Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii

most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside I'm going in 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside NEW "Bentley" for $23,000
91 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Black Youngsta - 100k Cash - Practically Begging To Be Robbed
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Erykah Badu On Young Thug's "Jeffery" Dress “Reminds Me Of A Certain A..
167 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-08-2009, 09:09 AM         #1
18232 pageviews
53 comments


Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii
 

 
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRd6wo72Hyz2xuhZQ

53 comments for "Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii"

 7 years ago '07        #2
timdog 662 heat pts662
space
avatar space
space
$24,709 | Props total: 1429 1429
i agree with the s**t bout flav
 7 years ago '05        #3
deLeet 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 21 21
 09-08-2009, 09:22 AM         #4
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the brother knows what he is talking about, as far as this illuminatti I still have problems believing it, not because of the massive magnitude of what it means if its true, but because I dont belive the NWO cares enough about black people in general to use these artist to fool us into beliving
 7 years ago '04        #5
erickonasis 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,533 | Props total: 677 677
Good s**t
 09-08-2009, 09:53 AM         #7
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
 09-08-2009, 09:53 AM         #8
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was on youtube looking for more professor griff videos and there was this one where he said the illuminati tried to k!ll him and his whole family, they werent home but his whole house was filled with gas and detonated. ...i can see why dude might be paranoid as f**k


Last edited by WEREWOLF; 09-08-2009 at 09:54 AM..
 09-08-2009, 10:09 AM         #9
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess since he said it it must be true huh?
 09-08-2009, 10:14 AM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
 7 years ago '04        #11
Adwerdz 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$26,049 | Props total: 2805 2805
 Debrage said:
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards

[pic - click to view]



u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
 09-08-2009, 10:21 AM         #12
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
 7 years ago '05        #13
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 76 76
 Atlanta said:
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
true. If the it really did exist, what is the f**king point of talking about the same shyt over and over and over and over. This clown like lets start the revolution.
Im like, against what ???????????? Against who???????? You dont have the money or guns or knowledge to know who you even f!ghting against. Why preach BS and never act upon it??? Thats my whole thing, if this is so real, and he so passionate about it. Why he preaching but not acting on it. Why he not developing a team or plan to destroy the shyt. The pimp c shyt is a flagrant foul. Pimp C died just like DJ Screw, i guess DJ Screw was part of the illuminatti too right??? What about all the other rich rappers who did Nelly sacrafice????? Who did Micheal Jackson sacrafice, who did MC Hammer, Usher, Kobe Bryant, SHaq, Oprah and other the other mutli millionares sacrafice????? To get to the 10 to 60 million dollar range????? Dude aint getting money dont have no talent to do it, so why not hate on the people who are and make getting money seem like a bad thing. Money is the root of evil, but if u black and getting money dude acting like the only way u gonna make it is if u sell ur soul????GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are just blessed. Some people are liars and evil and cheat there way to the top thats life though. Basically he has no faith in God or karma.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-08-2009 at 10:34 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #14
Ricky Towel 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$15,210 | Props total: 157 157
i say griff is in the illuminati
 7 years ago '05        #15
deLeet 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$22,070 | Props total: 21 21
 PabloDiablo said:
i say griff is in the illuminati
nah he's a cartoon character.


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #16
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$20,279 | Props total: 700 700
I stopped listening when he started using the bible to support this statements....
 7 years ago '06        #17
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$20,279 | Props total: 700 700
I wish I could whip out F.B.I. documents whenever I wanted to. :rolleyes:


Last edited by 01seay; 09-08-2009 at 11:15 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #18
01seay 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$20,279 | Props total: 700 700
So......Beyonce put a hit on Jennifer Hudson's family....
 7 years ago '06        #19
Yung Dilla 1408 heat pts1408
space
avatar space
space
$49,470 | Props total: 6367 6367
only thing that got me like :wow: is

shyne was supposed to be diddys sacrifice and the Illuminati not done with him

did we forget jay-z trying to sign shyne????? :wow:
 09-08-2009, 11:15 AM         #20
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]



u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
Aye I guess I really aint got much to worry about with "revolutionaries" like yourself doing all the hardcore message board conspiracy compilation thats needed to battle "the Illuminati" cause that's what'll defeat them in then end huh?

I mean ya'll talkin theories I'm talkin common sense "the illuminati" has been around supposedly before america's creation and since america is driven by money why is it an orginization of the wealthiest most powerful whos who dont already lock s**t down NWO style?

and to Dos-effect, Illuminati theorist already contend Illuminati run america/most world powers, so who's not on board that's powerful? Ya'll never mention them.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Jimmy Iovine stories thread
161 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside Well Damn Rick Ross Defends Meek Mill, Threatens Drake
208 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Amir Khan's wife can suicide bomb on my ass any damn day of the week!!!
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Wood plug all her holes
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside ATL Taking SO Many L's!!
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 59-year-old man has been fighting cancer for the past 20 years with in..
32 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ashanti
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The Internet is ETHERING YUNG JOC New Potato Salad Popeyes Haircut
131 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy