Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 J.R. Hyphy said:
wtf, no I didnt? If I did it wasn't on purpose let me get back in somebody throw me a wr, te, or cb
Members Update 9/24/2009, 7:52pm
ROSSwon has left the franchise

8 years ago '05        #302
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 J.R. Hyphy said:
wtf, no I didnt? If I did it wasn't on purpose let me get back in somebody throw me a wr, te, or cb
:lachen001: i was in a game with a level 26 dude had 149 wins or some s**t i was the lions he was the vikings and i got a safety on AP with 3 seconds left so the final score was 29-28 but i couldn't return the punt to win but dudes connection went out and he was firing every curse word in the book at me. at the same time i see titles like c*nt f**ken b**ch ma f**ker c*nt f**k ur mom all this s**t i see a message from you saying why u boot me. i was like what the f**k he talken about. :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #303
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i sent you a message on psn with the password and i sent you an invite. it's all good folk. just rejoin so you can play this week.

also nickel nine i did your trade for you and you play me next so just set up a time.

tampa bay traded sheldon brown and deion branch for anquan boldin

dallas traded paul polusonzy and josh wilson for terrence newman and jason phillips

anyone else want deals you going to have to tell me teams and names and like what you want the deal to be and i'll tell you if the deal cool. or i'll just go ahead and do the the deal if i see no problem with it such as nickel nines trade and synder both put quality and got quality.

Last edited by carden2; 09-24-2009 at 10:57 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #304
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
 carden2 said:
i sent you a message on psn with the password and i sent you an invite. it's all good folk. just rejoin so you can play this week.

also nickel nine i did your trade for you and you play me next so just set up a time.

tampa bay traded sheldon brown and deion branch for anquan boldin

dallas traded paul polusonzy and josh wilson for terrence newman and jason phillips

anyone else want deals you going to have to tell me teams and names and like what you want the deal to be and i'll tell you if the deal cool. or i'll just go ahead and do the the deal if i see no problem with it such as nickel nines trade and synder both put quality and got quality.
lol that has to be the dumbest trade i've ever seen
 8 years ago '05        #305
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Champ Bailey is on the block ...anybody with a WR & CB combo trade holla at me. Or TE & CB or WR & LB , they have to at least be solid 80s'
check rosters of cpu teams if you want and you can get a deal done. i know the lions trying to move reggie wayne besides that i know nickel trying to move demarcus ware maybe champ for ware straight up if he agrees that'd be a nice deal. and kingAR thinking about moving ocho cinco I think?????

49ers traded dhani jones-75, LT-94, and McCray-79 to the jets for chris long-80 and turner-94.

Last edited by carden2; 09-25-2009 at 01:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #306
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
David Thornton 81 , & Champ Bailey- 96 for Greg Jennings & Antrelle Rolle
what team and how old is champ bailey
 8 years ago '04        #307
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
jennings is on a user team
 8 years ago '05        #308
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
31 I think and i'll throw an anyone user wants...he needs help tho...

or champ for reggie and another player straight up
check some cpu teams if those users dont come through. i know sometimes folk be urgent to get certain deals done. if you go to the first page you can see who are user controlled teams and then if you figure in your head you can figure out the cpu teams. theres 13.
 8 years ago '06        #309
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
im the lions & i have reggie wayne but i dont want champ i dont need any corners
 8 years ago '04        #310
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 shawn504 said:
im the lions & i have reggie wayne but i dont want champ i dont need any corners
and u have jennings
 8 years ago '08        #311
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12223 12223
Titans owner looking for a Reciever or QB in the High 80's to low 90's get at me....willing to package (73)Kyle Orton or (71)Vince Young and (91) DTackle Pat Williams or Dtackle (95)Kris Jenkins to get a deal done.

Targeting: Reggie Wayne, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, (RB)Chris Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Frank Gore, Greg Jennings if you got 1 of these check my roster and lets make a deal. Carden I'm trying to get somebody off of a CPU team lets talk - Imma about fairness at the negotiating table respect my intelligence and I will do the same. Don't know y the trade for Kurt Warner wasn't good with (73)Kyle Orton and my (91) Dtackle Pat Williams but (71) Vince Young and the same DTackle was good.

Lions Owner I'm looking for Reggie Wayne or Greg Jennings holla at me.

Also RB (88)Larry Johnson for any running back = to or within 3 attributes.

Got (78) WR Chris Chambers on the block too.
 8 years ago '05        #312
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
cause pat williams is 37 years old. he's old as earth. move jenkins and young or orton and you can have warner. any other deals i dont really know about you should just post the exact deals in this thread.

alright everyone in the franchise wanting to express an opinion on fairness help me out here there couple players im having trouble working deals for and i can't really just let some s**t slide cause so many of the past trades i've done for cpu teams are so strong. it's hard to know what to do cause i dont want other owners feeling screwed.

flyteschool wants to trade larry johnson for chris johnson or frank gore. i said he has to add another player but he doesn't think that it's fair?????

Last edited by carden2; 09-26-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #313
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
ay yo seahawks owner i proposed a trade back...

ware for ocho and burgess... cuz if im giving up ware i need another rolb...
 8 years ago '06        #314
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 carden2 said:
cause pat williams is 37 years old. he's old as earth. move jenkins and young or orton and you can have warner. any other deals i dont really know about you should just post the exact deals in this thread.

alright everyone in the franchise wanting to express an opinion on fairness help me out here there couple players im having trouble working deals for and i can't really just let some s**t slide cause so many of the past trades i've done for cpu teams are so strong. it's hard to know what to do cause i dont want other owners feeling screwed.

flyteschool wants to trade larry johnson for chris johnson or frank gore. i said he has to add another player but he thinks thats fair?????
what the f**k.. how is that fair?

gore and johnson are both in the 90's ...
 8 years ago '06        #315
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
that's like me sayin', aiite i'll trade edgerin james (84) for frank gore (91)

fair trade right?

cuz if u let him slide with him trading lj for any of those players, then it's only fair for me to trade james and get one of those dudes too....
 8 years ago '05        #316
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
what the f**k.. how is that fair?

gore and johnson are both in the 90's ...
no gore or johnson. like he wants chris johnson or frank gore.
 8 years ago '05        #317
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Bouncer? said:

fair trade right?
i already said it wasn't fair he needed to give up someone else just like his warner deal

he said VY or orton and i let vince young pat williams and earl bennet go for warner then he said that wasn't fair. but pat williams old as dirt. he's 37. the deal was only cause of vince young and bennet on that team would help a ton. he says not fair so i say forget williams he to old to be trading for a young quarterback or really any quarterback.
 8 years ago '06        #318
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 carden2 said:
no gore or johnson. like he wants chris johnson or frank gore.
i know... but it's still not fair...

lj for frank gore.. no

lj for cj... no
 8 years ago '06        #319
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 carden2 said:
i already said it wasn't fair he needed to give up someone else just like his warner deal

he said VY or orton and i let vince young pat williams and earl bennet go for warner then he said that wasn't fair. but pat williams old as dirt. he's 37. the deal was only cause of vince young and bennet on that team would help a ton. he says not fair so i say forget williams he to old to be trading for a young quarterback or really any quarterback.
yeah i know what you mean.. i wouldn't want an old a.ss player either, f**k that s**t
 8 years ago '05        #320
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Bouncer? said:

fair trade right?

cuz if u let him slide with him trading lj for any of those players, then it's only fair for me to trade james and get one of those dudes too....
oh yah gg by the way you stay beating me.

oh i understand you gave up plenty for boldin. same with everyone else. everyone giving up players but there making the deals and agreeing that yah i guess that is fair in the long run but it's hard when you have a disagreement on fairness then i guess i have to see what other people think thats all i am doing.

but yah i mean i told him it wasn't fair he has to add another player to get either half back but he thinks it's unfair.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago