Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 1030 1030
im really liking this season
 8 years ago '07        #182
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 ghost8 said:
I think Peter travels to where Noah is to get that kids ability to heal so that he can fix Hiro. Every time Hiro travels it's for a purpose and I think Peter traveling is too.
Guess I was right
 10-20-2009, 08:20 PM         #183
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those stupid sprint commercials bug me. I hope the story doesn't factor into the show. And isn't Sylar the least bit curious why Tattoo lady is all into him?

I hate when Peter sucks at using his powers. Other ppl do this as well, but Peter continued to do dumb s**t. Let's see, Peter, what is the best way to teleport blind into a situation? Should you a) just appear in the middle, shocking everyone, then grab a gun and point it at you, or b) ALWAYS FREEZE TIME BEFORE YOU TELEPORT IN! Then you can a.ssess everything and place yourself into the best spot, or even make changes before you unfreeze time. I mean COME ON...

Then Peter, why didn't you teleport the healer directly to the hospital instead of taking his power and DRIVING back??!?!??!? He's such an idiot!

I laughed out loud when they did that. It was the first thing I said to BR when Hiro needed to be healed... and then they just took care of it in a couple of lines. "Can't they use my blood?" "No, it would cause the tumor to grow." "Ok, moving on...!

I love the whole carnival deal and the ringleader setting the dude with the fast hands up. Sylar is going to own that guy...
 8 years ago '04        #184
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
damn i like that lydia chick. just the few glimpses they give got me like :applause::celebrate0::celebrate9:

Last edited by born wisdom; 10-20-2009 at 09:24 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #185
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:
Those stupid sprint commercials bug me. I hope the story doesn't factor into the show. And isn't Sylar the least bit curious why Tattoo lady is all into him?

I hate when Peter sucks at using his powers. Other ppl do this as well, but Peter continued to do dumb s**t. Let's see, Peter, what is the best way to teleport blind into a situation? Should you a) just appear in the middle, shocking everyone, then grab a gun and point it at you, or b) ALWAYS FREEZE TIME BEFORE YOU TELEPORT IN! Then you can a.ssess everything and place yourself into the best spot, or even make changes before you unfreeze time. I mean COME ON...

Then Peter, why didn't you teleport the healer directly to the hospital instead of taking his power and DRIVING back??!?!??!? He's such an idiot!

I laughed out loud when they did that. It was the first thing I said to BR when Hiro needed to be healed... and then they just took care of it in a couple of lines. "Can't they use my blood?" "No, it would cause the tumor to grow." "Ok, moving on...!

I love the whole carnival deal and the ringleader setting the dude with the fast hands up. Sylar is going to own that guy...
Peter took his power when the healer healed him. It wasn't after the fact.
 10-21-2009, 05:55 PM         #186
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:

blame the writers
 10-21-2009, 06:05 PM         #187
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:

are you one of those people that yells during a movie "DON'T GO IN THAT ROOM!!" at the screen?
 8 years ago '08        #188
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
blame the writers
or blame idiotic viewers.
 10-21-2009, 10:02 PM         #189
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
or blame idiotic viewers.
hell them to for arguin what writers wrote lol
like the characters can hear them thru the tv
 8 years ago '06        #190
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2267 2267
 KarteL13 said:
Peter took his power when the healer healed him. It wasn't after the fact.
No it WAS after the fact.
 8 years ago '08        #191
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
No it WAS after the fact.
HRG asked peter if he took his power as Peter was walking out cleaning himself up. The kid was already outside chillin'. We never saw peter take it so I'm taking it Peter got it while the kid touched peter while he was getting healed.

Maybe if this was during the Villains arc where the writers seemed to lack any common sense, then yeah, I'd have to agree. Because it would make NO sense at all to take the healing power when all he could of did was teleport the kid back.

But I'm giving these guys the benefit of the doubt this season because this season has been surprisingly good from a coherence stand point. I've always enjoyed Heroes as sheer entertainment but even I can agree, the show lacked a lot of common sense from a narrative stand point on why characters would or wouldn't use their powers correctly during certain situations.

But I thank Bryan Fuller for that. Even though he left, you can still he his influence this season because he not only wrote an episode but he consulted this arc as well.
 8 years ago '04        #192
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
the kid had to stay because the cops were comin and he had to explain what happened to his parents(not the truth obviously)

at some of yall
 8 years ago '04        #193
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
i hope this episode is good.
 8 years ago '04        #194
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
 born wisdom said:
i hope this episode is good.

:aloofandbored3::aloofandbored7:
 8 years ago '08        #195
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Got-damn, this episode was freaken dope!!!! T-Bag just brought the house down, literally. And Sylar in the driver seat looks like its going to be pretty crazy!

Fukk ya'll, but Heroes is back!
 8 years ago '08        #196
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
Yeap, I've got to agree with was the best episode so far especially after dude brough the house down literally lmao... Kinda f**ked up a healer couldn't heal himself, but by the looks of it when they dragged him he was ready to die.
 8 years ago '05        #197
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, he only heals himself when he is thinking happy thoughts. He was ready to die anyway though because he didnt try to k!ll that last cop to save his life.

Looks like t-bag one of the strongest heroes so far. may even be stronger than sylar power for power until sylar gets that s**t.

sylar in matts body will be kinda lame until he uses matt's powers to get this real body back. he wont have his cool powers until then.

overall really liking this season. t-bag's character is becoming one of my favorites.
 8 years ago '08        #198
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
"I made 2 Parkmans scream tonight"
 8 years ago '04        #199
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 M said:
"I made 2 Parkmans scream tonight"
The look on Matt's face was priceless.
 10-27-2009, 11:30 AM         #200
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wheezyfbaby said:
The look on Matt's face was priceless.
i dont kno wtf a 2 Parkman scream is, but he sure thought
he got rid of sylar by drinkin lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy