most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 DHARMA said:
Damn shook me, I thought he was going to be the guy that made Nina's arm and was going to be making one for Olivia, kinda fitting her up.
Nahhh, if you look at last seasons Finale there looks to be a copy of her arm in Bells office, which makes me think that she got the arm from the Alternative U, via Massive Dynamic. Also, he is more of a character that helps people cope with the consequences of traveling to the Alt Universe.

Just one last thing to drop on yall, if you paid attention to the last episode the Observer was looking at pictures of Walter, the thing is none of these pictures look like "our" Walter. it appears the pictures may have been of Alt-Walter. Also, there seems to be many Observers, not just one. The child from last season may be a child Observer, thus the "stare" scene between him and the adult Observer at the end of the episode.

For those more interested in the backstory of Walter and William Bell, check out the comics that were released, they will help you understand Walters and Williams relationship a little better as well as some of the mythos of the show.
 10-08-2009, 09:14 PM         #42
Ghostly00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this show certainly picked up steam with today's episode. WOW!
 10-08-2009, 10:58 PM         #43
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight's episode was really good, but sucks to see Charlie's character go. I like him as an actor.
 8 years ago '05        #44
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 DHARMA said:
Tonight's episode was really good, but sucks to see Charlie's character go. I like him as an actor.
Hes one of the best characters on HBO's "Oz" that ended in the early part of this decade. Check it out. AWESOME show, and his performance is great throughout the series.
 8 years ago '04        #45
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Hes one of the best characters on HBO's "Oz" that ended in the early part of this decade. Check it out. AWESOME show, and his performance is great throughout the series.
I agree he was great in OZ, as were most of the other characters....He was also in New York Undercover and Band Of Brothers just to name a few things.....

Great episode, and I dont think we have seen the last of Acevedo (actors last name), its something I saw in the 1st episode, so it may have been a cut scene, I ahve a feeling though that he will be brought back.

Last edited by Ph8te; 10-09-2009 at 02:08 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #46
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 Ph8te said:
I agree he was great in OZ, as were most of the other characters....He was also in New York Undercover and Band Of Brothers just to name a few things.....

Great episode, and I dont think we have seen the last of Acevedo (actors last name), its something I saw in the 1st episode, so it may have been a cut scene, I ahve a feeling though that he will be brought back.
Thought I would add this since I have put this thought in a few places, I am just going to copy and paste:
While we got the second confirmation that this Peter is Alter-Peter, I think we may have been given another clue on the differences between the two. When the woman was about to go under she said "I remember you, but you had.........). What I think she was ment to say was that "I remember you, but you had Blue Eyes"....The reason is that they made it a point of having the conversation between Walter and Peter where Walter says "90% of Caucasians are born with Blue eyes, you have Green". Also, as far as I can remember none of the photos when Peter was a child are in color, so we never actually see his "original" eye color.

For those that want the glyph code I can post that as well.......
 10-09-2009, 07:43 AM         #47
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes I know he was on Oz. Miguel Alvarez. Other than Said, Adabesi, O'riley he was one my favorite characters.

Oz >>> HBO

Get mad...
 8 years ago '08        #48
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
How has this show been going? Their ratings has dropped and is now doing like 5 milly. I don't want to get into a show that gets canceled.
 10-09-2009, 03:57 PM         #49
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was so pumped cause I thought my man Walter was gonna get some!

I like how Bell called the soldiers a First Wave. I have a feeling that the person behind the soldiers, and overall invasion of Olivia's universe, is going to be that universes' Walter Bishop. Angered over the theft of his son.

I do think that thus far they've done well to transition between the serial and episodic story lines of the season. Hopefully we get back to more of the pattern.
 8 years ago '04        #50
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
How has this show been going? Their ratings has dropped and is now doing like 5 milly. I don't want to get into a show that gets canceled.
If you take a look at the DVR rattings theshow was pretty much retained its numbers. The DVR ratings from the 1st week showed that the show had ~9 million viewers with a 3.95 10-49 demo. The only reason the show is hurting as far as viewers goes is because Fox decided to put it up against one of the, if not the most competitive nights in the television week.
 10-10-2009, 03:23 PM         #51
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
It goes up against Grey's Anatomy...:greetings10:

Rating don't make the show.
 8 years ago '06        #52
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
Fringe is actually doing very well with the important age demographic and the DVR ratings are very high as well.

This weeks episode was by far the best of the season and I like how we now have confirmation that Olivia does indeed have a special ability and is somewhat like the Neo of the show. I thot the leader of the shape shifters was going to be David Robert Jones he was a dope character/actor.
 8 years ago '04        #53
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 DHARMA said:
I have a feeling that the person behind the soldiers, and overall invasion of Olivia's universe, is going to be that universes' Walter Bishop. Angered over the theft of his son.
nice theory
 10-16-2009, 04:54 PM         #54
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peter's dream was def. not a dream, but a memory of when Walter kidnapped him from the alternate universe. It makes sense since they showed his grave in this episode and they reiterated how he doesn't remember some things of his childhood, but remembers others.

That's is why Peter doesn't remember some of his toys, that Nina spent time with him horseback riding, that the scar on the GI Joe is on the other side, and why Peter didn't remember that coin Walter showed him.

We have seen too many clues like Walter at Peter's grave and Walter's lady-friend saying she remembered Peter having green eyes.

Walter explained that Bell thought children could be trained to travel between worlds without side-effects. It might be what caused Walter to go mad, though.
 10-23-2009, 11:36 PM         #55
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Fringe Commercial With Trent Reznor

[video - click to view]

So, how did the freaky drama series secure the services of Reznor? After Fox’s marketing department showed the Fringe producers a version of the promo that used “Zero-Sum,” series exec producer Jeff Pinkner simply asked a nearby Reznor acquaintance—that’d be co-creator J.J. Abrams—if the NIN musician might be interested in a collaboration. One email later, Reznor was on the case. “We offered him compensation, and he said, ‘No, no, I just want to have fun and be part of something cool,’” says Pinkner, adding: “How often do you get the chance to work with somebody like that?”
 8 years ago '06        #56
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
I didnt even know there was a new episode last night cuz my Guide wasnt updated but I was able to DL it and watch it. Episode was good the shadow entity from space was a little different than what the show normally has, I guess there could be some more space entities on the show which could be good or bad depending on they do it. Hopefully next week theres more progression on the main story line.
 11-06-2009, 06:20 PM         #57
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
I didnt even know there was a new episode last night cuz my Guide wasnt updated but I was able to DL it and watch it. Episode was good the shadow entity from space was a little different than what the show normally has, I guess there could be some more space entities on the show which could be good or bad depending on they do it. Hopefully next week theres more progression on the main story line.
Next week should be back to the pattern, Bell, the Observer, and the HEAD guy.
 11-06-2009, 06:22 PM         #58
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only saw the end of last night's episode....was the dude really that beastly that they had 2 launch him into space?
 8 years ago '06        #59
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Atlanta said:
I only saw the end of last night's episode....was the dude really that beastly that they had 2 launch him into space?
He kinda like Venom in that once he fused into the dudes body they became one at a molecular level and hed turn eveyone into dust somehow. Only way to contain him was with electric shocks.
 8 years ago '08        #60
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:

Rating don't make the show.
No shiit you dumb stupid fukk. Did you not read what I wrote?
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy