Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 Adwerdz said:

u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
typical answer from one of you nutcases
 8 years ago '05        #22
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 Debrage said:
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
They do it everyday in your face but you are so blind that what is right under your nose is still over your head.......You are deeply programmed and you can not see.

YOU MAY BE TO LATE TO WAKE UP BUT I HOPE I AM WRONG.
 09-08-2009, 12:53 PM         #23
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizo555 said:
They do it everyday in your face but you are so blind that what is right under your nose is still over your head.......You are deeply programmed and you can not see.

YOU MAY BE TO LATE TO WAKE UP BUT I HOPE I AM WRONG.

You mean in codes and hints only noticed by "informed" and "aware" people huh?
Thats not very out in the open, and If you can't tell by my post(s), intellect as well as common sense is not somethin I lack, so just answer what I asked which is..

Why all the seceracy when they hold all this pwer all ready and why can't they complete their "masterplan" if everyone(or most people) who are powerful are on board? Whats stoppin them?
 8 years ago '08        #24
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
 Yung Dilla said:
only thing that got me like :wow: is

shyne was supposed to be diddys sacrifice and the Illuminati not done with him

did we forget jay-z trying to sign shyne????? :wow:
Is this still legit???

I can't see Shyne doing that, last time I seen him he was on some Poetry s**t

he isn't even the same Shyne that went in there, the dude is a totally different person now.
 09-08-2009, 01:06 PM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debrage said:
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
because u don't do something as drastic as this all at once..it has to be done in incriments...why would they do it all at once and risk the chance of f**kin' it all up when they can just do it once and be done with it..bank/credit cards are ready being implanted with chips...these are all just intermidary steps for the final step...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


Despite fears that RFID chips can be cracked, Canada's own ePassport program is scheduled to roll out by 2011

American travelers returning from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean by land and sea borders will be required to show U.S. border guards a valid passport, an RFID-enabled passport or so-called enhanced driver's license (EDL) starting June 1. Canadians have about two years to go before the government's ePassport program rolls out

The new travel requirements under the so-called Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) go into effect over concerns that the radio frequency ID-tagged passports are vulnerable to snooping.

Passport Canada's own RFID passport program is slated for rollout in 2011.The ePassport standard is stipulated under the International Civil Aviation Organization and is one of the steps designed to deter terrorist threats. The new passports will enable customs officers to verify passport information with the use of RFID readers, according to Leslie Crone, director of international programs for Passport Canada.

Currently, U.S. citizens can re-enter the country from these four regions with a driver's license and proof of citizenship, such as a birth or naturalization certificate.

The passport cards, about 1 million of which have been issued so far, are designed to be a secure but cheaper alternative to regular passports. The card costs $45 for those 16 and older and $35 for those under 16. In contrast, a regular passport costs $100 for those over 16 and $85 for minors.

The credit card-size passport cards have a vicinity-read radio frequency identification tag that allow Customs and border protection officials to read the cards from 20 to 30 feet away. The goal is to reduce wait times by allowing officials to access an individual's information even before the traveler reaches the border. (The Customs Department provides details on how to use the card for U.S. land border entry on its Web site.)

Critics of the passport card maintain that those features that makes the card convenient to use also pose security and privacy risks. Organizations including the Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) and the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) have noted that the use of vicinity-read or long-range RFID tags heightens the risk of data being skimmed by those with unauthorized card readers because the data is unencrypted as it travels over the air.

Cardholders could unknowingly broadcast their identity information while traveling, opening up the possibility for the data to be stolen and the cards cloned, these groups say.

The CDT said the RFID passports are less secure than U.S. electronic passports, which also use a chip to store a digital image of the passport holder and all of the same data that is visually displayed on the first page of the passport. However, the chips used on electronic passports are proximity-read and the encrypted information on it can only be accessed by swiping the card through a reader at the border crossing. The chip is also embedded into the back cover of the passport and shielded from snooping. No such protections are available with the passport cards, the CDT has noted.

But RFID chips have been cracked in the past.

Underscoring such concerns, security researcher Chris Paget earlier this year demonstrated at a security conference how he had been able to clone RFID passport cards using a $250 card reader purchased off eBay. Paget posted a video of himself driving around San Francisco reading RFID tags from passports and other identity documents using the reader and antenna.

Paget's experiment was based on earlier research at the University of Washington and RSA Labs that showed how the publicly readable data on passport cards could be cloned after a single read.

The researchers also showed how the passport cards and RFID-tagged enhanced driver's licenses issued in Washington state could be read at a distance of up to 50 meters. Even credentials in wallets and in protective sleeves could be clandestinely read but at much closer distances, the research showed.

With only days remaining for WHTI to go into full effect, none of these longstanding issues appear to have been addressed, said Ari Schwartz, a policy analyst at the CDT.

"Our concerns have not been answered. We still have the same concerns that we had," since plans to used RFID technology in passport cards were first announced, Schwartz said. It is a major concern that the same Electronic Product Code (EPC) tags used by retail establishments to track products are being used in identity credentials, with no additional security protections, he added.


 8 years ago '04        #26
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2707 2707
professor griff touches little boys
 09-08-2009, 01:20 PM         #27
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
typical answer from one of you nutcases
dumb statement..are u saying there's never been a 'typical statement' that's been accurate?
 8 years ago '08        #28
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
What show is this from?, anybody know?
 8 years ago '06        #29
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
this guy is just like most of the idiots on here. he needs to go take his a.ss on to Britain or Germany or somewhere else if he hates it here so much and it's so bad here.
 09-08-2009, 01:54 PM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
this guy is just like most of the idiots on here. he needs to go take his a.ss on to Britain or Germany or somewhere else if he hates it here so much and it's so bad here.

another idiot...Britain & Germany are involved hence why it's called the new WORLD order..not the new AMERICAN order..you gotta love when ppl speak on something without even bothering to at least get some background information on the topic...
 09-08-2009, 01:55 PM         #31
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
another idiot...Britain & Germany are involved hence why it's called the new WORLD order..not the new AMERICAN order..you gotta love when ppl speak on something without even bothering to at least get some background information on the topic...
can you tell me when this s**t is going down yet? :D
 8 years ago '08        #32
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17043 17043
Do you guys know his house got on fire last year?, they want this dude gone man


[video - click to view]

 09-08-2009, 02:25 PM         #33
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
because u don't do something as drastic as this all at once..it has to be done in incriments...why would they do it all at once and risk the chance of f**kin' it all up when they can just do it once and be done with it..bank/credit cards are ready being implanted with chips...these are all just intermidary steps for the final step...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]







Incriments is one thing but the "illuminati" have been around long before the creation of the united states and so why not have it locked down by now? didn't take this long for hitler/the nazis to sieze total control and inprison/kill off those who oppossed in germany. I mean they've been around long enough to have the world locked down by now if you go by their supposed amount of power.

And as for the griff a.ssassination plot....I gues the worlds most powerful organization was/is unable to k!ll a washed up security guard from the 80's huh?
Sounds like a plot from a lame B movie, all he needs to do now is strike back revealing a plot the leads up to the highest levels of power in, along the way finding love and kickin a.ss with karate moves he learned in the 80's at the YMCA.
 8 years ago '09        #34
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
owwwwwwwwww this s**t is crazy
 8 years ago '09        #35
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
omg......
 8 years ago '08        #36
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Smh, here comes another one of these long a.ss threads.

And i thought they were through with this s**t.
 09-08-2009, 03:57 PM         #37
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its gonna be so good watchin all u none believers droppin dead all over.... im so tired of u nikkaz n crackkkaz playin n thinkin that this is just sum bs conspiracy talk etc.... please illuminati make this sh!t go down real real soon
 8 years ago '09        #38
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
avatar space
space
$53,704 | Props total: 66426 66426
dude must need a career boost
public enemy been washed up for 10 years at least
 8 years ago '09        #39
messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
avatar space
space
$53,704 | Props total: 66426 66426
who cares if there in secret society
life is gonna go on as usual
 09-08-2009, 04:08 PM         #40
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
its gonna be so good watchin all u none believers droppin dead all over.... im so tired of u nikkaz n crackkkaz playin n thinkin that this is just sum bs conspiracy talk etc.... please illuminati make this sh!t go down real real soon
Why would you want that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy