most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
no one aint goin be better then heath ledger. If they do get someone it goin mess up the concept
 8 years ago '04        #22
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
 JayThunder said:
do ya research on that nut /....he only does kiddy flicks ;)
Brick, 500 Days of Summer, Miracle at St. Anna, etc. are not kiddie flicks. I think you meant he does Indie flicks.
 8 years ago '07        #23
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 16 16
Johnny Deep is one of the few people who can pull off a decent job as the Joker. I know he has really went commercial but look at his resume he's got the chops for it.
 8 years ago '09        #24
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Benicio Del Toro

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #25
REPOMAN 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
Sean Penn .......Period he gets deep into all his characters
 8 years ago '06        #26
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
 JayThunder said:
do ya research on that nut /....he only does kiddy flicks ;)
Only does kiddy flicks? So, I guess The Lookout, Brick, 500 Days of Summer, Stop-Loss and Christopher Nolan's Inception are geared for kids, right? And before you say someone should "do ya research", maybe you should first or you'll end looking kinda foolish...........kinda how you like right now.
 8 years ago '09        #27
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 tdub-zr0 said:
I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would make a great Joker if Christopher Nolan chose to do another film with the character featured. Dude has the acting chops and he looks alot like Heath Ledger.

[pic - click to view]

i love zooey deschanel :sporty56:
 09-08-2009, 08:27 PM         #28
Fresh 84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #29
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
 Fresh 84 said:

[pic - click to view]

I know the Joker is crazy, but even HE wouldn't staple his ball-sack to his leg!
 09-08-2009, 09:19 PM         #30
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdub-zr0 said:
I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would make a great Joker if Christopher Nolan chose to do another film with the character featured. Dude has the acting chops and he looks alot like Heath Ledger.

[pic - click to view]

oh s**t i actually THOUGHT that was heath, damn man
 09-08-2009, 09:37 PM         #31
86crookedways  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackstunt said:
Johnny Deep is one of the few people who can pull off a decent job as the Joker. I know he has really went commercial but look at his resume he's got the chops for it.
Co/Sign

After Heath death, I always said I think Deep could pull off the role of the Joker after Heath
I mean it would be difficult b/c Heath made the part his own and would be the benchmark for all future jokers... But, we all know Deep has the acting capabilities plus the grim demented side of him (all them tim burton films), and in all honesty with make up, I thinke he would resemble the joker as Heath
 8 years ago '07        #32
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
To everyone saying nobody can play the Joker better than Heath Ledger, that's exactly what a bunch of old bums were saying about Jack Nicholson's Joker

I think Benecio Del Toro would make a good villain, but I'm not sure which one I def. think Johnny Depp could pull it off too.

I got a feeling whoever Christopher Nolan does pick will be the best person for the part though.
 8 years ago '07        #33
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 tdub-zr0 said:

[pic - click to view]

wow, he does look like him
 8 years ago '07        #34
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 bertini22 said:
wow, he does look like him
Real talk, he really does. Hard to believe that's the same kid from Angels in the Outfield
 8 years ago '07        #35
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Chris Cassius said:
Real talk, he really does. Hard to believe that's the same kid from Angels in the Outfield
Yea and he can actually act but once again like I said they need to just leave it alone. There shouldn't be another Nolan one w/ Joker... PERIOD.
 09-12-2009, 04:38 PM         #36
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Cassius said:
To everyone saying nobody can play the Joker better than Heath Ledger, that's exactly what a bunch of old bums were saying about Jack Nicholson's Joker

I think Benecio Del Toro would make a good villain, but I'm not sure which one I def. think Johnny Depp could pull it off too.

I got a feeling whoever Christopher Nolan does pick will be the best person for the part though.
Exactly what I was thinking, Jack Nicholson was "the best" Joker back when he had the role. So im sure someone else can pull it off. Thats like James Bond, I think Sean Connery was "the best" bond, yet others have played the role pretty well too. I mean look at how many Batmans there have been, and Bale was my least favorite, mainly cause of his stupid voice in the movie. I think Depp can pull it off, I would say Benecio could, but his accent would throw it off a bit IMO. Joseph Gordin Levitt seems like the closest Ledger resemblance, so they could at least make him look similar, his acting isnt too bad either. Personally i think they shuold move on to another villain and leave Heath for now at least for some years.

I could also see any of these as Joker

Daniel Day Lewis

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

or
James Franco

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #37
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 Cashius_Slay said:
Exactly what I was thinking, Jack Nicholson was "the best" Joker back when he had the role. So im sure someone else can pull it off. Thats like James Bond, I think Sean Connery was "the best" bond, yet others have played the role pretty well too. I mean look at how many Batmans there have been, and Bale was my least favorite, mainly cause of his stupid voice in the movie. I think Depp can pull it off, I would say Benecio could, but his accent would throw it off a bit IMO. Joseph Gordin Levitt seems like the closest Ledger resemblance, so they could at least make him look similar, his acting isnt too bad either. Personally i think they shuold move on to another villain and leave Heath for now at least for some years.

I could also see any of these as Joker

Daniel Day Lewis

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

or
James Franco

[pic - click to view]

He can't be Joker, he's the New Goblin.

And Sol from Pineapple Express.
 8 years ago '05        #38
O.G. Loc 
space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 80 80
ain't no way in hell Day Lewis would be Joker, he has the look but the dude does like one movie a year, i highly doubt he would choose to do a superhero flick.
 8 years ago '07        #39
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20084 20084
ima stick to my guns and say robin williams hes old and s**t now but he doesnt have to super in shape and his acting range is awesome. and he wanted to be joker when jack did it
 8 years ago '04        #40
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Daniel Day Lewis would never do a Batman film.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy