Fringe Season 2 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 KarteL13 said:
No shiit you dumb stupid fukk. Did you not read what I wrote?
What he was trying to say is you dont have to worry at least for this season. It already had a full season pickup at the end of last season. This show might not get renewed for a third season, but you are safe for another 17 or so episodes (there was a 22 episode pickup).

As far as ratings go they DO matter, but in this case Fox doesnt have anything to put there that would do better or even possibly the same as Fringe is currently doing. Its a k!ller of a time slot and FOx knew what they were doing when they moved it to Thursday. I think they knew that there was no way they were going to beat the mega hits at 9, but they probably have a set number they dont want to fall below on a regular basis.

This weeks episode was one of the worst as far as ratings go. This was partly due to Schedules not being updated, and only being able to advertise during and at the end of Game 6 that there was a new episode Thursday night. If the ratings stay the same (which I dont think they will) then people might have to look at a move soon. THursday nights have an entrenched audience with not much give, so anything that goes up against the big "3" will suffer.
 11-11-2009, 03:27 PM         #62
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw The Observer for the first time this season in the last episode.. seems like he's been ghost for a while..

EDIT: Heres a list of him in all the episodes he's been in, i guess im just blind to notice he's been in season 2 a lot.

Last edited by unkoricky; 11-11-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 11-19-2009, 11:05 PM         #63
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very nice episode. The Observers storylines are always on point.
 8 years ago '06        #64
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2261 2261
Great episode, possibly the best of the season so far. There is a lot left to explain about the Observers but this was a great start and Walter definitely knows more than hes letting on. People need to start watching this show its the 2nd best behind Lost.
 11-20-2009, 01:43 PM         #65
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Great episode, possibly the best of the season so far. There is a lot left to explain about the Observers but this was a great start and Walter definitely knows more than hes letting on. People need to start watching this show its the 2nd best behind Lost.
i caught yesterdays on and off.. so why exactly did the other observer protect her? he had feelings for her?
 8 years ago '06        #66
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Ya he had somehow gained feelings of love for her and that is why he thought she was special and since she got him k!lled that made her important to the other Observers essentially keeping her safe from further a.ssassination attempts.
 8 years ago '07        #67
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4411 4411
I LOVE this show!!! :dancingcool:

I was intrigued by how friendly and polite these shape shifters were, they didn't need to repair the brains after they removed Walter's pieces, they could have just k!lled the subjects. And they showed concern for Walter as well as the current homeowners of Walter's former home, all who could have just as easily been k!lled off.

I'm beginning to give thought to the possibility that the shape-shifters may NOT be the bad guys after all and that perhaps it is William Bell who is the bad guy. I am no longer a.ssuming that what he said to Olivia in the other world was truthful, but rather may have been self serving instead.
 8 years ago '06        #68
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Yall gotta start watching this show its one of the best shows on television right now.
 8 years ago '04        #69
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Yall gotta start watching this show its one of the best shows on television right now.
Co sign on this.....This weeks episode looks to be one of the best of the season......
 8 years ago '04        #70
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
I honestly don't understand the point to this season..

Last season it was tracking down the bioterrorists and that weird dude that looked like an older version of Stewie..

But what are they even doing this season? It's 14 eps deep and I'm confused.
 8 years ago '04        #71
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
I honestly don't understand the point to this season..

Last season it was tracking down the bioterrorists and that weird dude that looked like an older version of Stewie..

But what are they even doing this season? It's 14 eps deep and I'm confused.

This season has multiple facets.

1) Character Development-Which was really missing in season 1.

2) Introducing the "First Wave" of the multidimensional war that is coming.

3) Further insight to Olivia's Powers and the Origins of Peter.

What we have seen the most of is Character development so far in the season. Jsut getting to know the little ticks and tocks of the characters (especially Walter). We are also seeing the growing bond between the different characters.

They introduced at the beginning of the season the shapeshifters\First Wave. This was just a tease for later on in the season. From what I have read they have "compacted" the mythos shows to be mainly during the last 10 episode run. We will see on mythology episodes This week and the week they come back, then we may not get one until the last break is over. They usually end the season with a big build up, so I dont expect any less this season. They are also saving those mythology shows for when everyone else is showing repeats, theyll have a stable of ~10 NEW episodes to unleash.
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
The episode that shows Walter taking Peter through the portal could be the best in the entire series. Tonight's cliffhanger was amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #73
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
We gotta wait till March? You s**ttin me?
What a terrible job my Fox on this one...
 8 years ago '04        #74
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
The episode that shows Walter taking Peter through the portal could be the best in the entire series. Tonight's cliffhanger was amazing.
Even though we could tell it would happen sooner or later since she saw the building, I think this episode might have been one of the best on mythology of the season. It will be very interesting to see how they take this from here on out.

Reppindaburghh said:
We gotta wait till March? You s**ttin me?
What a terrible job my Fox on this one...
Heh, not even March...April 1st will be the next new episode......I believe one of the only shows not taking a break is Lost......There is a "little" event called the Winter Olympics coming up next week. When the show comes back we get 8 new episodes in a row, with the Season Finale being May 20th......
 8 years ago '06        #75
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
f**k the Winter Olympics no one watches that s**t anyways.
 02-05-2010, 02:15 AM         #76
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
 8 years ago '06        #77
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Atlanta said:
do you seriously watch figure skating and skiing??
 8 years ago '04        #78
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 all3rd said:
Wait isn't Fringe on Fox not NBC?
Yes, but why even try to go against the Olympics and "waste" episodes.....
 8 years ago '04        #79
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 modalee81 said:
Hell yea,them winter events be lame as s**t
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
William and Walter will finally face off in the finale...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago