Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #41
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Debrage said:
Incriments is one thing but the "illuminati" have been around long before the creation of the united states and so why not have it locked down by now? didn't take this long for hitler/the nazis to sieze total control and inprison/kill off those who oppossed in germany. I mean they've been around long enough to have the world locked down by now if you go by their supposed amount of power.

And as for the griff a.ssassination plot....I gues the worlds most powerful organization was/is unable to k!ll a washed up security guard from the 80's huh?
Sounds like a plot from a lame B movie, all he needs to do now is strike back revealing a plot the leads up to the highest levels of power in, along the way finding love and kickin a.ss with karate moves he learned in the 80's at the YMCA.
hitler was a freemason
 8 years ago '09        #42
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67238 67238
dude aint never ever had 1 hit in his rap career
obviously the video is just a ploy to get some tv time
 8 years ago '06        #43
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Debrage said:
You mean in codes and hints only noticed by "informed" and "aware" people huh?
Thats not very out in the open, and If you can't tell by my post(s), intellect as well as common sense is not somethin I lack, so just answer what I asked which is..

Why all the seceracy when they hold all this pwer all ready and why can't they complete their "masterplan" if everyone(or most people) who are powerful are on board? Whats stoppin them?
why wouldn't they stay secret? there's already people like yourself who don't believe in this s**t, so if they came out and let everyone know who they were and what they were doing, u really think everyone would just be like "aiite" and go on with life?

nah n*gga, motherf**kers would go buck wild over this s**t, u really think these n*ggaz want that s**t? besides, they're already getting what they want by staying secretive... they got n*ggaz like Jay-Z with a huge fanbase and they just gettin' richer and richer...

all i'm saying is, why would jay name his s**t "rocafella" after david rockerfeller one of the n*ggaz who own the federal bank... also "hova" ... jehovah n*ggaz...

ima stop here, although i could go on about how all the world wars were set up by the illuminati and freemasons, and how the jews are the n*ggaz who are running this whole thing...

n*ggaz read a book, it talks about all this s**t "Rule By Secrecy" is the name..
 09-08-2009, 04:29 PM         #44
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
intenet bloggers will deff. defeat the ALMIGHTTTTTY ILLUMINATII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dudes with nothing else better to do, than have your wacked out theories crack me up. If you all had a tv show, I would watch.

lulz.
 09-08-2009, 05:03 PM         #45
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Why would you want that?
bcuz people need 2 stop playin so much n get serious. and they wont realize how real this world is n the plans of these people until theyre kickin their doors down, their fam is dyin, they are dyin etc. all this info is right in there face and they just brush it off as nonsense, humor, crazy talk, etc. i mean out of all the websites on the net, people are bringin the info 2 them here (you, me, or whoever) and thats the thanks they get!!! its about 2 be real active out here n the whiteman is gonna show u how much of a true devil he really is real soon. and its a big joke 2 them. like i said bring the stuff on n let me crack a king size bottle of hen n laugh my azz off. u must go thru hell 2 make it 2 heaven remember that

Last edited by king-2-be; 09-08-2009 at 05:07 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #46
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Bouncer? said:
hitler was a freemason
lol!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #47
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Debrage said:
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
The answer to your simplistic question doesn't depend on their out right admittance of being an organized governing body. You'd rely on corporate media to spell out who the players are and what goals they seek to attain. You wouldn't accomplish s**t as an evil genetically insane blueblood that belongs to a lineage of people who r*ped, pillaged, lied, stole and k!lled to attain power and wealth. You'd stand on a podium with your d*ck in your hand, laughing a maniacal laugh, foaming at the mouth talking about world domination and death to the infidels.

Do you think the powers that be didn't consider going public and make an attempt to control the world through force? It happened in World War 2 and their public leader was Hitler. When the Nazi's fell all that was really defeated was world domination by force and what was subsequently chosen after is today's global lie called democracy. We have been spun into a web that is impossible to escape from, but I don't expect you to understand nor do I want you to. All I want for you is to choke on your frosted flakes and save Boxden from the retarded posts like these that seem to pop up in every truth thread.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 09-08-2009 at 06:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #48
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1254 1254
 Dos-effect said:
the brother knows what he is talking about, as far as this illuminatti I still have problems believing it, not because of the massive magnitude of what it means if its true, but because I dont belive the NWO cares enough about black people in general to use these artist to fool us into beliving

exactly.... if its about status or power in HIP HOP then y not go after dre em or even 50

think think think
 8 years ago '06        #49
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Profycy said:
exactly.... if its about status or power in HIP HOP then y not go after dre em or even 50

think think think
cuz they got jay
 09-08-2009, 09:01 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
dude must need a career boost
public enemy been washed up for 10 years at least

yea because talkin' about the illuminati =big business..I mean its done so well for krs-one... STFU...
 09-08-2009, 09:08 PM         #51
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
bcuz people need 2 stop playin so much n get serious. and they wont realize how real this world is n the plans of these people until theyre kickin their doors down, their fam is dyin, they are dyin etc. all this info is right in there face and they just brush it off as nonsense, humor, crazy talk, etc. i mean out of all the websites on the net, people are bringin the info 2 them here (you, me, or whoever) and thats the thanks they get!!! its about 2 be real active out here n the whiteman is gonna show u how much of a true devil he really is real soon. and its a big joke 2 them. like i said bring the stuff on n let me crack a king size bottle of hen n laugh my azz off. u must go thru hell 2 make it 2 heaven remember that

:agreement6: powerful post....
 09-08-2009, 09:11 PM         #52
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Profycy said:

think think think
what are u talkin' about?...they already have...
 8 years ago '09        #53
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67238 67238
krs one ramblin to empty auditoriums about "my philosophy"
no wonder why these eastcoast goons like griff lose time and time again
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy