Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
 A.O.™ said:
Considering offers for Hines Ward...
get on aim i got your offer
 8 years ago '04        #102
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 ThaReapa420 said:
I need a fast TE mid 70's or so...and his potential is a B I believe.
i'll think about it, not sure if i want nate. all my te's are 78+ speed

A.O.™ said:
Considering offers for Hines Ward...
what u need for hines?
 09-13-2009, 06:46 AM         #103
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I was on for 3 hours and got sober and bored, I think you came on right after I ejected, im ready all day besides the occassional football on tv, Ill look out for you.
 8 years ago '07        #104
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 franchise said:
what up with morgan? tryin to move dude or what?

and guy with henne, what u want for him? u def aint getting a pau gasol type player, i aint memphis and i dont need him. i'd want him as a backup.

i need a wideout, i have jamal lewis, rocky bernard dt and can offer 1 of my young fast wr's
i dont know whats your team

and falcons owner i want deangelo hall...cowboys
 8 years ago '04        #105
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 ricky_peso said:

you dont know what your team needs are?

i'm the bears, and i wont be ripped off for a player i dont need. dudes in franchises think because i'm interested in a 67 rated player that i will trade a 85 rated starter.

not saying thats you ricky, but its happened a lot in leagues where people say they want to make trades.
 8 years ago '05        #106
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
throw a reminder out im advancing to week 2 on wednesday morning so make sure you get your games in before i advance. otherwise you'll get simmed and i'll keep s**t moving.
 8 years ago '06        #107
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
man the saints owner hasnt been online yet ive been trying to play since the draft ended smh
 8 years ago '05        #108
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 shawn504 said:
man the saints owner hasnt been online yet ive been trying to play since the draft ended smh
i'll get in contact with him and if i cant help you out then i'll boot him on tuesday so you can play cpu if you dont want the game simmed. just let me know whats up. if you dont want to play the cpu i can get someone to drop their team play you and switch back. let me know what you want me to do. i hope he responds.

that goes for anyone needing help getting their game in get at me tell me if you want to sim or play someone else and i'll make it happen on tuesday afternoon. to give people a chance to find a time to play.

Last edited by carden2; 09-13-2009 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #109
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
yo ricky ill be on most of today, so whenever u can if u trynna play today get at me..
 8 years ago '07        #110
ricky_peso 
space
space
 franchise said:
you dont know what your team needs are?

i'm the bears, and i wont be ripped off for a player i dont need. dudes in franchises think because i'm interested in a 67 rated player that i will trade a 85 rated starter.

not saying thats you ricky, but its happened a lot in leagues where people say they want to make trades.
i was jokin about the pau gasol trade i know exactly what u talkin about im not gonna name the team but this dude tried to make a proposol for larry fitz with a 2 88 percent defensive players a lb amd a dt but just give me your second string qb i dont care who he is cause i already got a dude who can throw that b**ch down field with no accuracy
 8 years ago '07        #111
ricky_peso 
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
yo ricky ill be on most of today, so whenever u can if u trynna play today get at me..
normally i be on most of the day but i worl nights and been getting off after 12 hrs cause we been short but im on now until about 8 depending on if we start today but no later than 8 30 but tomorrow im 4sho if not today we dont play
 8 years ago '05        #112
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 ricky_peso said:

yo he sent you an offer i told'em
 8 years ago '04        #113
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
dertypudge24 checkin in sorry been busy all weekend with family stuff. taking them to the airport late tonight will either be on late tonight or tomorrow during the day like i had been before this weekend. sorry again for any inconvenience
 8 years ago '04        #114
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 ricky_peso said:
normally i be on most of the day but i worl nights and been getting off after 12 hrs cause we been short but im on now until about 8 depending on if we start today but no later than 8 30 but tomorrow im 4sho if not today we dont play
my 2nd qb is real ugly, thats why i want henne.

what else u need tho? we can swap a lower reciever or corner or something to even it up
 8 years ago '06        #115
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
 carden2 said:
i'll get in contact with him and if i cant help you out then i'll boot him on tuesday so you can play cpu if you dont want the game simmed. just let me know whats up. if you dont want to play the cpu i can get someone to drop their team play you and switch back. let me know what you want me to do. i hope he responds.

that goes for anyone needing help getting their game in get at me tell me if you want to sim or play someone else and i'll make it happen on tuesday afternoon. to give people a chance to find a time to play.
yea if i dont play him by tuesday ill just play the cpu ill be online 2night after packers game so maybe he will too but i sent him a friend request on draft night & no response yet
 8 years ago '07        #116
ricky_peso 
space
space
Vick 1st NFL game back he had the jitters even eith his high power offense a ugly first half throwing 4 pics throwing two of them in the redzone. Vick picked it up in the second half throwing 13-17 end score was 28-10

carden2 said:
yo he sent you an offer i told'em
yea its all bad larry fitz for crabtree and d hall i dont want him that bad and people keep tryin to r*pe me 4 fitz no gasol trades here

franchise said:
my 2nd qb is real ugly, thats why i want henne.

what else u need tho? we can swap a lower reciever or corner or something to even it up
i dont kniw right now ill look after i get off of work but im good as far as receivers go imma look and c about a nickel back or somethin

Last edited by ricky_peso; 09-13-2009 at 07:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #117
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 shawn504 said:
yea if i dont play him by tuesday ill just play the cpu ill be online 2night after packers game so maybe he will too but i sent him a friend request on draft night & no response yet
alright dope i sent him a message too. im watching the bears beat the packers today too. so when tuesday comes around just keep me informed if he doesn't contact you tuesday let me know when your free so i can boot him and let you play your game.
 8 years ago '04        #118
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
i need to get rid of jason campbell

guy is soooo hurting
 8 years ago '05        #119
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
yo shawn504 neworleansboy is on right now
 8 years ago '05        #120
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
alright check this out. if you have problems with communication in who you are playing leave me a message (boxden pm, aim, psn). get the message to me either tonight or by tomorrow afternoon around 3 or 4 pm. i'll get a message to them then if they don't reply by certain time ( 7 pm tuesday) then i'll boot them let you play cpu. and if they want back in then they can rejoin. just make everything clear i will start week 2 on wednesday at 11 am. and that week will end sometime on saturday. and if you have cpu games play them.

aim-jahstacks
psn- carden2
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy