Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
ill take seahawks psn shawn504 & ill accept it later 2day & set up my draft board thanks
 9 years ago '05        #42
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 restless4207 said:
ill take the eagles
my psn is supachan

and i will be on later today to accept the invite and enter the pass word... i couldnt yesterday as it was my buddies bday

i still need to enter the code in the manual tho
you have to activate before i can send you an invite so get that done so i can send your invite and the eagles are gone now. there are still available teams though.

ill take seahawks psn shawn504 & ill accept it later 2day & set up my draft board thanks
i got your invite sent. i sent you a message with the password and everything you need to know.
 9 years ago '04        #43
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
[QUOTE=carden2;14378606]you have to activate before i can send you an invite so get that done so i can send your invite and the eagles are gone now. there are still available teams though.

ok will it tell me what teams are left when i activate?
im just about to activate right now and i will add you to my psn after...

hook up the pword n what not when u get a chance
 9 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23905 23905
so this s**t goin down tomorrow @ 3? nice
 9 years ago '05        #45
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
yep more around 330ish

and i have like 5 slots open or some s**t so anyone else this the last call to be in if you don't have invite now then you'll have to wait til after the draft. so drop your name and be ready to accept around 3 because i go to class and s**t soon.

aim-jahstacks
psn-carden2
yahoo messenger- carden_inc
msn messenger- thatcarden

i should be on around 230 ish so if you want to get at me drop me a message on one of them i really need someone to pick up the browns or ravens.


Last edited by carden2; 09-11-2009 at 10:39 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #46
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 carden2 said:
yep more around 330ish

and i have like 5 slots open or some s**t so anyone else this the last call to be in if you don't have invite now then you'll have to wait til after the draft. so drop your name and be ready to accept around 3 because i go to class and s**t soon.

aim-jahstacks
psn-carden2
yahoo messenger- carden_inc
msn messenger- thatcarden

i should be on around 230 ish so if you want to get at me drop me a message on one of them i really need someone to pick up the browns or ravens.
i activated yesterday
if there is still room invite me...
psn = supachan


i will be home around 3:30-3:40
how long does the draft thing take?
 9 years ago '05        #47
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 restless4207 said:
i activated yesterday
if there is still room invite me...
psn = supachan


i will be home around 3:30-3:40
how long does the draft thing take?
draft suppose to take like 3 hours total. it's 54 rounds i believe and the picks are 45 seconds then i wil drop it to 15 seconds. still will take awhile. i doubt anyone sits through the entire thing but possibly. i know im def. going to sit through first 10-20 rounds at least. you can set up your draft board where you rank players 1-??? probably want at least 100 players on your board especially for later rounds.

could you take the browns or ravens? i sent your invite the password is doordie
 9 years ago '05        #48
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 ThaReapa420 said:
is this going down today or tomorrow?
today at 330
 9 years ago '06        #49
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
someone took the seahawks but i joined as the lions lmk if u need more people i can tell my guy about it & he would join
 9 years ago '05        #50
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 shawn504 said:
someone took the seahawks but i joined as the lions lmk if u need more people i can tell my guy about it & he would join
for sure tell him the password and tell him to search for twice a week or give me his psn and i can send his invite immediately i want him to have a chance to set his draft board or join the draft. that goes for anyone got a friend down to join the league. just let them know as long as there serious i dont want nobody mad when i boot your friend for not playing games in time.


Last edited by carden2; 09-11-2009 at 01:03 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #51
shawn504 
space
avatar space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
^^just asked him & he doesnt want to do fantasy draft lol my bad anyway my draft board is all set i might still attend draft tho
heres my contact info
aim-usershawn5335
psn shawn504 everyone add me


Last edited by shawn504; 09-11-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM         #52
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get it going... My draftboard is set.. and i'm here waiting for the Live draft!
 9 years ago '05        #53
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 A.O.™ said:
Lets get it going... My draftboard is set.. and i'm here waiting for the Live draft!
got 50 minutes left folk. 330 central time. for some reason pushing the time back half hour helped about 8 dudes be able to attend. i want everyone to be there within reason so i moved time a little so they could i figure when people can make draft and pick their players more people will stick with the franchise if you like your team.
 09-11-2009, 01:44 PM         #54
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
got 50 minutes left folk. 330 central time. for some reason pushing the time back half hour helped about 8 dudes be able to attend. i want everyone to be there within reason so i moved time a little so they could i figure when people can make draft and pick their players more people will stick with the franchise if you like your team.
I feel you... but they got to know the Super Bowl is mine year in and year out!
 9 years ago '05        #55
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 A.O.™ said:
I feel you... but they got to know the Super Bowl is mine year in and year out!
you in my division worry about winning that first.
 9 years ago '06        #56
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1620 1620
aiite, i set up the draft board, so i'm ready for whatever..


all i'm sayin' is i'm winning this superbowl too...
 9 years ago '05        #57
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 Bouncer? said:
aiite, i set up the draft board, so i'm ready for whatever..


all i'm sayin' is i'm winning this superbowl too...
dope 25 more minutes if you want to catch any of the draft.

and for anyone playing cpu after the draft just play the cpu whenever you can. sooner the better. for whoever is playing people get those messages out or get at me if you need help contacting anyone cause deadline will be wednesday for all first games.


Last edited by carden2; 09-11-2009 at 02:11 PM..
 09-11-2009, 04:44 PM         #58
... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever i play I will be on late tonight....Im Seahawks....
 9 years ago '04        #59
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
ok

im the broncos

"ready"
 9 years ago '04        #60
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
i dont know what im doing really
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy