Where can I get this North Memphis shirt

most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Nas - Ether (The Original Version) Large Professor Confirmed..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside The most expensive album i ever seen...
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside French Montana feeling on iggy
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Redman Says Dissing MC Hammer In The 90's Could Get You Hurt
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-09-2009, 12:57 PM         #1
5437 pageviews
19 comments


Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where can I get this North Memphis shirt
 

 

[video - click to view]


Bonus: And that Memphis hat that DJ Paul has on... that s**t is fire.

19 comments for "Where can I get this North Memphis shirt"

 09-09-2009, 01:07 PM         #2
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No idea!

But LOL @ the white dude in the last 30 seconds rockin the south pole!
 7 years ago '06        #3
"SS" 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 1051 1051
gas station/corner store exclusive homie

u could take your chances on the internet but i doubt it




oh and the hat is fire
 09-09-2009, 01:38 PM         #4
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
gas station/corner store exclusive homie

u could take your chances on the internet but i doubt it




oh and the hat is fire
I couldn't find it on the internet. But I was hopin some Memphis n*ggas would know.

Anyone that truly f**ks with the 6 would understand more than just u "internet cool guys." But I want one nonetheless.

I kind of want that Memphis hat for my actual wardrobe though.
 7 years ago '07        #5
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,616 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '08        #6
Keno 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,006 | Props total: 528 528
Idk where he got that hat i'm feeling that mf tho.
 7 years ago '04        #7
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 25 25
 Bezerk said:
I couldn't find it on the internet. But I was hopin some Memphis n*ggas would know.

Anyone that truly f**ks with the 6 would understand more than just u "internet cool guys." But I want one nonetheless.

I kind of want that Memphis hat for my actual wardrobe though.
Either Lids or Finish Line, that hat is easy as hell to find here, but you may not find it anywhere else though. I've seen it in blue, white, and black.

Edit- found it


Last edited by Myworld82; 09-09-2009 at 03:25 PM..
 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM         #8
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Either Lids or Finish Line, that hat is easy as hell to find here, but you may not find it anywhere else though. I've seen it in blue, white, and black.

Edit- found it
^^win^^


What about that shirt though? As a 6 fan, I feel like i just have to have that s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #9
"SS" 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Bezerk said:
I couldn't find it on the internet. But I was hopin some Memphis n*ggas would know.

Anyone that truly f**ks with the 6 would understand more than just u "internet cool guys." But I want one nonetheless.

I kind of want that Memphis hat for my actual wardrobe though.


i really live in memphis and im tellin u that they sell the shirts in the gas stations in north memphis, your best bet is gonna be a relative or sumn if u want it that bad, but why would u even want one. if u aint from the north,
 7 years ago '05        #10
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,033 | Props total: 19 19
36 will do a vid to anything... as far as the shirt.. im surprised it aint part of they clothin line..

 "SS" said:
but why would u even want one. if u aint from the north,
fa real tho...
 7 years ago '06        #11
"SS" 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 1051 1051
 meercy said:
36 will do a vid to anything... as far as the shirt.. im surprised it aint part of they clothin line..



fa real tho...


i know right

i got a north memphis tattoo that covers most of my stomach and when i show it off i feel a sense of pride for bein from the north. the shirt says you aint north memphis, and your not so whats the purpose. it would be like me rockin a shirt that says yeen (you aint) new york city
 7 years ago '08        #12
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Bezerk said:


Bonus: And that Memphis hat that DJ Paul has on... that s**t is fire.
bez what the hell you wanting memphis gear for?! lol. :applause:
 7 years ago '09        #13
DJ Idol 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 391 391
Juice said V-Slash is selling them, hit her up on MySpace or something
 7 years ago '07        #14
[MK] 
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 60 60
I hit Project Pat on myspace and he said send a money order to blah blah and it was like 50 for the shirt. I didn't get one cuz 50 for a tshirt is stupid.
 09-17-2009, 12:06 PM         #15
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin with the 6 goes beyond the city of Memphis... U should be happy someone wants to rep that s**t.

I just f**k with the 6 and have for years... It's not about memphis as much as it is about f**kin with the 6. And s**t, if I f**k with the 6 hard and someone doesn't... then they not North Memphis like me.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 25 25
 Bezerk said:
f**kin with the 6 goes beyond the city of Memphis... U should be happy someone wants to rep that s**t.

I just f**k with the 6 and have for years... It's not about memphis as much as it is about f**kin with the 6. And s**t, if I f**k with the 6 hard and someone doesn't... then they not North Memphis like me.
Bruh, believe me, if you were from here, you'd know that f**kin with the 6 hard means that you're not North Memphis at all, lol. Now Yo Gotti maybe, ok, lol.
 7 years ago '05        #17
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,033 | Props total: 19 19
 Myworld82 said:
Bruh, believe me, if you were from here, you'd know that f**kin with the 6 hard means that you're not North Memphis at all, lol. Now Yo Gotti maybe, ok, lol.
real talk.....lol...
 7 years ago '06        #18
TooEZ420 
space
avatar space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is on dj pauls face
 09-17-2009, 11:47 PM         #19
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Bruh, believe me, if you were from here, you'd know that f**kin with the 6 hard means that you're not North Memphis at all, lol. Now Yo Gotti maybe, ok, lol.
But u know me from a can of paint, so how can u say sumthin as dumb a s this?
 7 years ago '04        #20
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 25 25
 Bezerk said:
But u know me from a can of paint, so how can u say sumthin as dumb a s this?
First of all, I was joking. Second of all, it's a known fact in Memphis, that most people do NOT f**k with 3-6 like that anymore, not just North Memphis. Do not let that video fool you. People f**k with Project Pat, but not 3-6.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Shakin Them Lil Cakes...
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Jimmy Iovine stories thread
180 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Jordan 12 "Neoprene" release date
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside NEW "Bentley" for $23,000
130 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Black Youngsta - 100k Cash - Practically Begging To Be Robbed
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Aug 26 - I'm Here to ROB YOU
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA This Has To Be Annoying As Fxck!
62 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside GOAT Movie Dogs... Who You Taking?
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy