Fringe Season 2 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 10:22 PM         #21
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would try Hulu or Project Free TV around midnight.
 09-17-2009, 11:25 PM         #22
SShev0024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
It wasn't a 3rd body it took time for the body to change it to Agent Francis, the shape shifter probably said he would clean up the mess and they left him down there.
oh ok makes sense . . .
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #23
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
^^ nah famo that body they found was the ORIGINALLY body (of the nurse) and he hid Agent Francis' in the thing, how is that hard to comprehend? I mean time to grab the original body and s**t yeah but that f**king thing probably planned it.
 8 years ago '07        #24
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Nice way to start it off.
 8 years ago '06        #25
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Great season premiere. I was hoping to see more of Olivia and William Bells conversation but i guess they are leaving that as the mystery of the season that will be revealed to us throughout. I wonder what was hidden and how the f**k was that typewriter in the mirror doing that s**t This show has some of the dopest mind boggling s**t, second to only Lost.
 09-19-2009, 05:22 PM         #26
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably just me being high, but imagine that s**t in real life: A hige company finds a way to an alternate reality, ... if they could exploit that universe for all its resources, they're rule our current reality. s**t is messed up.
 8 years ago '05        #27
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
Yeah, this was an awesome season premier! Can't wait to see what the rest of this season has to offer us.
 09-23-2009, 10:23 PM         #28
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Great season premiere. I was hoping to see more of Olivia and William Bells conversation but i guess they are leaving that as the mystery of the season that will be revealed to us throughout. I wonder what was hidden and how the f**k was that typewriter in the mirror doing that s**t This show has some of the dopest mind boggling s**t, second to only Lost.
Hopefully we get some of the conversation in E2 or something in the alternate world...
 8 years ago '04        #29
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4113 4113
yo peeps if any of you all want to look further into Fringe, check , that damned site had me on there for like hours...and i always check it after the show to see what things i may have missed.
 09-24-2009, 08:03 PM         #30
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf: just happened...
 09-24-2009, 08:17 PM         #31
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole typewriter thing is weird, I want to know how it works...
 8 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 DHARMA said:
The whole typewriter thing is weird, I want to know how it works...
Yeah, I dont get it.

I must've been drunk during the episode where they explained that, or something.
 8 years ago '06        #33
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
They never explained the type writer thing but im sure it has an important role in communication because if u remember from last season Walter used the same old school style typewriter to create the ZFT manifest.

This episode was good nothing amazing happened other than the ending with Olivia going to see that dude in the bowling alley. I kinda like how its pacing itself so that we want to know more about what exactly happened between Olvia and Bell in the alternate universe.
 8 years ago '05        #34
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Oh, and BTW, whats up with Charlie? I must've been drunk during that to, damn, I gotta quit waiting till post-midnight to watch my recorded TV shows. I always try to watch'm before I get to drunk, but i always hold'm off till late night and then my memory of them is always blurry.

So, what happened with Charlie, is the person who is portraying him now really him from a parellel universe? If so, did we witness this take place, or are we just to a.ssume that thats what happened?
 8 years ago '06        #35
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
1st episode the shape shifter quickly shifted into Charlies body in sewer and threw his shell body into a furnace burning it. Shapshifter is Charlie trying to get the info from Olivia as to what was said to her in the meeting with Bell.
 10-01-2009, 08:42 PM         #36
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy suicide bomb...
 10-01-2009, 08:58 PM         #37
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shook me, I thought he was going to be the guy that made Nina's arm and was going to be making one for Olivia, kinda fitting her up.
 10-01-2009, 09:00 PM         #38
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: at it being the Observers...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DHARMA; 10-01-2009 at 09:01 PM..
 10-07-2009, 09:48 PM         #39
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
William Bell: Perhaps You've Heard Of Him? I don't know how to put this but he's kind of a big deal.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #40
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
A better showing of the Observer is found in this video from the 1st season ;)

[video - click to view]

BTW for those that like to keep up on the show and would like more information on it I highly recommend fringetelevision.com They seem to get a lot of exclusives regarding the show (interviews, cast members and people working on the show visiting their chat)

There is also observersarehere.com, which is more of a blog of someone trying to figure out the mythos of the show. There is also , be warned though that the last nite may have spoilers in the open, so personally I stay away from it.

Last edited by Ph8te; 10-07-2009 at 10:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy