Michael Jordan Hall of Fame Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 m!ck3y said:
could you post the 2 handed block that he had vs ron mercer as a wizard?
i have that somewhere
will search for it
 8 years ago '08        #42
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Bkjj11 said:
MJ was the greatest at his position, not the best player.

Where is MJ rebound, points, a.ssists, free throw, steals, blocks, 3P%, FG%, MVP, Rings, records at?

If he lead all those stats, there would no question he is the greatest player ever right??? But he didn't, what was MJ good @? Scoring right? Was MJ known for being an all around type player?

No
MJ couldn't be stopped from scoring and lockin down players on Defense, that's clear, but where is his titles from the goat?

Why didn't he score 100 pts in a game? Why didn't he grab 25 rebs in one game?

I mean he is the greatest ball player ever right?

No he is the best shooting guard ever without a doubt, and any all nba team, he's the only SG that's on the team that's not an arguement or debatable.

But to disrespect the other players that hold records for their skills and dominance and awards is stupid just cuz MJ was the most popular player ever (thanks to his shoes & dunking and fade aways lol)
You just proved you dont know s**t about MJ or Bball. STFU and k!ll yourself.
 8 years ago '04        #43
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
mj is the greatest known/loved ATHLETE ever now

not just basketball

thats pretty much fact by now...

in the publics eyes.

but really the best player ever>? hard to say

if you think about it logically and you can't see that comparing players that first of all play different positions but also in different eras is borderline retarded, well then my friend you have some problems that I don't have time or effort to discuss on this board.

with that said

mj is my all time favorite player

with kobe catching up to him honestly. Part of the reason is because he is f**king LIKE MIKE// on some real s**t its just that k!ller instinct that we all see they both have/had

edit: to the guy above asking about mjs rebounds, steals, a.ssist, do u not know that he was the bulls leader in nearly every category in his rookie year? granted they sucked, but he was a perennial (that means yearly :/ ) league leader in steals as well. Where do u think that dpoy s**t comes from? anyways like i said, mike holds the crown now, i think he really does for overall best player, i mean it has to be a combo of that and accomplishments and if u look at it like that mike WAS 100% in the finals. that says something. But I mean s**t magic went what like 9 times? does that say something different? something MORE?

damn, this is why i love hoops haha just got back from the courts, got me feelin like i gotta speak on it

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 09-07-2009 at 09:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:
mj is the greatest known/loved ATHLETE ever now

not just basketball

thats pretty much fact by now...

in the publics eyes.

but really the best player ever>? hard to say

if you think about it logically then you can see that comparing players that first of all play different positions but also in different eras, well then my friend you have some problems that I don't have time or effort to discuss on this board.

with that said

mj is my all time favorite player

with kobe catching up to him honestly. Part of the reason is because he is f**king LIKE MIKE// on some real s**t its just that k!ller instinct that we all see they both have/had

kobe will never be on MJ's level
MJ "never" lost in the finals
 8 years ago '09        #45
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,547 | Props total: 3838 3838
 javon23 said:
kobe will never be on mj's level
mj "never" lost in the finals
pow !!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #46
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10895 10895
Greatest basketball player ever.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '07        #47
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Bkjj11 said:
MJ was the greatest at his position, not the best player.

Where is MJ rebound, points, a.ssists, free throw, steals, blocks, 3P%, FG%, MVP, Rings, records at?

If he lead all those stats, there would no question he is the greatest player ever right??? But he didn't, what was MJ good @? Scoring right? Was MJ known for being an all around type player?

No MJ couldn't be stopped from scoring and lockin down players on Defense, that's clear, but where is his titles from the goat?

Why didn't he score 100 pts in a game? Why didn't he grab 25 rebs in one game?

I mean he is the greatest ball player ever right?

No he is the best shooting guard ever without a doubt, and any all nba team, he's the only SG that's on the team that's not an arguement or debatable.

But to disrespect the other players that hold records for their skills and dominance and awards is stupid just cuz MJ was the most popular player ever (thanks to his shoes & dunking and fade aways lol)
nice logic.
 8 years ago '08        #48
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Bkjj11 said:
Your opinion and u a flamer.
dude seriously ur trying to convince us that Jordan isn't the goat...
go do that somewhere, where there are people that have as low IQ as u do
 8 years ago '07        #49
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bkjj11 said:
in your opinion....but no, he wasnt
Who was better....and this is coming from a knicks fan who hated his guts
 09-08-2009, 01:50 AM         #50
westcoast408 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan would'nt of let the celtics come back in the finals when they were up what 19 or some s**t, he would have shut the door on them. That shows you Kobe aint a leader or his teammates didnt believe/follow him much. MJ was the leader and everyone helped eachother because he wasn't selfish like Kobe. Kobe thinks about "I" before the team which i dont like. But i mean dont get me wrong Kobe's a great player indeed. MJ made everyone around him a better player and everyone looked up to him which was great to watch. He made Luc Longley look like a stud at times lol.

I really enjoy this vid of MJ i love the 90's where the players played and showed so much love n heart n passion for the game. Now a days its a lot different because of the $ it makes some players not play as hard and you dont get to see their full potential when they play.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by westcoast408; 09-08-2009 at 01:56 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
I can't believe people keep replying to that idiot prob same dude who would pick MJ to start a franchise with who use to wake up on saturdays at 6am be at the mall before it opens to buy some shoes with his Mj name on it.
 8 years ago '07        #52
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
hail to the goat !
 8 years ago '06        #53
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,091 | Props total: 18910 18910
all i can say is....

MJ it was a privelige getting to watch ya career....a true champion that no matter how tough things got, continued forward.....

thee greatest of all time....
 8 years ago '06        #54
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Jordan wrote: "There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don't believe there is only one greatest player, either. Everyone plays in different eras. I built my talents on the shoulders of someone else's talent. I believe greatness is an evolutionary process that changes and evolves era to era.

Judging by this statement, Jordan was a humble guy as well.
 8 years ago '04        #55
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #56
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

ewwww this is nasty. Why does it look like he jumps, stops as if he reached his peak, and then gets higher at the last minute for that dunk? Is it just me? Must be somethin' in my coffee..
 09-08-2009, 10:48 AM         #57
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
ewwww this is nasty. Why does it look like he jumps, stops as if he reached his peak, and then gets higher at the last minute for that dunk? Is it just me? Must be somethin' in my coffee..
word just like how he dunked on ewing in the 1991 playoffs, dude look like he got higher when you thought he reached his peaked.

THE GOAT
 8 years ago '05        #58
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
lol at some people bringing up bill rusell. That n*gga would be ben wallace in todays game.
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
could you post the 2 handed block that he had vs ron mercer as a wizard?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy