Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #321
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
i mean only other deals we've done for half backs are

seahawks traded willie parker and steve brea$ton for steven jackson

that seemed good cause that team had no wideouts. plus they get parker who can beast if you the right owner. and everyone knows jackson is a beast

lions traded michael turner and someone else for darren sporles and jay ratliff

that seemed good for both parties

and those the only half back deals i have done but obviously most folk can agree thats fair on both sides.
 8 years ago '08        #322
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
 carden2 said:

flyteschool wants to trade larry johnson for chris johnson or frank gore. i said he has to add another player but he doesn't think that it's fair?????
You took the bait muddaf**ka

Yo our Commish earlier in the week offered me his (91)Maurice Jones Drew for my (88) Larry Johnson...I turned it down cuz MJD is nice just not really what I was looking for...So I sent him a trade proposal for (88) Larry Johnson for either (88) Chris Johnson or (91) Frank Gore he turned both down...WTF sound like you salty I didn't give you LJ in the first place.

Its cool Commish I drafted the majority of my team missed the (early rounds) so I can win with what I got....I aint no punk nor am I clueless as to how this Madden thing works...If I aint no better I would think you still salty cuz we played 3 times and u lost all three times big.
 8 years ago '05        #323
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
You took the bait muddaf**ka

Yo our Commish earlier in the week offered me his (91)Maurice Jones Drew for my (88) Larry Johnson...I turned it down cuz MJD is nice just not really what I was looking for...So I sent him a trade proposal for (88) Larry Johnson for either (88) Chris Johnson or (91) Frank Gore he turned both down...WTF sound like you salty I didn't give you LJ in the first place.

Its cool Commish I drafted the majority of my team missed the (early rounds) so I can win with what I got....I aint no punk nor am I clueless as to how this Madden thing works...If I aint no better I would think you still salty cuz we played 3 times and u lost all three times big.
it was jones drew for larry johnson and rashad johnson. same deal i did in my other franchise. i got the videos to prove the s**t except i got fs-page off the chiefs instead. but i mean think what you want folk i mean s**t nickel nine just beat me and then i did his boldin deal knowing we was bout to play again. so how am i salty folk. king AR beat me twice and i did three deals for him the same day. bay sick brian beat me and i did his crabtree deal and we bout to work out a patrick willis deal. so i think you might need check your facts. i do hate to lose but i still be fair.
 8 years ago '08        #324
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
f**k it no Trades for me....nobody on my team is available at this time..don't ask I will refuse all trades....n*ggas talkn bout 88LJ aint good for 88Chris Johnson....threadstarter on his b**chassness right now...he offered me a 91 rb in MJD for LJ now he act like he don't know what the f**k is going on....Frank and Chris Johnson doing they thang right now in real life but n*ggas aint even realizing CJ and LJ rated the same and FG is a 91 3 points difference...

f**k that I will win this league...that is not only a gurantee it is a Proclamation...would be undefeated if said threadstarter hadn't simmed my f**king game. Carden u dun pissed me off boy plug yo s**t up and lets go to war Imma show u why I am better than you and I will keep my undefeated streak going against you.
 8 years ago '06        #325
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
for the people that want wayne(95) from me just send me a offer im looking for de & i need a wr back
 8 years ago '08        #326
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 carden2 said:
it was jones drew for larry johnson and rashad johnson. same deal i did in my other franchise. i got the videos to prove the s**t except i got fs-page off the chiefs instead. but i mean think what you want folk i mean s**t nickel nine just beat me and then i did his boldin deal knowing we was bout to play again. so how am i salty folk. king AR beat me twice and i did three deals for him the same day. bay sick brian beat me and i did his crabtree deal and we bout to work out a patrick willis deal. so i think you might need check your facts. i do hate to lose but i still be fair.
Post it then biatch....You post yo evidence and I'll post mine...I will post a video of me going into the exact message you sent me on my ps3 inbox and that s**t gon show up real good cuz I don't play Madden on a TV I gotta bigass 120 inch Projector beaming off my wall muddaf**ka....it was MJD for LJ straight up u confused my dude...wrong person wrong franchise wasn't me....you talking tuff like you got proof u f**kin wit a n*gga that is highly educated with a degree in computer animaiton so its nothing for me to play video games cuz I know how to design them s**ts...its nothing for me to get my computer s**t on cuz I went to school for it...turn yo s**t on lets go to war.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-26-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #327
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
Muddaf**ka let me trade my TE (91) Chris Cooley for TE (91) Dallas Clark the other day but (88) Larry Johnson aint good for (88) Chris Johnson....(91)Frank Gore was the ultimate prize I would have loved to get him but I at least thougt (88)CJ for (88) LJ would have been good to make a trade happen...but naw this biatch buggin.

Just as I suspected n*ggas getting caught up in "Names" and "Names" only.
They rated the same y couldn't a deal get done? I don't need s**t right now imma win with what I got I made 1 trade that was = in value and Imma show yall y this boy is the truth with VY at QB....yup I'm running with him all day believe dat....and this s**t bout to get real irratiting for yall n*ggas.....ps3: xxFlyteSchoolxx imma lvl 9 with ova 100 victories come f**k wit me if u want it
 8 years ago '05        #328
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Muddaf**ka let me trade my TE (91) Chris Cooley for TE (91) Dallas Clark the other day but (88) Larry Johnson aint good for (88) Chris Johnson....(91)Frank Gore was the ultimate prize I would have loved to get him but I at least thougt (88)CJ for (88) LJ would have been good to make a trade happen...but naw this biatch buggin.

Just as I suspected n*ggas getting caught up in "Names" and "Names" only.
They rated the same y couldn't a deal get done? I don't need s**t right now imma win with what I got I made 1 trade that was = in value and Imma show yall y this boy is the truth with VY at QB....yup I'm running with him all day believe dat....and this s**t bout to get real irratiting for yall n*ggas.....ps3: xxFlyteSchoolxx imma lvl 9 with ova 100 victories come f**k wit me if u want it
see you acting like a b**ch again. you also just spew out the mouth. dudes already came in the thread and said gore or chris johnson wasn't a fair deal and you keep pushing and pushing. i make fair deals folk i put up example after example of dudes trading for elite players such as boldin and jackson both dudes gave up a dude of 86 plus and another player rated 79 and they got there dude. you wont do the same you can either leave the franchise or shut up and shallow.
 8 years ago '06        #329
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
ay yo carden.. i f**ked up.. i thought chris johnson was in the 90s... but why u aint let larry johnson for chris johnson if they both 88?
 8 years ago '06        #330
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
i would personally rather have lj... so i donno why cj isnt good enough for him?
 8 years ago '05        #331
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
ay yo carden.. i f**ked up.. i thought chris johnson was in the 90s... but why u aint let larry johnson for chris johnson if they both 88?
chris johnson is in madden he's a 91. and johnson dropped to an 85. i dont know how that effects this s**t after the season is over. but im not going to worry about that cause i told dude he could give up another player and get one or other. he never said who or what i figured add another player around a 70 and it's cool.
 8 years ago '04        #332
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 ThaReapa420 said:
Cuz of potential and age I'd say. LJ is older and not as well rounded and I think his potential is a B and CJ's is an A. After my first offseason in Madden CJ was rated 98 OVR and LJ declined actually.
exactly right here. cj is also 99 speed
 8 years ago '04        #333
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
i have acquired patrick willis

yall are toast :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #334
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 franchise said:
i have acquired patrick willis

yall are toast :greetings10:
how'd you get him?

and.. how the f**k do you have AP and jacobs as your hb....
 8 years ago '05        #335
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Damn I was gonna trade for him but giving up the 2 players to get him woulda f**ked my defensive scheme royally
he traded dansby-87 and collins-93 for willis-98 and phillips-78
 8 years ago '04        #336
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
how'd you get him?

and.. how the f**k do you have AP and jacobs as your hb....

carden explained the trade in the post below, i gave up a little more than i got in return but willis is my dude so i had to have him.

i drafted AD and jacobs, then it auto picked me jamal lewis

so 3 out of my 4 best players on offense are hb's
 8 years ago '04        #337
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
cna someone look at my team and try to give me advice on what the f**k is wrong with it (broncos).. i feel its not even that bad its just you f**ken madden maniacs

you niccas and your madden man

also whoever is playing supachan in this next week i tried to add you as a friend... dunno what your name is from the top iof my head, snyder or some s**t
 8 years ago '05        #338
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
WHAAAAAAT What phillips? and what collins? that s**t don't look legit mayne.
he traded FS-nick collins-93 and MLB-Dansby-87 for MLB-Willis-98 and FS-Kenny Phillips-78
 8 years ago '04        #339
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
WHAAAAAAT What phillips? and what collins? that s**t don't look legit mayne.
 carden2 said:
he traded FS-nick collins-93 and MLB-Dansby-87 for MLB-Willis-98 and FS-Kenny Phillips-78
i gave up my best de player nick collins and a great mlb. i gave up more than i got in return

93 + 87 = 180 but dansby at olb is a 91 so if u do 93 + 91 = 184

98 + 78 = 176

the niners are my team, in real life and in madden. thats why i wanted willis. i also want vernon and josh morgan
 8 years ago '04        #340
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
i was hesitant to even do it cuz collins is a savage but 49ers faithful pushed me over the edge
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy