Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
 205
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 186
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #441
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Bouncer? said:
i dropped outta this franchise f**k it, ima just win the other 2 i'm in.
running away to the CFL


this the big dog league. highest ranked league by far on bx. this league is ranked top 100 for all PS3 franchises in the world, all the other leagues on bx are ranked over 10,000 :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #442
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Mike Nitty said:
xxFlyteSchoolxx wishes to trade:

(88)RB Larry Johnson (6 years ex) WR's (77)Justin Gage (6years ex) and (72)Earl Bennet (1 year ex)

for CPU Bengals
RB (86) Willie Parker (5 years exp) and WR (79)Steve brea$ton (2 years exp)

any objections n*ggas? I'm 5-1 heading into my bye I have earned the right to make my team better as I see fit.
ill do it in a bit
 8 years ago '08        #443
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 franchise said:
running away to the CFL


this the big dog league. highest ranked league by far on bx. this league is ranked top 100 for all PS3 franchises in the world, all the other leagues on bx are ranked over 10,000 :greetings10:
I'm ranked like 6,000 or some s**t like that and thats coming off a 3 or 4 game losing streak. Clearly there is some big doggs in the house in this league.

Me, Commish and Nickle rankings holding us down...then Nickle left so guess its gonna b me n u Roger Goddell :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #444
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Mike Nitty said:
xxFlyteSchoolxx wishes to trade:

(88)RB Larry Johnson (6 years ex) WR's (77)Justin Gage (6years ex) and (72)Earl Bennet (1 year ex)

for CPU Bengals
RB (86) Willie Parker (5 years exp) and WR (79)Steve brea$ton (2 years exp)

any objections n*ggas? I'm 5-1 heading into my bye I have earned the right to make my team better as I see fit.
nice deal :greetings10:

yah this league been ranked high as hell from like week 3 broke top 100 out of every madden online franchise. and i passed the torch to the most fit candidate. folk is doing a real good job.
 8 years ago '05        #445
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Mike Nitty said:
I'm ranked like 6,000 or some s**t like that and thats coming off a 3 or 4 game losing streak. Clearly there is some big doggs in the house in this league.

Me, Commish and Nickle rankings holding us down...then Nickle left so guess its gonna b me n u Roger Goddell :greetings10:
who they is? send em my way
 8 years ago '04        #446
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
just to let yall kno i was testing playbooks last night with my team, not quitting bad games

tried 3-4, wasnt feelin it. tried a couple different 4-3's and a couple different offenses.



i put thru mike nitty's trade today once the website finally started workin
 8 years ago '04        #447
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 J.R. Hyphy said:
not sure who I'm playing but i can play late tomorrow night
we advance once he beats up the cpu, its the last game to be played
 8 years ago '04        #448
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Still waiting on that pw....and if the Leagues a fantasy draft can i view the rosters before i pick my team? let me know
 8 years ago '04        #449
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Counterfeit215 said:
Still waiting on that pw....and if the Leagues a fantasy draft can i view the rosters before i pick my team? let me know
i sent u the pw on psn


saints
brees, marshall, winslow, dawkins, mcgahee

eagles
deangelo williams, housh, tatupu, jammer, shockey, nice o-line, trent edwards

rams
haynesworth, asante samuel, shaun rogers, chris cooley, aaron smith, pennington, fargas-coffee

cards
witten, kevin williams, hines ward, driver, favre, london fletcher, good o-line

buccs
demarcus ware, boldin, al harris, good o-line, david garrard, edgerrin james

packers
michael griffin, frank gore, romo, dj williams, good o-line

vikings
peyton, seymour, hampton, heath miller, good o-line, pierre thomas

bills
pro bowl o line, brian westbrook, mcnabb, greg ellis, keith brooking

pats
jared allen, james farrior, warner, darren sharper, antonio bryant, derrick ward

jets
LT, kerry rhodes, merriman, carlos rogers, aaron curry, kerry collins

browns
ray lewis, kampan, thomas jones, colston, good o-line, delhomme

bengals
tony gonzalez, keith bulluck, brian urlacher, vince wilfork, larry johnson, jeff garcia

chargers
steve smith, clinton portis, zach miller, kirk morrison, hasselbeck

chiefs
maurice jones-drew, braylon, freeney, good o-line, derek anderson

texans
andre johnson, nick collins, beason, trent cole, vilma, schaub


^^^^ prop me for this!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #450
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Since my bye week trade..I've just be waiting on the new week to advance so I can try my new toys out.
 8 years ago '04        #451
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
damn i thot i was about to win one for a second

carden thanks for the tips they were working fro a bit

minus the retarded fumble that i couldnt challenge and the stupid pick that bumped off some dudes helmet and then into buddies hands i think i played a lot better lol

my addai was getting shut down so badly as well i still cannot run for s**t... only when i do it sneaky sneaky style and call a run on a 3rd and 10 or when you really dont think im going to run can i get away with some yardage...

eitherway ggs to whoever it was, i dont even rememebr who lol
 8 years ago '05        #452
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
^^text me your psn so i can smash your sorry a.ss no homo
 8 years ago '05        #453
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
damn i thot i was about to win one for a second

carden thanks for the tips they were working fro a bit

minus the retarded fumble that i couldnt challenge and the stupid pick that bumped off some dudes helmet and then into buddies hands i think i played a lot better lol

my addai was getting shut down so badly as well i still cannot run for s**t... only when i do it sneaky sneaky style and call a run on a 3rd and 10 or when you really dont think im going to run can i get away with some yardage...

eitherway ggs to whoever it was, i dont even rememebr who lol
nah you was doing good. you should've kept running the ball when you got up. im thinking after you had the lead you need to start ball control make long drives. and take alot of time off the clock. you had 11 carries for 45 yards thats not bad work. it's not amazing. but keep at it. i think you could've sprung one eventually. you def. moved the ball better only had 3 picks but still probably cost you the game. he couldn't do a whole lot it looked like on offense considering he had 30 yards rushing and only 100 passing. so just keep at it. i think you did alot better.
 8 years ago '04        #454
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 carden2 said:
nah you was doing good. you should've kept running the ball when you got up. im thinking after you had the lead you need to start ball control make long drives. and take alot of time off the clock. you had 11 carries for 45 yards thats not bad work. it's not amazing. but keep at it. i think you could've sprung one eventually. you def. moved the ball better only had 3 picks but still probably cost you the game. he couldn't do a whole lot it looked like on offense considering he had 30 yards rushing and only 100 passing. so just keep at it. i think you did alot better.
ya it was a lot better for sure, some of those plays were doing so good at first, he caught on after a while, and that playbook you told me to use on d is good lol

thanks for your help tho man it helped a lot for sure
i got your msn msgs but i wasnt around, i will msg u nex ttime i see you on or something

when does the next week start? I NEED TO AT LEAST WIN ONE GAME LOL
 8 years ago '05        #455
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
ya it was a lot better for sure, some of those plays were doing so good at first, he caught on after a while, and that playbook you told me to use on d is good lol

thanks for your help tho man it helped a lot for sure
i got your msn msgs but i wasnt around, i will msg u nex ttime i see you on or something

when does the next week start? I NEED TO AT LEAST WIN ONE GAME LOL
yah those plays shouldn't be ran all the time. you want to use them for third downs mainly to pick up that 1st. but just work other plays but make sure you make safe throws dude. another thing you should've kept running the ball especially after getting the lead. but you only let dude get 130 yards total offense thats nice defense.
 8 years ago '04        #456
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 carden2 said:
yah those plays shouldn't be ran all the time. you want to use them for third downs mainly to pick up that 1st. but just work other plays but make sure you make safe throws dude. another thing you should've kept running the ball especially after getting the lead. but you only let dude get 130 yards total offense thats nice defense.
ya it was mainly the turnovers that k!lled me not his offense

thanks again tho man seriously
i have gotten so much ebtter than before just from those plays

and that playbook is nice for d lol
 8 years ago '04        #457
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
was waiting for games to get in, gave everybody an extra day and a half but now its time to advance.
 8 years ago '04        #458
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 ThaReapa420 said:
yeah duke never got up with me...
had no clue he was the problem, i woulda tried to rig ur sim game by replacing his qb's with ingle martin
 8 years ago '04        #459
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
so its week 8 now?
 8 years ago '04        #460
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
just to let you know i dropped outta my match with peezer or whatever his name is, too many to remmeber now

he skunked me so i just left, the lag was rediculous too i ran a 360 around some dude it was f**king hilarious

the comp still finished the match? or does that mean i just DNF? i think i asked before but i smoke alot of weed so i cannot rmemeber

if not then im really sorry
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy