Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM         #221
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that was tight, didnt know Sylar could remove things
like aneurysm, I bet he could remove Hiro's tumor
 11-02-2009, 08:00 PM         #222
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn so what he do to Mohender, & the preview for the
next episode looks nice, damn this season good as hell
 8 years ago '04        #223
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 tj.iscool said:
What prolly happened is that he needed mohinder to join the carnival but he accidentally k!lled him now he needs hiro to take him back to fix it and recruit mohinder.
 8 years ago '08        #224
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 tj.iscool said:
just because it is better than last season, doesn't make it "dope". i watched the latest episode a few minutes ago, and it is clear to me that the writers are trying to fix some of the plot holes while trying to give the show direction. it still isn't very good, but it doesn't quite suck donkey c*ck yet.
 8 years ago '08        #225
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
i wonder if what hiro said to sylar is the reason he (sylar) was a nice guy in the future.
 8 years ago '04        #226
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
Time travel ruined this show!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #227
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 young_fletch said:
Time travel ruined this show!!!!!
nah theyre tryin to fix this bulls**t show with time travel. i hope it works.i was bout to start goin to the gym at 7 on mondays...
 8 years ago '08        #228
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 class01 said:
nah theyre tryin to fix this bulls**t show with time travel. i hope it works.i was bout to start goin to the gym at 7 on mondays...
exactly!!!! watch how they make it to where hiro going back to save charlie and talk to sylay caused a butterfly effect. it will show how things got the be the way they were predicted previously on the show.
 8 years ago '08        #229
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 tdnupe3 said:
just because it is better than last season, doesn't make it "dope". i watched the latest episode a few minutes ago, and it is clear to me that the writers are trying to fix some of the plot holes while trying to give the show direction. it still isn't very good, but it doesn't quite suck donkey c*ck yet.
nahh, this season has been excellent.

And this episode was piff. It started off slow but wow did it end with a bang. Seeing Hiro serious is a good sight. Hopefully Sammuel ends up murking Charlie so we can see future Hiro.

Last edited by KarteL13; 11-02-2009 at 11:07 PM..
 11-02-2009, 11:27 PM         #230
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

And this episode was piff. It started off slow but wow did it end with a bang. Seeing Hiro serious is a good sight. Hopefully Sammuel ends up murking Charlie so we can see future Hiro.
why would you want to see a positive character die?
 8 years ago '08        #231
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Atlanta said:
why would you want to see a positive character die?
What are we on some righteous path here? She's a minor character with a minor power with less-than minor interest to the show.

It would be a great way to jump the shark and squeeze out one more season of nothing but future Hiro and future Peter (assuming he finds out Nathan was murked) and end the series with a bang.

Of course thats wishful thinking....
 11-03-2009, 12:33 AM         #232
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
What are we on some righteous path here? She's a minor character with a minor power with less-than minor interest to the show.

It would be a great way to jump the shark and squeeze out one more season of nothing but future Hiro and future Peter (assuming he finds out Nathan was murked) and end the series with a bang.

Of course thats wishful thinking....
so you want to see most of the main characters in a "dark" mindset

what's so appealing about that?
 8 years ago '05        #233
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yeah it's all moving toward the 'future' of a few seasons ago. sylar wont k!ll claire so he wont be unstoppable (which was a huge plot problem)...

t-bag will end up k!lling (probably indirectly) charlie and hiro will become future hiro... as for peter, i bet he does find out about what they did to nathan and k!lls everyone involved (his mom, parkman and claires dad)... that would help explain why claire was trying to k!ll him...

although there are still some holes. how does nathan still be president in the future if future sylar is a cool dude? other than that.. loving this season. second favorite besides the first so far.

finally... i second the whole 'dark mindset' for characters. with darker characters come more action. right now only sylar has been the dark character... if you have a couple strong-powered characters then it can get crazy.
 11-03-2009, 09:03 AM         #234
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

I don't think you need all of the main characters in a dark mindset

that's what the villains and anti-heroes are for
 8 years ago '04        #235
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 4307 4307
first episode i liked all season. Hiro is about the f**k the future up. I never understand the hate for Mohinder but its great to see him back and Issac for a few seconds. This episode brought me back to the first season... loved every moment of it
 8 years ago '08        #236
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
yeah it's all moving toward the 'future' of a few seasons ago. sylar wont k!ll claire so he wont be unstoppable (which was a huge plot problem)...

t-bag will end up k!lling (probably indirectly) charlie and hiro will become future hiro... as for peter, i bet he does find out about what they did to nathan and k!lls everyone involved (his mom, parkman and claires dad)... that would help explain why claire was trying to k!ll him...

although there are still some holes. how does nathan still be president in the future if future sylar is a cool dude? other than that.. loving this season. second favorite besides the first so far.

finally... i second the whole 'dark mindset' for characters. with darker characters come more action. right now only sylar has been the dark character... if you have a couple strong-powered characters then it can get crazy.

That future as a whole will not happen. Maybe variations of it but the future that we already saw will not happen.
 8 years ago '08        #237
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Atlanta said:
^

I don't think you need all of the main characters in a dark mindset

that's what the villains and anti-heroes are for
and this show only has 2 villains and NO anti-heroes. Not that a matters anymore since its looking like this is the last season but Heroes desperately lacked the anti-hero or a maverick type hero like Wolverine and Gambit.
 8 years ago '06        #238
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
I really liked this episode especially the last 10 minutes.
 11-03-2009, 06:23 PM         #239
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

Future Hiro?? Hell he dyin' tho unless someone find a Healer again
 11-03-2009, 06:25 PM         #240
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
so you want to see most of the main characters in a "dark" mindset

what's so appealing about that?

I'm down with the future Peter tho, this 1 power at a time Peter sucks
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago