Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #101
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
man its gonna be a long a.ss wait for the next season. i havent loved watching a series so much since x files.
 05-21-2010, 10:13 PM         #102
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Man regular universe Olivia seems really easy to break for a federal agent????
you can't really train against sensory deprivation

overtime that and solitary confinement are the best mental torture methods
 8 years ago '05        #103
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
Just watched it and that was pretty f**king bad-ass. Really enjoyed the way they ended the season.

Next season should be f**king great.

The guy who plays Walter is a fantastic actor by the way.
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 all3rd said:
Man regular universe Olivia seems really easy to break for a federal agent????
You mean at the end? Dude how terrified would you be in that situation? You are locked in a pitch-black padded room, in an alternate universe, with no clue what your captors intentions are to do with you. I'd be freakin the f**k out, to.
 8 years ago '05        #105
space
space
This show is so slept on its not even funny.
 8 years ago '05        #106
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Ending just blew my mind. It was so sad.

Now what if they do a time lapse thing, with Alt Olivia and Peter already having something together? I could see them getting it on while Olivia is suffering. Not only would you have that, but Olivia would practically be broken by then.

I'll be pissed if they keep the same pace as last season. Peter and Alt Olivia on missions for 1/4th the season...Alternate universe stuff for 1/4th, we find out there was a switch right before the March, April break, and it takes a full season for Olivia to get back. That would really have me heated.

The majority of the 2nd season was so damn slow, but they saved the best stuff for last.
 8 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
Ending just blew my mind. It was so sad.

Now what if they do a time lapse thing, with Alt Olivia and Peter already having something together? I could see them getting it on while Olivia is suffering. Not only would you have that, but Olivia would practically be broken by then.

I'll be pissed if they keep the same pace as last season. Peter and Alt Olivia on missions for 1/4th the season...Alternate universe stuff for 1/4th, we find out there was a switch right before the March, April break, and it takes a full season for Olivia to get back. That would really have me heated.

The majority of the 2nd season was so damn slow, but they saved the best stuff for last.
While I agree that I am not a fan of the new-case every episode route (the route they took the ENTIRE first season pretty much), I also dont hope they move TO quickly. I see what you mean by saying you dont want them dragging it out so Olivia doesnt cross back over till next seasons finale' (I seriously doubt that will happen), but I also dont hope they dont make it to quick and have her make it back in the premiere. They need to let some s**t develop with alt-Olivia in the original universe (Original in the sense of the one we are familiar with.)
 7 years ago '07        #108
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Can we merge all the Fringe threads into 1 topic?

I will link the S1 and S3 threads in here.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy