Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
what cpus have good qbs?
 8 years ago '05        #162
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
what cpus have good qbs?
rams have chad pennington and the chargers have joe flacco if you want to work a deal for either of them let me know so we can do it before the next week start. you'd have to put up jason campbell and another player of 75 or higher in a position the cpu needs though cause both those are solid qbs.

also yo nickel nine demarcus ware for steve smith could be done straight up if that interests you. thats only receiver deal i see on the cpu teams that would be fair for you and the cpu.

Last edited by carden2; 09-17-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #163
restless4207 
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i REALLY need a wr , a slot reciever pref. ...brady has limited weapons not good
im not a pro at madden/football knowledge, but i have levernius coles and i have toomer...(and antonio gates who is pretty much not going anywhere lol)

but im sure its prob better off i keep em both
 8 years ago '06        #164
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Yo f**k the Bills owner. All that n*gga does is either scramble left or right with Mcnabb then waits for a receiver to cut through the field and passes. I played a cover 2 and cb blitz all game long. Dude used like 3 plays only s**t gets mad boring.

I still ended up winning, but seriously though s**t was lame as f**k.

8 years ago '07        #165
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
thx for the heads up lol i gotta play him
 8 years ago '04        #166
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
snyder where u at. i need henne. lets get that deal done
 8 years ago '04        #167
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Bouncer? said:
Yo f**k the Bills owner. All that n*gga does is either scramble left or right with Mcnabb then waits for a receiver to cut through the field and passes. I played a cover 2 and cb blitz all game long. Dude used like 3 plays only s**t gets mad boring.

lets injure mcnabb so his gameplan is ruined
 8 years ago '05        #168
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
alright injuries is on. and nickel you beat dude by 3 scores. i dont think his game plan is very effective. he only rushed 1 time with mcnabb looking at stats from his game. i know s**t can be wack i guess if someone else complains about it then i'll boot him.
 8 years ago '07        #169
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 franchise said:
i got u i been on just havent looked at the proposals lately
 8 years ago '05        #170
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 franchise said:
why would u need a nobody?
 8 years ago '04        #171
restless4207 
space
space
do you guys all wait for the offence to pick the play and then see the amount of wr and tes and then pick the play?

i need to know how to counter s**t better
 8 years ago '05        #172
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 restless4207 said:
do you guys all wait for the offence to pick the play and then see the amount of wr and tes and then pick the play?

depends.most dudes run the same s**t all game though. some people are just comfortable with one coverage for instance i usually run the nickel defense but switch up the looks. i always control a linebacker. if you having trouble stopping the run you need to run 3-4 or 4-6. 4-6 outside rush seems to shut down sweep plays if dudes are k!lling you with the running game make sure your not blitzing like a ma f**ker sometimes picking defenses where your players are in man help stop the run. if people keep doing sweeps i'll usually blitz corners and you can shut that s**t down. only problem with 4-6 you only have one safety and people can burn you over the top why the 3-4 is usually safer.

if you have trouble against the pass you need to run nickel and bring a blitz or run dime if your not comfortable blitzing. cover 2 and 3 are best against the pass. cover 3 press can help guard the flats and leave a zone in the middle while your corners and safetys guard the deep ball. i would rather play zone then man in this years madden. most people will try to play man against me but if you do a screen or have a speedy wide out you gonna burn'em on fade routes all game. i mean as you play different people you pick up on what they like to do most dudes are cheese like a ma f**ker. they run the same s**t. usually tight end routes up the middle. halfbacks to the flat and the occasional deep ball.
 8 years ago '05        #173
jj337 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$631 | Props total: 769 769
 Bouncer? said:

naw n*gga f**k u ol duck a.ss this aint disney world ....im pose 2 entertain ur a.ss now n put a smile on ur face...if i was doin some cheesy s**t like runnin hb-direct, wildcats**t the whole game and onsidekick everytime u would be happy then ha?.....n*gga won n still cryin...u stop the run so i did what i had to do to put a few points on the board n get back n play d-fence...i dont play madden a million times a day like u probally do where i study every detail about every play i just play....oh n please dont hurt mcnab whatever u do...lol...it aint that serious...sports aint always exciting u know just compete n stop cryin
 8 years ago '05        #174
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 128 128
somebody please help these raiders with some trades.. no bush or heyward-bey
 8 years ago '04        #175
restless4207 
space
space
 carden2 said:
depends.most dudes run the same s**t all game though. some people are just comfortable with one coverage for instance i usually run the nickel defense but switch up the looks. i always control a linebacker. if you having trouble stopping the run you need to run 3-4 or 4-6. 4-6 outside rush seems to shut down sweep plays if dudes are k!lling you with the running game make sure your not blitzing like a ma f**ker sometimes picking defenses where your players are in man help stop the run. if people keep doing sweeps i'll usually blitz corners and you can shut that s**t down. only problem with 4-6 you only have one safety and people can burn you over the top why the 3-4 is usually safer.

if you have trouble against the pass you need to run nickel and bring a blitz or run dime if your not comfortable blitzing. cover 2 and 3 are best against the pass. cover 3 press can help guard the flats and leave a zone in the middle while your corners and safetys guard the deep ball. i would rather play zone then man in this years madden. most people will try to play man against me but if you do a screen or have a speedy wide out you gonna burn'em on fade routes all game. i mean as you play different people you pick up on what they like to do most dudes are cheese like a ma f**ker. they run the same s**t. usually tight end routes up the middle. halfbacks to the flat and the occasional deep ball.
thanks 4 the info n help
 8 years ago '06        #176
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 jj337 said:
naw n*gga f**k u ol duck a.ss this aint disney world ....im pose 2 entertain ur a.ss now n put a smile on ur face...if i was doin some cheesy s**t like runnin hb-direct, wildcats**t the whole game and onsidekick everytime u would be happy then ha?.....n*gga won n still cryin...u stop the run so i did what i had to do to put a few points on the board n get back n play d-fence...i dont play madden a million times a day like u probally do where i study every detail about every play i just play....oh n please dont hurt mcnab whatever u do...lol...it aint that serious...sports aint always exciting u know just compete n stop cryin
The f**k.. u were doing the wackest s**t u can do in madden. Run to one side and wait for a receiver to cut through the middle, but once I started corner blitzing your dumbass got confused and you couldn't do s**t and kept throwing picks.
 8 years ago '06        #177
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
You really 38 hot for a n*gga who won. Why would he change up what works? If I run the wildcat and throw 8 different plays at you out of it and all 8 work why the f**k would I stop? It jus makes no sense to complain about you not being able to put pressure on his QB
I did put pressure on his qb by corner blitzing then he couldn't do s**t cuz he has 0 run game.
 8 years ago '05        #178
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
What team are you? Because I'd LOVE for you to blitz me from the nickel formation...:dancingcool:
iono last time i blitzed you from the nickel formation you threw two picks in the redzone. im just saying though.

Last edited by carden2; 09-18-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #179
jj337 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$631 | Props total: 769 769
 Bouncer? said:
The f**k.. u were doing the wackest s**t u can do in madden. Run to one side and wait for a receiver to cut through the middle, but once I started corner blitzing your dumbass got confused and you couldn't do s**t and kept throwing picks.
ok now im dumb cause i threw pics in madden......what do u do 4 a living besides playin madden...probally play madden...n*ggas think cause they kinda good in a football game they rule the world n start callin people dumb n s**t...but on the real if i cause u any kinda emotional distress im truly sorry and it will never happen again......duckass
 8 years ago '05        #180
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 restless4207 said:

i always do....if a n*gga go 5 wide hell you aint gone catch me in no 46!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago