Sep 10 - Eminem’s Ex, Kim Mathers, Calls Him A ‘Horrible Person’, Says He’s Not.. [Gets Personal]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1615 1615
 deeznutz said:
no they're attention wh0ores because they were born that way
Em's one of my favorite rappers but I get a kick outta watching these stans act like they have some kinda personal relationship with him
 09-10-2009, 09:15 PM         #22
future23234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
lol I thought he got back with her and they have a happy life? I thought he was married atm?
 09-10-2009, 09:19 PM         #23
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol this b**ch just mad cause em wont buy her no more crack. he cut that b**ch off.
lmfao woooooooooooord

seriously have you see photos of this b**ch lately? b**ch looks like a f**kin crackhead junkie ...she just mad she not getting that kelis money ...im glad em cut that money grubbing b**ch off.
 8 years ago '04        #24
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
"awww naww, big slim dog,
80 pound balls, d*ck 6 in. long,
back up in the heezy baby,
it's shady, he's so crazy!"
 09-10-2009, 09:37 PM         #25
D3adlyHandSom3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone can see thru this...that b**ch lost plain and simple...Em is f**king probably 20 girls a week who she wish she was...

That b**ch is crazy...

But hey she got to eat somehow...
 8 years ago '06        #26
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
"My p*nis is the size of a peanut. Have you seen it? F**k no you ain't seen it. It's the size of a peanut."

8 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
didn't she do this already once?

whatever.....I don't think he's that bad a person....no worse than any of us....and I ain't really even a fan of his...

she should look in the mirror while she's evaluating people's worth though....last time I checked she was pretty un-trustworthy and how does she think all this calling in to radio stations bulls**t looks?
 8 years ago '04        #28
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
This chick is still around?
 09-10-2009, 10:48 PM         #29
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does it surprise anyone that she would say Em is a horrible person? Ha! I mean yall heard the songs....
 8 years ago '04        #30
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
didn't she do this already once?

whatever.....I don't think he's that bad a person....no worse than any of us....and I ain't really even a fan of his...

she should look in the mirror while she's evaluating people's worth though....last time I checked she was pretty un-trustworthy and how does she think all this calling in to radio stations bulls**t looks?
homie ya boy was a f**kin big time drug addict, everyone who was around him knew that..he was raised with a disfunctional mom, obviously he's scarred mentally & has some problems of his own cus of it.. Em's my 2nd favorite rapper but to say he was the good one cus he has a bigger voice to the public audience its stupid, dude performed "Bonnie & Clyde" infront of her at a damn show with a blow-up doll that looked like her for petes sake
 8 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 polorsport2345 said:
homie ya boy was a f**kin big time drug addict, everyone who was around him knew that..he was raised with a disfunctional mom, obviously he's scarred mentally & has some problems of his own cus of it.. Em's my 2nd favorite rapper but to say he was the good one cus he has a bigger voice to the public audience its stupid, dude performed "Bonnie & Clyde" infront of her at a damn show with a blow-up doll that looked like her for petes sake
so you don't know a lot of people that suffer from addictions? drug related or otherwise? Shiiiet, I do....he embellished a lot of that anyway....he wasn't stone cold strung out on any serious drugs...he had a problem with pills that's about it....

so what about all that s**t from the MM LP, it was all for entertainment value and expression....many rappers k!ll people on they records--that don't mean they really want to do that s**t, it's just entertainment and Em I Think, tried explaining this many times....

You said he was the "good one" not me....I just tried to say he's no different from any one of us and that she's at fault too so she shouldn't point fingers or try to speak about him in a condescending way....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-11-2009 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #32
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14734 14734
b**ch sounds bitter as f**k. aint this the same b**ch that was poppin pills and cuttin herself with her daughter in the next room? yeah like she has alot of room to talk about someone else being a bad person.
 8 years ago '04        #33
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
yeah kim and we all "vomit in our mouth" and leave it sit there when we hear you babbling, thanks +1 to kim mathers for vomiting

shut up dumb KunnTit
 09-11-2009, 01:27 PM         #34
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thing is everybody in this thread calling her a crack wh0ore...based off Em's words///damn that n*gga blacklist ppl who dnt even matter
 8 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
Relapse 2 publicity stunt
 09-11-2009, 05:00 PM         #36
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, he at least is crazy enough to admit it in his song.....
 8 years ago '09        #37
rdotberbee 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
All men and women talk about the other one when they breakup or at least most of the time.As funny as the things she said i think she is just hating.
 8 years ago '04        #38
space
space
space
 Jerseyelite89 said:
funny thing is everybody in this thread calling her a crack wh0ore...based off Em's words///damn that n*gga blacklist ppl who dnt even matter
i'm saying, like that b**ch did any more drugs than Em did.. & n*ggas saying she looks strung cus shes skinnier now, so is Em, so i'm guessing there both sitting in their mansion smokin crack together Whitney & Bobby style
 8 years ago '04        #39
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
so you don't know a lot of people that suffer from addictions? drug related or otherwise? Shiiiet, I do....he embellished a lot of that anyway....he wasn't stone cold strung out on any serious drugs...he had a problem with pills that's about it....

so what about all that s**t from the MM LP, it was all for entertainment value and expression....many rappers k!ll people on they records--that don't mean they really want to do that s**t, it's just entertainment and Em I Think, tried explaining this many times....

You said he was the "good one" not me....I just tried to say he's no different from any one of us and that she's at fault too so she shouldn't point fingers or try to speak about him in a condescending way....
homie no rapper has ever yelled in a track "i'ma k!ll u samantha!!" or "i'ma murder u susan!!" wtf?.. Em calls da person out by their name & completely shines a spotlight on the individual..& of course she has faults, I mean everyone posting in the thread seems to think that way, ur acting like u needa come to Em's defense like the majority of the thread aint on his side already pointing the finger at her...

oh & Em was mainly addicted to pills but he practices sobriety now for a reason, ya boy used to experiment with all type of s**t til he quit but then relapsed with pills.. & I was an addict myself, I know what the s**t is like..not off of no heavy drugs of course but I deal with manicdepressive issues & i'm da type of person that usually develops an addiction like Em, so u cant tell me what its like..I know I got faults as a person & things i cant help cus my childhood f**ked me up & makes me not give a f**k or trust anyone, its chemical imbalances that only pills can solve...

Last edited by polorsport2345; 09-11-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
If I was Em, I would never give that radio station another interview for given thats.lut a mic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now