Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #461
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
advancing later today when i get home from work

let me kno whats the deal if u havent played ur game yet
 8 years ago '04        #462
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
carden i think we are up this week

im wondering if i shud even bother playing anymore or if i should just let you play the comp lol
 8 years ago '04        #463
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
keep playing man. your determination and commitment is inspirational
 8 years ago '04        #464
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 franchise said:
keep playing man. your determination and commitment is inspirational
thats the thing its not even fun losing anymore....playing 8 minutes a quarter vs you guys is just sometimes boring... it must be boring for the person whooping my a.ss as well...

only agaist certain ppl do i find it fun, other than that im playing guys who are way too good for my level and it just turns out to just getting shut down for 32 minutes... which is more like 45-60 minutes with all the play calling and stoppages

i dont know, like i said i might just join the game and then quit right away... i think tis the only hope and the comp put up a better f!ght than i do
 8 years ago '04        #465
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
but you are improving. and continuing to play will keep improving.

do you play ranked games at all vs random people?

playing us in this league should make you better if you're trying.
 8 years ago '05        #466
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
im the redskins trading to the texans

redskins: marshawn lynch-87

texans: jerious norwood-79 and everette brown-76
 8 years ago '04        #467
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 franchise said:
but you are improving. and continuing to play will keep improving.

do you play ranked games at all vs random people?

playing us in this league should make you better if you're trying.

im not sure if playing you guys makes me any better... it makes me more mad and frustrated if anything... sometimes its fun tho when i almost beat someone.. cuz hoenstly if i do win one game that is going to be hilarious if you lose to me, i cannot even beat a comp, i dont think i can even beat a comp on all pro lol we are playing all madden lollll

its true, i usually only play madden wiht you guys anyway... so i might as well just keep at it... i only have a couple of buddies who are down to play madden here and there i play them...

i havent played random ppl much because its usually just the same as playing vs you guys...

i just really need to learn how to counter everything liek some of you mofos.. i swear last dude knew everything i was going to do somehow

 carden2 said:
im the redskins trading to the texans

redskins: marshawn lynch-87

texans: jerious norwood-79 and everette brown-76
yo my bad i passed out yesterday
we can get our game in later if oyu want - uncharted 2 has been taking up most of my gaming lately.. but we can get this over and done with later...

8 minutes a quarter is painful soemtimes tho

if you skunk me i might just leave tho, is that acceptable?

i just dont see the pouint in wasting another 30 minutes trying to come back when im over 3 tds down


Last edited by restless4207; 10-16-2009 at 12:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #468
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
^^^ start trying to play random ranked games, except dont play vs cheese teams.

eagles, patriots, steelers, colts, redskins.

i kno u can beat some of the random fools, a lot of people suck.
 8 years ago '05        #469
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
im not sure if playing you guys makes me any better... it makes me more mad and frustrated if anything... sometimes its fun tho when i almost beat someone.. cuz hoenstly if i do win one game that is going to be hilarious if you lose to me, i cannot even beat a comp, i dont think i can even beat a comp on all pro lol we are playing all madden lollll

its true, i usually only play madden wiht you guys anyway... so i might as well just keep at it... i only have a couple of buddies who are down to play madden here and there i play them...

i havent played random ppl much because its usually just the same as playing vs you guys...

i just really need to learn how to counter everything liek some of you mofos.. i swear last dude knew everything i was going to do somehow



yo my bad i passed out yesterday
we can get our game in later if oyu want - uncharted 2 has been taking up most of my gaming lately.. but we can get this over and done with later...

8 minutes a quarter is painful soemtimes tho

if you skunk me i might just leave tho, is that acceptable?

i just dont see the pouint in wasting another 30 minutes trying to come back when im over 3 tds down

yah sure folk whatever you want to do i can't really control if you quit or not. but yah get on sometime today so we can get this in
 8 years ago '04        #470
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 carden2 said:
yah sure folk whatever you want to do i can't really control if you quit or not. but yah get on sometime today so we can get this in
i just missed you by 30 mins
im online right now man if you wanna get it over and done with

i dont mind if its simmed myself
 8 years ago '05        #471
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
yo synder i play you next in twice a week when can you do that s**t. im central time so post up a time thats good for you.
 8 years ago '04        #472
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
advanced
 8 years ago '04        #473
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
i finally won!
vs the comp tho
 8 years ago '05        #474
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
i finally won!
vs the comp tho
dope. yah i tried saying to you yesterday on third down dont blitz your corners. other then that you played good against me.
 8 years ago '05        #475
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I owe you one. I'll be free tomorrow after 2 pacific anytime, i'll try and get on around that time but I'll post sometime tomorrow anyway.
you owe me one alright folk i prolly be on sometime tomrrow night. i work nights so i sleep mostly in the afternoon evenings. but i dont know why you feel you owe me a win but s**t we can play a game no problem. and synder im not playing post a time so we can play i know you stay off ps3 for days at a time.
 8 years ago '05        #476
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 franchise said:
^^^ start trying to play random ranked games, except dont play vs cheese teams.

eagles, patriots, steelers, colts, redskins.

i kno u can beat some of the random fools, a lot of people suck.
gtfoh

they got no business in there wit the rest of them other teams
 8 years ago '04        #477
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
gtfoh

they got no business in there wit the rest of them other teams

maybe on offense they dont but their defense is better than any of those teams. haynesworth is a 99.

they're a sleeper team
 8 years ago '05        #478
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 franchise said:
maybe on offense they dont but their defense is better than any of those teams. haynesworth is a 99.

they're a sleeper team
yea but they aint no...well how would u put this...a CHEESE TEAM
 8 years ago '04        #479
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
yea but they aint no...well how would u put this...a CHEESE TEAM
depends how u wanna call it. the overall rating is underrated on them. they got santana, clinton, and cooley. i havent checked them the last couple updates but their defense is cheesy.

beast line
nice backers
great secondary

theyre closer to the chargers or eagles than if not even

theyre not close to the jaguars, 49ers, texans, seahawks, panthers
 8 years ago '07        #480
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 carden2 said:
dope. yah i tried saying to you yesterday on third down dont blitz your corners. other then that you played good against me.
we can play anytime b4 0 est im good
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy