Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 4306 4306
i dont know this season been real slow for me . it needs to pickup quick. i liked how that invisible b**ch got exposed though
 8 years ago '04        #202
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
t-bags character is like the show's version of magneto
 8 years ago '08        #203
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, he only heals himself when he is thinking happy thoughts. He was ready to die anyway though because he didnt try to k!ll that last cop to save his life.

Looks like t-bag one of the strongest heroes so far. may even be stronger than sylar power for power until sylar gets that s**t.

sylar in matts body will be kinda lame until he uses matt's powers to get this real body back. he wont have his cool powers until then.

overall really liking this season. t-bag's character is becoming one of my favorites.
Nope, you're trippin'. Parkman in essence has one of the more powerful abilities in the heroes universe. What I'm hoping for is for him to use it like his dad did. Just fukk with people's minds and make them go crazy.
 10-27-2009, 01:17 PM         #204
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
t-bags character is like the show's version of magneto
I was just about 2 say that

and the carnival is like Genosha, the place that was a haven for mutants

but dude is lookin like he wants more than just a reunited family....he's bout 2 bring on a massacre
 10-27-2009, 01:18 PM         #205
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Nope, you're trippin'. Parkman in essence has one of the more powerful abilities in the heroes universe. What I'm hoping for is for him to use it like his dad did. Just fukk with people's minds and make them go crazy.
double post...but I agree with that too

Matt is really the strongest.....he can control anyone that doesn't have similar powers, no matter where they are

sylar, matt, and peter always hav 2 hav a handicap cuz they can end the whole conflict in 2 seconds if they're at full strength

Last edited by Atlanta; 10-27-2009 at 01:20 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #206
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Atlanta said:

Matt is really the strongest.....he can control anyone that doesn't have similar powers, no matter where they are

sylar, matt, and peter always hav 2 hav a handicap cuz they can end the whole conflict in 2 seconds if they're at full strength
Yep, they handicap all Heroes in the comic/sci-fi universe. They give them morals and laws they have to abide by. You think of the Batmans, Supes, Professor Xs, etc., if they wanted to, they can end s**t with a quickness.
 10-27-2009, 01:43 PM         #207
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Yep, they handicap all Heroes in the comic/sci-fi universe. They give them morals and laws they have to abide by. You think of the Batmans, Supes, Professor Xs, etc., if they wanted to, they can end s**t with a quickness.
Yeah you remember when the Dark Professor X and when Onslaught came out, he was f**king up everybody. Smacked the FF up, f**ked up the X-Men, b**ch slapped the Avengers, it top like a top 20/30 roster of heroes to defeat the n*gga.
 10-27-2009, 02:59 PM         #208
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:

they didnt have to handicap Peter to holdin only 1 power tho
Im still & gonna forever be pissed about this s**t
 8 years ago '06        #209
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
so far this season blows, i only keep watching cuz i've seen every single episode of heroes, and yeah the best and only real good part of this weeks ep was when he brought the building down, too bad that was also the end of the show too.
 8 years ago '08        #210
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
so far this season blows, i only keep watching cuz i've seen every single episode of heroes, and yeah the best and only real good part of this weeks ep was when he brought the building down, too bad that was also the end of the show too.
Too bad for you. This season has been great, for me.

BTW, what don't you like about it (besides the obvious Claire being useless that I believe everyone can agree upon)?
 10-27-2009, 07:07 PM         #211
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Too bad for you. This season has been great, for me.

BTW, what don't you like about it (besides the obvious Claire being useless that I believe everyone can agree upon)?
I dunno about Claire bein useless

despite bein a dummy she saved 90% of the main heroes from the concentration camp last season and knew invisible girl was stalkin her and almost mirked her
 8 years ago '06        #212
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
They need to k!ll off Gretchan quick because shes making me skip all of the parts with Claire in it. The ending of the episode with Knepper bringing down the building was the dopest thing of the season.
 8 years ago '04        #213
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
the only interesting character is sylar. if anything any other ok show was on at the same time as this i would stop watchin heroes with the quickness. ive watched since season 1 and this s**ts gettin real lame.
 8 years ago '08        #214
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 class01 said:
the only interesting character is sylar. if anything any other ok show was on at the same time as this i would stop watchin heroes with the quickness. ive watched since season 1 and this s**ts gettin real lame.

You're not liking T-Bag? Dude has been dope this season.

Edgar with his limited time has been dope as well. Hell, the whole Carnival became official with T-bag bringing down the house.

Last edited by KarteL13; 10-27-2009 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #215
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yep. t-bag is running s**t... walked up in the middle of the road and brought it down. he doesn't play for s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #216
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
Lidia is the hottest chick this season
 8 years ago '07        #217
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3272 3272
 tj.iscool said:
i dont kno wtf a 2 Parkman scream is, but he sure thought
he got rid of sylar by drinkin lol
Sylar f**ked Mrs. Parkman and made her scream, that's where the 2nd Parkman came from
 10-27-2009, 08:55 PM         #218
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Sylar f**ked Mrs. Parkman and made her scream, that's where the 2nd Parkman came from
yeah i seen it earlier today....i missed 45 minutes of the show yesterday
that s**t was mad funny lol
 10-27-2009, 08:56 PM         #219
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
yep. t-bag is running s**t... walked up in the middle of the road and brought it down. he doesn't play for s**t...
yeah that boy aint playin no games son...this season lookin pretty good
im still waitin for Peter powers to evolve
 10-27-2009, 08:57 PM         #220
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
They need to k!ll off Gretchan quick because shes making me skip all of the parts with Claire in it. The ending of the episode with Knepper bringing down the building was the dopest thing of the season.
i swear they better not make this b**ch lesbian this season
s**t gonna be pretty garbage for real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy