Boxden with some bizarre agenda and then proceed to launch into attack mode against straw men.

You sound like a battered wife talking about "My husband is a waste who beats me and I'm leaving him" only to run back to him like a complete fool.....or, an idiot.

We're now in the 4th season and the writers have done a fantastic job in cleaning up on what have happened in season 3. The show has improved dramatically and I don't see any of these "Plot holes" that you're talking about. So if you're not enjoying it, then move on and stop discussing it. How would I look if I continued to watch a show that I didn't like? Then spending time typing out words of hate? If you don't like the show, don't watch it. If you don't like the show, stop ruining it for us fans that actually enjoy the show for what it is.

So yeah, my name calling stands you nincompoop. You're an idiot. Hope that was enough substance for you.

So when you reply, focus on the part of watching and discussing a show you dislike.

your words smell of diseased v*ginal discharge. i never said that i didn't like the show. i am a fan of the show. enough of a fan to where i can tell when the writers are trying to shovel horse feces down the fans' throats. if i didn't like the show, i wouldn't watch it. does it make me an idiot to recognize that the show was much better the first season than it is now? and as far as my "agenda", I have none. I'm simply voicing an opinion of a show which I view. If you don't like that, then take your homos3xual arse somewhere else, because i'm not going anywhere. and yes, your post finally has substance, but you still miss the point. you spend more time thinking of something clever to say to/about me than you focused on my initial TOD (topic of discussion, try to keep up). furthermore, that was my whole point about them trying to fix what they messed up. they did it by inserting a sub-plot about hiro traveling back in time. why doesn't he just travel back and make sure that the bad guys aren't even born, or that they die? don't strain your brain becasue i will answer it for you: they initially said that him going back into the past would severely alter the future. but what have they done to "repair" the plot of the show? they sent him back in time to change the past. time travel ruined this show. the same way that the smell of your mother's v*gina will ruin your family's thanksgiving dinner.
 8 years ago '08        #299
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
your words smell of diseased v*ginal discharge. i never said that i didn't like the show. i am a fan of the show. enough of a fan to where i can tell when the writers are trying to shovel horse feces down the fans' throats. if i didn't like the show, i wouldn't watch it. does it make me an idiot to recognize that the show was much better the first season than it is now? and as far as my "agenda", I have none. I'm simply voicing an opinion of a show which I view. If you don't like that, then take your homos3xual arse somewhere else, because i'm not going anywhere. and yes, your post finally has substance, but you still miss the point. you spend more time thinking of something clever to say to/about me than you focused on my initial TOD (topic of discussion, try to keep up). furthermore, that was my whole point about them trying to fix what they messed up. they did it by inserting a sub-plot about hiro traveling back in time. why doesn't he just travel back and make sure that the bad guys aren't even born, or that they die? don't strain your brain becasue i will answer it for you: they initially said that him going back into the past would severely alter the future. but what have they done to "repair" the plot of the show? they sent him back in time to change the past. time travel ruined this show. the same way that the smell of your mother's v*gina will ruin your family's thanksgiving dinner.
First of all, Hiro doesn't have control of where he can and can't travel. His time travel endeavors seem to be something reactionary or emotional hence Samuel telling him "You're getting better control of your power" and Hiro saying "Faith is taking him places".

And yes, Hiro going back in time will severely alter the future if it involves something of a catastrophe ie NY blowing up. But guess what? There are no facts when it comes to time travel. All theories. Heroes let us know this season that minor things can be altered (Ando and Hiro's sister, saving Charlie). If Hiro would of k!lled Sylar, then yes, it would dramatically change things. But he didn't. He saved Charlie, and it didn't stop Sylar from going to home coming to look for Claire. The sub plot you're talking about deals more with manipulation rather than Hiro going back to save things.

Seriously, they explained through out the show. How you didn't get it, well, it further proves you're an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #300
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1458 1458
Everyone's story lines sucks, besides Sylar(mind & body).
Peter is dull as s**t, emo crying little girl.
Clarie is annoying still,(but hot)
I've hated Mohinder since he went crazy f**ked that fine a.ss latin girl
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy