Sep 10 - Eminem’s Ex, Kim Mathers, Calls Him A ‘Horrible Person’, Says He’s Not.. [Gets Personal]

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
 deeznutz said:
no they're attention wh0ores because they were born that way
Em's one of my favorite rappers but I get a kick outta watching these stans act like they have some kinda personal relationship with him
 09-10-2009, 08:15 PM         #22
future23234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
lol I thought he got back with her and they have a happy life? I thought he was married atm?
 09-10-2009, 08:19 PM         #23
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol this b**ch just mad cause em wont buy her no more crack. he cut that b**ch off.
lmfao woooooooooooord

seriously have you see photos of this b**ch lately? b**ch looks like a f**kin crackhead junkie ...she just mad she not getting that kelis money ...im glad em cut that money grubbing b**ch off.
 9 years ago '04        #24
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
"awww naww, big slim dog,
80 pound balls, d*ck 6 in. long,
back up in the heezy baby,
it's shady, he's so crazy!"
 09-10-2009, 08:37 PM         #25
D3adlyHandSom3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone can see thru this...that b**ch lost plain and simple...Em is f**king probably 20 girls a week who she wish she was...

That b**ch is crazy...

But hey she got to eat somehow...
 9 years ago '06        #26
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,298 | Props total: 5317 5317
"My p*nis is the size of a peanut. Have you seen it? F**k no you ain't seen it. It's the size of a peanut."


 9 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24472 24472
didn't she do this already once?

whatever.....I don't think he's that bad a person....no worse than any of us....and I ain't really even a fan of his...


she should look in the mirror while she's evaluating people's worth though....last time I checked she was pretty un-trustworthy and how does she think all this calling in to radio stations bulls**t looks?
 9 years ago '04        #28
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 1012 1012
This chick is still around?
 09-10-2009, 09:48 PM         #29
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does it surprise anyone that she would say Em is a horrible person? Ha! I mean yall heard the songs....
 9 years ago '04        #30
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
 RAZAH CUTS said:
didn't she do this already once?

whatever.....I don't think he's that bad a person....no worse than any of us....and I ain't really even a fan of his...


she should look in the mirror while she's evaluating people's worth though....last time I checked she was pretty un-trustworthy and how does she think all this calling in to radio stations bulls**t looks?
homie ya boy was a f**kin big time drug addict, everyone who was around him knew that..he was raised with a disfunctional mom, obviously he's scarred mentally & has some problems of his own cus of it.. Em's my 2nd favorite rapper but to say he was the good one cus he has a bigger voice to the public audience its stupid, dude performed "Bonnie & Clyde" infront of her at a damn show with a blow-up doll that looked like her for petes sake
 9 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24472 24472
 polorsport2345 said:
homie ya boy was a f**kin big time drug addict, everyone who was around him knew that..he was raised with a disfunctional mom, obviously he's scarred mentally & has some problems of his own cus of it.. Em's my 2nd favorite rapper but to say he was the good one cus he has a bigger voice to the public audience its stupid, dude performed "Bonnie & Clyde" infront of her at a damn show with a blow-up doll that looked like her for petes sake
so you don't know a lot of people that suffer from addictions? drug related or otherwise? Shiiiet, I do....he embellished a lot of that anyway....he wasn't stone cold strung out on any serious drugs...he had a problem with pills that's about it....

so what about all that s**t from the MM LP, it was all for entertainment value and expression....many rappers k!ll people on they records--that don't mean they really want to do that s**t, it's just entertainment and Em I Think, tried explaining this many times....

You said he was the "good one" not me....I just tried to say he's no different from any one of us and that she's at fault too so she shouldn't point fingers or try to speak about him in a condescending way....


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-11-2009 at 01:17 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #32
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,880 | Props total: 16116 16116
b**ch sounds bitter as f**k. aint this the same b**ch that was poppin pills and cuttin herself with her daughter in the next room? yeah like she has alot of room to talk about someone else being a bad person.
 9 years ago '04        #33
JJH35 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,897 | Props total: 1005 1005
yeah kim and we all "vomit in our mouth" and leave it sit there when we hear you babbling, thanks +1 to kim mathers for vomiting

shut up dumb KunnTit
 09-11-2009, 12:27 PM         #34
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thing is everybody in this thread calling her a crack wh0ore...based off Em's words///damn that n*gga blacklist ppl who dnt even matter
 9 years ago '08        #35
The N 538 heat pts538
space
avatar space
space
$49,275 | Props total: 24809 24809
Relapse 2 publicity stunt
 09-11-2009, 04:00 PM         #36
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, he at least is crazy enough to admit it in his song.....
 9 years ago '09        #37
rdotberbee 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
All men and women talk about the other one when they breakup or at least most of the time.As funny as the things she said i think she is just hating.
 9 years ago '04        #38
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Jerseyelite89 said:
funny thing is everybody in this thread calling her a crack wh0ore...based off Em's words///damn that n*gga blacklist ppl who dnt even matter
i'm saying, like that b**ch did any more drugs than Em did.. & n*ggas saying she looks strung cus shes skinnier now, so is Em, so i'm guessing there both sitting in their mansion smokin crack together Whitney & Bobby style
 9 years ago '04        #39
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
 RAZAH CUTS said:
so you don't know a lot of people that suffer from addictions? drug related or otherwise? Shiiiet, I do....he embellished a lot of that anyway....he wasn't stone cold strung out on any serious drugs...he had a problem with pills that's about it....

so what about all that s**t from the MM LP, it was all for entertainment value and expression....many rappers k!ll people on they records--that don't mean they really want to do that s**t, it's just entertainment and Em I Think, tried explaining this many times....

You said he was the "good one" not me....I just tried to say he's no different from any one of us and that she's at fault too so she shouldn't point fingers or try to speak about him in a condescending way....
homie no rapper has ever yelled in a track "i'ma k!ll u samantha!!" or "i'ma murder u susan!!" wtf?.. Em calls da person out by their name & completely shines a spotlight on the individual..& of course she has faults, I mean everyone posting in the thread seems to think that way, ur acting like u needa come to Em's defense like the majority of the thread aint on his side already pointing the finger at her...

oh & Em was mainly addicted to pills but he practices sobriety now for a reason, ya boy used to experiment with all type of s**t til he quit but then relapsed with pills.. & I was an addict myself, I know what the s**t is like..not off of no heavy drugs of course but I deal with manicdepressive issues & i'm da type of person that usually develops an addiction like Em, so u cant tell me what its like..I know I got faults as a person & things i cant help cus my childhood f**ked me up & makes me not give a f**k or trust anyone, its chemical imbalances that only pills can solve...


Last edited by polorsport2345; 09-11-2009 at 10:55 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
If I was Em, I would never give that radio station another interview for given thats.lut a mic.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
How was your life when this song dropped?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy