Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM         #241
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
and this show only has 2 villains and NO anti-heroes. Not that a matters anymore since its looking like this is the last season but Heroes desperately lacked the anti-hero or a maverick type hero like Wolverine and Gambit.
pretty sure this isn't the last season
 11-03-2009, 06:28 PM         #242
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-03-2009, 06:42 PM         #243
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
and this show only has 2 villains and NO anti-heroes. Not that a matters anymore since its looking like this is the last season but Heroes desperately lacked the anti-hero or a maverick type hero like Wolverine and Gambit.
the last season!! are you sure about that!!?

if that's the case i think it would be a bit of an abrupt ending...
(then again there is still a lot of episodes to go..)

i must have missed something in season 3 cuz i still don't understand why peter couldn't regenerate when that boy shot him..
 8 years ago '08        #244
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Es0_puka said:
the last season!! are you sure about that!!?

if that's the case i think it would be a bit of an abrupt ending...
(then again there is still a lot of episodes to go..)

i must have missed something in season 3 cuz i still don't understand why peter couldn't regenerate when that boy shot him..

there already rumors that they're ending it after this season. But its one of the source of a source said this and said that.

The ratings have been climbing the past 4 weeks, though. And those DVR numbers might help as well. Hopefully they give it at least one more season and end it with a bang.

Oh yeah, and Peter's pops took all of peters powers leaving him powerless in season 3. Peter ended up injecting himself with a serum only allowing him to have 1 power at a time.
 11-04-2009, 10:25 AM         #245
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forget the cheerleader, k!ll the time traveller to save the show.

What was the point of the episode? Charlie's original death helped develop Hiro's character. They also go both ways with the storyline, Hiro tells Sylar his path is inevitable, yet he manipulates his and Charlie's path.

If Hiro is really a 'Master of Time and Space' he should have been able to manipulate time at the carnival and save Charlie. Hiro is a master of nothing.

This episode was so filled with paradox I was shaking my head thinking why do I still watch? HRG crying to Issac, gtfoh. Noah maybe, but not HRG. Why have that storyline at all? Noah didn't need to prove he loved his family because we already knew that.

Mohinder? Really? They ruined his character by giving him powers, now they want to bring him back.

Sylar and the Carnival will continue to be the only reason I watch this garbage.
 8 years ago '04        #246
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 DHARMA said:
This episode was so filled with paradox I was shaking my head thinking why do I still watch? HRG crying to Issac, gtfoh. Noah maybe, but not HRG. Why have that storyline at all? Noah didn't need to prove he loved his family because we already knew that.
That was the same exact scene from Season 1. So HRG did cry to Issac in Season 1. There wasn't anything different about it. It was a flashback moment.

This show is garbage but Lost is great?? Ha what a joke...I know someone that follows Lost and they tell me how much it sucks and how stupid the story has gotten. I'm not sitting here saying Heroes is the best show on TV but it is far from garbage.

Last edited by stalyon2004; 11-04-2009 at 11:41 AM..
 11-04-2009, 12:11 PM         #247
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:

What was the point of the episode? Charlie's original death helped develop Hiro's character. They also go both ways with the storyline, Hiro tells Sylar his path is inevitable, yet he manipulates his and Charlie's path.

If Hiro is really a 'Master of Time and Space' he should have been able to manipulate time at the carnival and save Charlie. Hiro is a master of nothing.

Mohinder? Really? They ruined his character by giving him powers, now they want to bring him back.

Sylar and the Carnival will continue to be the only reason I watch this garbage.
You really don't understand the show

Hiro really isn't the "master" of time and space....he wants to be but his illness and uncontrolled emotions have taken care of that

And the part with HRG and Issac was a flashback

And Sylar's path is inevitable because his own character and sense of self is broken...despite having the ability to see how things work

Most people's powers are based upon ironies....you gotta re watch the series cuz a lot of things went past you
 8 years ago '08        #248
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:

Christ you're such an awful poster. That was a flashack scene from season 1 you moron.
 11-04-2009, 01:16 PM         #249
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The paradox comment and the HRG comment where supposed to be seperate paragraphs. The HRG scene with Issac was pointless.

Heroes has sucked since S1 good thing it is going off the air in May. Thank god they are putting this poorly written show out of it's misery. Continue this trash thru comics.

@ people putting Heroes in the same sentence with Lost!
 8 years ago '07        #250
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 DHARMA said:

Hiro would have walked the same path anyway. Hiro from the present(not future Hiro) still believes Charlie was k!lled so his story stays the same. Charlie doesn't affect anyone else in a way that would alter the time line because she's gone.

The writers have to put a limit on Hiro's powers, even Superman had kryptonite.
 8 years ago '08        #251
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:
The paradox comment and the HRG comment where supposed to be seperate paragraphs. The HRG scene with Issac was pointless.

Heroes has sucked since S1 good thing it is going off the air in May. Thank god they are putting this poorly written show out of it's misery. Continue this trash thru comics.

Tell'em why you mad, son.
 11-05-2009, 03:30 AM         #252
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a theory......Jeremy could both heal and k!ll right. Well since Peter takes whoever power he touches, won't he now have that power instead of seeing the sounds? And if Hero dies couldn't he bring him back to life? What about the other time traveler at the carnival couldn't he heal that guy too?
 8 years ago '08        #253
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
 DHARMA said:

Honestly the last two seasons of Lost were pretty lame.
 8 years ago '04        #254
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Honestly the last two seasons of Lost were pretty lame.
same with heroes no?

lost dude is so mad at heroes and hates it so much he has to find this thread every week and then he has to write paragraphs about it like we care
hilarious
 8 years ago '04        #255
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah like going back to an Island after you get off....great story.
 8 years ago '08        #256
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 restless4207 said:
same with heroes no?

lost dude is so mad at heroes and hates it so much he has to find this thread every week and then he has to write paragraphs about it like we care
hilarious
I liked season 2 of Heroes. The writers strike ruined it once the show started picking up.

Season 3 was hit or miss. It went from really bad, to really good, and so on....

But that Dharma guy is a clown. Pay that herb no mind.
 11-05-2009, 10:55 PM         #257
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gretchen needs to take it off...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #258
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Spid3yo said:
Here's a theory......Jeremy could both heal and k!ll right. Well since Peter takes whoever power he touches, won't he now have that power instead of seeing the sounds? And if Hero dies couldn't he bring him back to life? What about the other time traveler at the carnival couldn't he heal that guy too?
Peter has the healing powers but he can't bring Hiro back to life if he dies, Peter can only heal him.
 11-09-2009, 07:18 PM         #260
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sylar backpacking the show as always...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy