Sep 7 - Burgular forced mother to perform oral sex on son

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
9512 pageviews
54 comments

ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
Sep 7 - Burgular forced mother to perform oral s3x on son

[pic - click to view]

The a.ssociated Press: Men convicted in Fla. home invasion gang r*pe

Men convicted in Fla. home invasion gang r*pe

By BRIAN SKOLOFF (AP) – Aug 28, 2009

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Two men were convicted Friday in the brutal gang r*pe attack on a woman and her young son in a South Florida housing project and could be sentenced to life in prison.

Tommy Poindexter, 20, and Nathan Walker, 18, were tried together but with separate juries. Poindexter's panel found him guilty of r*pe, kidnapping, a.ssault and burglary. Walker's jury returned less than two hours later, also convicting him on similar charges.

Poindexter now faces eight life sentences. Walker could be sentenced to 11 life terms.

A third defendant, Avion Lawson, 16, pleaded guilty and testified against Poindexter and Walker. A fourth defendant, 17-year-old Jakaris Taylor, is set for trial next month.

The defendants made limited admissions to the attack, but also tried to deflect blame. Lawson claims he r*ped the woman once, then left soon after. Poindexter's attorney says her client r*ped the woman, but didn't participate in any other crimes. Walker's attorney didn't acknowledge any guilt.

They were all teens at the time of crime, but were charged as adults.

Authorities say fingerprints and DNA found on clothing and condoms inside the apartment identified the defendants. They are still seeking additional suspects.

Poindexter showed little emotion as the verdict was read, occasionally bowing his head and resting his chin on his clasped hands. Deputies say he asked to be handcuffed during the reading because he wasn't sure he could control himself.

He looked over his shoulder as he was led out of the courtroom and mouthed, "I love you," to family members in the gallery. They cried and quickly left the courtroom, shouting obscenities as they walked from the building.

Walker didn't show much emotion, either, staring straight ahead as the verdicts were read.

Attorneys for both men declined to comment until after sentencing on Oct. 13.

Poindexter was convicted on eight of 13 counts. The jury found him not guilty on several counts related to the suspects having forced the mother to perform oral s3x on her son. Walker was convicted on 11 of 14 counts, and his jury did find him guilty in the mother-son s3x acts.

During the trial, prosecutors told jurors that it didn't matter how many of the crimes each defendant actually participated in — they were all equally responsible for the entire episode since they were present inside the apartment.

Earlier in the week, the 37-year-old female victim described for jurors the terrifying night of June 18, 2007, in her public housing complex apartment a few miles from downtown West Palm Beach.

She recounted how she prayed for her life and cried in pain as she was repeatedly r*ped and her son beaten by 10 masked, gun-toting teens. Then she testified about being forced to perform oral s3x on her son, who was 12 at the time. The victims were then doused with chemicals in an attempt to clean the crime scene.

Throughout the attack, the suspects demanded money, but she had none. The victims had fled even worse poverty in their native Haiti several years earlier, landing in the crime-plagued Dunbar Village housing complex where the attack occurred.

Copyright © 2009 The a.ssociated Press. All rights reserved.

54 comments for "Sep 7 - Burgular forced mother to perform oral sex on son"

8 years ago '04        #2
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
That s**t is sick!!!
 8 years ago '09        #3
buff 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 24 24
That is f**ked up!
 8 years ago '04        #4
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
definitely some sick f**king ppl in the world.
could u imagine being a helpless 12 yr old, beaten and battered while his mother is in the next room being r*ped by 4 dudes? this is a sick crime, definitely had to be n*ggaz doin this one.
 8 years ago '05        #5
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 SpittN4Cash said:
definitely some sick f**king ppl in the world.
could u imagine being a helpless 12 yr old, beaten and battered while his mother is in the next room being r*ped by 4 dudes? this is a sick crime, definitely had to be n*ggaz doin this one.
:rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #6
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
they deserve what they get. why tha hell are you robbing folks in the projects tryna take what little money they have. cowards... if they were gonna go that far why not rob someone with actual money?
 8 years ago '08        #7
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
well...

i hope wen dese dudes get to jail, there fellow inmates kno about the offense

justice shall be served
 8 years ago '04        #8
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
@ people. they deserve the death penalty
 8 years ago '06        #9
Jhnnyblz427 176 heat pts176
space
space
$35,349 | Props total: 18340 18340
 Foolish said:
well...

justice shall be served
agree 100%
 8 years ago '05        #10
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
wow.. i mean.. like.. they..

man, aint no words for this..
 8 years ago '06        #11
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Man WTF? Thats beyond grimey. First you gangrape a mom in front of her son. Then you force her to perform oral s3x on him? That has to scar both of them for for life. Man f**k them n*ggas. Word up. What kind of animals do s**t like that?
 8 years ago '08        #12
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 Foolish said:
well...

justice shall be served
:applause: :applause:
 09-07-2009, 11:51 PM         #13
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this the same story that was posted a while back? I'm thinking it is... WHen it was orignally posted I guess it had just happened, and now these dudes are finally being put in jail.... I say just shoot'em.... headshots and just let it be done with... They're good for nothing pieces of monkey s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #14
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
That's sad, disturbing, and vile and these bastards deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison. And btw, I understand the authorities finding fingerprints, but these a**holes left the used condoms at the apartment. What a pack of dumbs**ts!
 8 years ago '06        #15
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
give them life
 09-08-2009, 12:46 AM         #16
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i remember readin bout dis a few weeks back.

that type of s**t is common in dat piece of s**t city

oh and there's a vid of a woman in that project who clearly said "and a woman got r*ped...big deal, there's bigger crimes in these projects"

8 years ago '05        #17
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
yea its a real f**ked up crime but look at the bright side these young a.ss punks are going to serious prison where theyre gonna get forced to do oral s3x not just once all the time....and r*ped..all the time. I think there should be a new law put into effect when someone does somthing real f**ked up, family members and victims can go visit the criminals and sit and laugh at them while there in jail. I mean like the criminals would be forced to sit in a room and be ridiculed. It would be phat. Like sitting here reading this story id love to visit dude in jail and be like "Hey hows you cornhole bud?" hahaha
 8 years ago '09        #18
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
they need to send f**kers like this to guantan bay and k!ll them slowly
 8 years ago '04        #19
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19946 19946
what kind of household did these muthaf**kas come from??? jungle animals have more sense than this s**t... LIFE OR BEATEN TO death.... i prefer the second one tho.
 09-08-2009, 03:03 AM         #20
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yhe guys last name is Poindexter!!!! lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago