Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
get out my face with dat fair teams and s**t....you act like them 49ers a f**king ncaa team or something....hell we lost to them sorry a.ss jets 2day

exactly, you lost in real life just like the niners win in real life. my team deserves updates in this video game, based on real life. a 74 overall does not represent my team properly.

i jus hope u be on 2k10 too cuz thats where u done son, no need to match up. warriors all day.
 8 years ago '04        #222
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
hell we lost to them sorry a.ss jets 2day
and u didnt jus lose to the jets. u got fucckin SWACKED! no td's. zero touchdowns.

on the other side of the conference your other team got MOLLYWHOPPED!

Niners Defense is the TRUTH! 2-0! Singletary 4 Prezident!
 8 years ago '05        #223
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 franchise said:
exactly, you lost in real life just like the niners win in real life. my team deserves updates in this video game, based on real life. a 74 overall does not represent my team properly.

i jus hope u be on 2k10 too cuz thats where u done son, no need to match up. warriors all day.
quit your b**ching son and just play the game....you always expecting an update every f**king week

and im live boy....but ima upgrade to the 2k this year just for you...and i aint played that s**t since middle school too...

cp3 and the hornets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #224
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
you always expecting an update every f**king week
they updated it every week last year. but u were prolly playin it on gameboy or gamecube or atari or somethin retarded cuz u "be makin money in the streets"

and i dont care what u get or why u get it. if u wanna get worked on 2k10 then see me
 8 years ago '06        #225
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Ay yo trill.. who's the n*gga that want it with me????

And 2k10 is my s**t.. ima be runnin on n*ggaz all day LBJ>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '06        #226
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
And bayfigga ima be on tomorrow if u on we can get it going ..

Last edited by Bouncer; 09-20-2009 at 09:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #227
space
space
 franchise said:
they updated it every week last year. but u were prolly playin it on gameboy or gamecube or atari or somethin retarded cuz u "be makin money in the streets"

and i dont care what u get or why u get it. if u wanna get worked on 2k10 then see me
ay you dont have permission to talk s**t to me boy...only n*gga on here that got that privilege is bouncer bcuz he was beating me when i first started out....so move around dawg
 8 years ago '05        #228
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
Ay yo trill.. who's the n*gga that want it with me????

And 2k10 is my s**t.. ima be runnin on n*ggaz all day LBJ>>>>>>>>
the reapa aka young-peezy....i want you to rip that boy a new a**hole on the game
 8 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
How you gonna say I wanna play dude? Jus cuz you want him to "beat" me you steadily poppin s**t. What does him playing me do? If I win you'll just say "well I beat him too so that don't mean s**t" and if I lose it'll be "see told you son you suck you don't wanna see me n*gga" where's the win in the situation for me?

Besides I don't have anything I wanna test out offensively right now...I'm pretty ok with how I run my offense...
naw if u beat bouncer then i will upgrade my s**tty connection and beat yo a.ss.....so you go add him... Nickle_Nine....me and him will stop any body on bx
 8 years ago '05        #230
space
space
and franchise you talking that cash money s**t...after i beat tansta 2mar n*gga you got 6 points on the game with them weak a.ss 49ners!!!!!!! f**k wit it if u want to....

and who else new in this muthafucca want to see me???????? look at my sig and lets get it..i'll play all you muthafuccas.....and yall better play me with a cheese a.ss team if u want to win....hell son even my psn is cheezy.....

and carden you bet not make a sound boy.....i dont even want to hear you right clickin ur f**king mouse or i will be on my way to the coast this thursday n*gga....by myself bcuz i hold my own....u bet not say s**t boy

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-21-2009 at 02:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #231
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
Nickel_Nine is the psn for any n*ggaz that wanna get ran with the pats.....
 8 years ago '05        #232
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and franchise you talking that cash money s**t...after i beat tansta 2mar n*gga you got 6 points on the game with them weak a.ss 49ners!!!!!!! f**k wit it if u want to....

and who else new in this muthafucca want to see me???????? look at my sig and lets get it..i'll play all you muthafuccas.....and yall better play me with a cheese a.ss team if u want to win....hell son even my psn is cheezy.....

and carden you bet not make a sound boy.....i dont even want to hear you right clickin ur f**king mouse or i will be on my way to the coast this thursday n*gga....by myself bcuz i hold my own....u bet not say s**t boy
dude i use to live in mississippi. im in graduate school now. i got a job and s**t. i can't be down in tha hillbilly s**thole my whole life. you wanna come up north to stl or around where i am come get at me. but why f**k you want me around your sister. you know she'd be sucken my d*ck right?

and you dont pay to fix your connection i told you what to do it's free. even if it wasn't i thought you was a hustler. see thats exactly why you dont want to see me in madden whether it's face to face or just online. cause you simply all talk. i'd b**ch slap with the controller like get up pus*y and finish this game.
 8 years ago '05        #233
space
space
 carden2 said:
dude i use to live in mississippi. im in graduate school now. i got a job and s**t. i can't be down in tha hillbilly s**thole my whole life. you wanna come up north to stl or around where i am come get at me. but why f**k you want me around your sister. you know she'd be sucken my d*ck right?

and you dont pay to fix your connection i told you what to do it's free. even if it wasn't i thought you was a hustler. see thats exactly why you dont want to see me in madden whether it's face to face or just online. cause you simply all talk. i'd b**ch slap with the controller like get up pus*y and finish this game.
oh boy i was just finna go pack some s**t...and n*gga f**k stl...yall no ecomony having a.ss n*ggas....just now gettin yall f**kin WENDYS franchise like earlier this year....We had A wendys Franchise in MS since the old hot boys era :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #234
space
space
and i hope you dont play with them boys in your f**king avy too n*gga....
 8 years ago '05        #235
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and i hope you dont play with them boys in your f**king avy too n*gga....
dude if they had some corners i'd put in work with the lions. but what the f**k you talken about mississippi the biggest hillbilly s**thole i've ever been to you bragging bout a wendys. yah im glad you got a job at your local wendys but what else mississippi got. obviously it isn't educated individuals cause your dumb a.ss still wont read my post from way back and fix your connection. all you need to do is call up your internet provider. tell them you can't connect on madden and theirs ports they need to open on your modem. then tell them you need to switch your modem out for a bridged modem. i think even you and your one single brain cell might be able to pull this off.
 8 years ago '05        #236
space
space
 carden2 said:
dude if they had some corners i'd put in work with the lions. but what the f**k you talken about mississippi the biggest hillbilly s**thole i've ever been to you bragging bout a wendys. yah im glad you got a job at your local wendys but what else mississippi got. obviously it isn't educated individuals cause your dumb a.ss still wont read my post from way back and fix your connection. all you need to do is call up your internet provider. tell them you can't connect on madden and theirs ports they need to open on your modem. then tell them you need to switch your modem out for a bridged modem. i think even you and your one single brain cell might be able to pull this off.
mayne f**k that connection...i aint got to play u my n*gga....it's alot of these n*ggas on bx that i can stop....and if i upgrade my s**t then i wont be able to play them bcuz of the connect...the average fan got the average speed connect n*gga...so im just gone leave it at that....dont care...and u stay on the f**kin coast for goodness sake aint nun but hillbillies down there duh....but u bring your a.ss round up here where im at....its not over 10 white folks in my city
 8 years ago '05        #237
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
mayne f**k that connection...i aint got to play u my n*gga....it's alot of these n*ggas on bx that i can stop....and if i upgrade my s**t then i wont be able to play them bcuz of the connect...the average fan got the average speed connect n*gga...so im just gone leave it at that....dont care...and u stay on the f**kin coast for goodness sake aint nun but hillbillies down there duh....but u bring your a.ss round up here where im at....its not over 10 white folks in my city
nah i dont think you understand. you have a type 3 connection on your ps3. you need a type 1 or type 2. that's why you should tell your isp to put in the ports for you and get you a bridged modem. Then when you direct connect to your modem you can play anyone you want. it wont stop you from playing anybody. the connection you have now is why when you go play online you can't connect to other people cause your connection is blocking private ports thats why. i use to have type 3 connection has nothing to do with upgrading any connection. now you understand. im trying to help you out
 8 years ago '05        #238
space
space
well ima have my lil nerd a.ss brother to do that bcuz this his 3....
 8 years ago '06        #239
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
yo bayfigga aint been on f**ks up?????

i aint tryna get it simmed@!!!
 8 years ago '05        #240
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
yo bayfigga aint been on f**ks up?????

i aint tryna get it simmed@!!!
i'll boot him tomorrow then around noon. so you can play your game tomorrow afternoon-night unless he gets at you before then.

but shawn504 sorry i aint get your message on aim i was in class forget to log off but we can play in like 45 minutes or later tonight let me know i be on aim for the remainder of the day for the most part.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy