Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol fabolous looking like a b**ch now..didnt he do a song with t-pain
 09-08-2009, 06:10 PM         #62
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if im not mistaken, T-Pain has yet to become a platinum artist, correct?

He is a ringtone bum. and those days are over...since real rap & r&b came back...
 8 years ago '08        #63
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
Im startin to lose mad respect for Fabolous. This wack azz n*gga is garbage. This n*gga aint s**t now. Back in 01-03 and s**t this n*gga aint had to praise Jayz always cuz he was on his level or hotter at the time.

But the past few months, this n*gga been slurpin Jayz hard, saying his name in about every other verse and defending him and saying he hot now. f**k u muf**ka, make a name for yourself, not some 40 year old who been had his time. Its your time b**ch like ur song said. Oh, thats right Fabolous aint never been all that. The hottest he ever been was prob Top 15 at one time. He slurpin Jayz hard cuz he want his Illuminati help to get him spins in NY and s**t. He shout out other Illuminatis to in his Throw It In the bag song - Beyonce, Kanye, JD, Diddy.
 8 years ago '07        #64
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
ridiculous
 8 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 HHJ66 said:
Im startin to lose mad respect for Fabolous. This wack azz n*gga is garbage. This n*gga aint s**t now. Back in 01-03 and s**t this n*gga aint had to praise Jayz always cuz he was on his level or hotter at the time.

But the past few months, this n*gga been slurpin Jayz hard, saying his name in about every other verse and defending him and saying he hot now. f**k u muf**ka, make a name for yourself, not some 40 year old who been had his time. Its your time b**ch like ur song said. Oh, thats right Fabolous aint never been all that. The hottest he ever been was prob Top 15 at one time. He slurpin Jayz hard cuz he want his Illuminati help to get him spins in NY and s**t. He shout out other Illuminatis to in his Throw It In the bag song - Beyonce, Kanye, JD, Diddy.
lol you were on your way to the endzone and then you just fumbled on the 1 yard line
 8 years ago '08        #66
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
lol you were on your way to the endzone and then you just fumbled on the 1 yard line
I know he gettin somethin out of saying Jayz name in his verses and slurping him.
 8 years ago '06        #67
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
well t-pain has 3 gold albums and platinum ringtones for singles idk if anymore will come from this

ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver
 8 years ago '06        #68
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 timdog said:
after loso's way ups is hiring
 8 years ago '08        #69
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2677 2677
 whokid said:
if im not mistaken, T-Pain has yet to become a platinum artist, correct?

He is a ringtone bum. and those days are over...since real rap & r&b came back...
when?
 8 years ago '08        #70
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Mista Bigg said:
Just my opinion but, why didn`t he step to T-Pain in the club when he heard him dis Jay-Z? Sounds suspect for dudes to get on twitter and start dry snitching, then wanna do a dis song about it. Really dig Fab flow when he is really rhymin, but dudes is gettin feminine in this hip hop game. The industry wonders why album sales are down. Cats too busy worryin` bout what another man is doing or saying instead of focusin on droppin classic albums. Just my opinion!
Exactly! Why are these n*ggas are so impressed by his twitter dissing. f**k going to Brooklyn you saw him in Vegas n*gga and did nothing but twitter about it. Fab is looking like a real duck-ass n*gga right now.
 8 years ago '05        #71
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
fabs a b**ch now...

1. how you gonna dis an r&b cat? well pain can actually flow check karaoke
2. why didnt u go on jim, game, 50 and the rest of them n*ggas that said f**k jay-z?
3. why didnt u buck up at the concert? u just as big if not ""supposedly" bigger than t-pain...they woulda handed ur a.ss the mic
4. nicca u gonna get no love down south no more. he put weezy name into it even though it was directed at t-pain.

im just sayin u know how the south love wayne and t-pain...this nicca is actually the one committing career suicide. t-pain may not be "popular" to most blacks but to whites he makes money and good club music. i mean forreal fab been fell the f**k off n i like him...well when he was f**kin with the triangle offense.
 09-08-2009, 07:52 PM         #72
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like fab but loso's way was garbage ups is hiring loso with your fake shoe collection
 8 years ago '08        #73
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 darulersback said:
fabs a b**ch now...

2. why didnt u go on jim, game, 50 and the rest of them n*ggas that said f**k jay-z?
'cause they didn't say f**k fabolous?
 09-08-2009, 08:00 PM         #74
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was dying when I was out shopping and was on twitter earlier. I couldn't stop laughing in public ..

Mannn.. this is exactly why I like twitter, only for the e-beefs
 09-08-2009, 08:01 PM         #75
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh btw, it was a fake tpain twitter that said those things towards Fab... so it's going to be interesting to see what happens next.
 8 years ago '05        #76
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
jay is fabolous mentor? who da fukk told u that??????

n*gga got me lookin like comin to america when the b**ch said arsenio was the prince
 09-08-2009, 11:23 PM         #77
Knocka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you've heard fab's latest release, you'd be confused as I am, as to how he can have the nerve to diss ANYBODY...!?!?

if there was 1 rapper i could rid hip-hop of to help the cause, it would most def be fab. all those unnecessary punchlines are so corny to me. but, i know y'all think it's clever, so...
 8 years ago '07        #78
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21544 21544
 Pistol Peter said:
 8 years ago '04        #79
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
I'm mad n*ggas is gangsters now on this twitter hit. Let me see Tpain running this s**t since 06 I guess:radio,videos on smash! I f**ks with fab but cmon now he's an east coast Plies with great wordplay but relax.Fab is f**king 33 mad at another n*gga! Get money is the only thing he should be worrying about
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-08-2009, 11:35 PM         #80
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
I'm mad n*ggas is gangsters now on this twitter hit. Let me see Tpain running this s**t since 06 I guess:radio,videos on smash! I f**ks with fab but cmon now he's an east coast Plies with great wordplay but relax.Fab is f**king 33 mad at another n*gga! Get money is the only thing he should be worrying about
Posted via Mobile Device
yal retards cant read..

some one with a account as tpain said f**k fabolous...

he wasnt going in for jay..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy