Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2009, 08:24 AM         #201
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
naw i wasnt sayin whether or not it was funny....i was just sayin that playin online aint making me no money
I hope you know All-Madden doesnt mean your good.. Just the CPU will compensate for the Mistakes you make...

Talking about you play n*ggas for money... Then you go from cheese Patriots, to the Cheese Eagles to prove your good?

What you do with the Patriots Rocket Catch with Moss all game..

What you do with Vick.. PA FB Fake, and Scramble and if no Spy then you scramble up field for like 30 yards, and if there is a spy you throw some bulls**t pass across the field for 40 yards.

You think scrub s**t like that makes you nice?

Good luck!

n*gga talking about Playing Madden for money.. like its his part-time job or some s**t.

Only n*ggas I consider nice in Madden are n*ggas that play with 60-70 rated teams, and win...against teams like the Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Cowboys, and Giants...

So if you want to get at Mark Sanchez holla at me, I'll take on all you f**ks with the Jets.

Last edited by A.O.™; 09-20-2009 at 08:26 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #202
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 A.O.™ said:
I hope you know All-Madden doesnt mean your good.. Just the CPU will compensate for the Mistakes you make...

Talking about you play n*ggas for money... Then you go from cheese Patriots, to the Cheese Eagles to prove your good?

What you do with the Patriots Rocket Catch with Moss all game..

What you do with Vick.. PA FB Fake, and Scramble and if no Spy then you scramble up field for like 30 yards, and if there is a spy you throw some bulls**t pass across the field for 40 yards.

You think scrub s**t like that makes you nice?

Good luck!

n*gga talking about Playing Madden for money.. like its his part-time job or some s**t.

Only n*ggas I consider nice in Madden are n*ggas that play with 60-70 rated teams, and win...against teams like the Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Cowboys, and Giants...

So if you want to get at Mark Sanchez holla at me, I'll take on all you f**ks with the Jets.
so what about playing on all pro n*gga? do that makes me super good then or something? AND i aint gone lie...f**k the cpu...everytime i play them on all madden they make me quit everytime...i cant f**k with them at all....but yall online n*ggas are a different story!!

and yea i used tHE top dawgs on the game...hell i used them on anything....ima top dawg n*gga...hell i aint making yall play with them sorry a.ss teams...i aint puttin no e-gun to head or nun n*gga...YOU SHOULD GET WHOEVER THAT YOU THINK YOU GOT THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING WITH...its that simple

and yea you got me on how i play with the pats and the eagles....i do exactly what u said to perfection....hell i aint gone lie.....

and thats your opinion if u think n*ggas that play with them sorry a.ss teams are nice..... youre entitled to it hell....

AND WHO THE f**k IS MARK SANCHEZ??? NEVER HEARD OF THAT CLOWN..WHEN DID THE JETS GET RID OF THAT SORRY a.ss WHITE BOY PENNINGTON

and we can play in a hour or so before the patriots game come on....hell i already got 45 bucks betted with Brady and Moss....i gave them n*ggas 14 pts too with them sorry a.ss jets....sanchez or whoever he is cant even tie up tom brady f**king cleats n*gga...and u know it

BUT YEAH YOU READ MY SIG AND BRING THEM SORRY a.ss JETS MY WAY IF YOU WANT TOO n*gga...WATCH HOW I DO THEM n*ggaS:greetings10:

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 08:49 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #203
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
trill what are you talking about my franchsie is on all madden thats how we play this s**t. theres open teams if you want in. but are you trying to say to downgrade our connection. your a fool. you funny as hell you dont have to pay any more money. just call up your isp provider and tell them that you need a bridged modem cause you can't play everybody in madden. and then tell them in the book it has the ports that need opened. theres nothing hood or money has to do with this. i just like calling you a broke a.ss b**ch cause i can. now go get your connection fixed and come play me.

but you might want to check my record i might lose but check out my wins i mopped a level 8 dude that was the titans. i mopped up the patriots with the jags. i just won with the bengals, jaguars, packers, dolphins, redskins, raiders and i played teams better then me every time.

Last edited by carden2; 09-20-2009 at 09:58 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #204
space
space
 carden2;14439668[B said:
trill what are you talking about my franchsie is on all madden thats how we play this s**t. theres open teams if you want in. but are you trying to say to downgrade our connection. your a fool. you funny as hell you dont have to pay any more money. just call up your isp provider and tell them that you need a bridged modem cause you can't play everybody in madden. and then tell them in the book it has the ports that need opened. theres nothing hood or money has to do with this. i just like calling you a broke a.ss b**ch cause i can. now go get your connection fixed and come play me.

but you might want to check my record i might lose but check out my wins i mopped a level 8 dude that was the titans. i mopped up the patriots with the jags. i just won with the bengals, jaguars, packers, dolphins, redskins, raiders and i played teams better then me every time.
mayne that aint how we do it down here in the streets for the bread...if u come down here and try to play me with a f**kin franchise team then i will just spit in ur f**kin face whiteboy and take your money

oh ok well i might gone and upgrade it since i aint got to pay s**t

and i dont give a f**k bcuz youre a level 8 n*gga....mike nitty a.ss is a level 9 and i be beating the s**t outta him...so really i dont give a f**k what level u are

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 10:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #205
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
mayne that aint how we do it down here in the streets for the bread...if u come down here and try to play me with a f**kin franchise team then i will just spit in ur f**kin face whiteboy and take your money

oh ok well i might gone and upgrade it since i aint got to pay s**t

and i dont give a f**k bcuz youre a level 8 n*gga....mike nitty a.ss is a level 9 and i be beating the s**t outta him...so really i dont give a f**k what level u are
i never said i was a level 8. reading is fundamental you dumb bum a.ss ma f**ker. you go get your s**t hooked up how i said then come get at me. and i dont really think you playing in the streets. why the f**k would someone leave a ps3 outside. that seems unethical. but go get your s**t fixed for free since your broke a.ss b**ch. then come get at me you got my psn. you pick them patriots and tell me how that works out for you. oh and if you want to do comparisons i thought nickel beat you a few times last time i played nickel he was patriots i was the jags and i won. so you really want to make comparisons

Last edited by carden2; 09-20-2009 at 12:04 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #206
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
bayfigga where u at n*gga, i sent u a friend request
 8 years ago '04        #207
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Bouncer? said:
bayfigga where u at n*gga, i sent u a friend request
 ThaReapa420 said:
he's on sporadically...I was wonderin the same thing when I had to play him lol
i usually tell him to get on. let me kno when u on and ill hit him. he aint on bx.
 8 years ago '04        #208
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 carden2 said:

it tells you to open ports in the booklet?
 8 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
You talkin about "degrade my connection" get the f**k outta here my n*gga...I don't even play Madden online like that but I ain't no f**kin slouch in that s**t by any means my n*gga. Hell I usually only play online to try out a new offensive gameplan (hence why my record is what it is) but when you get ya connection game right then by all means holla at me
i got something that my n*gga bouncer knock yo d*ck loose on the madden rite now...what u wanna do with him??

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #210
space
space
 carden2 said:
i never said i was a level 8. reading is fundamental you dumb bum a.ss ma f**ker. you go get your s**t hooked up how i said then come get at me. and i dont really think you playing in the streets. why the f**k would someone leave a ps3 outside. that seems unethical. but go get your s**t fixed for free since your broke a.ss b**ch. then come get at me you got my psn. you pick them patriots and tell me how that works out for you. oh and if you want to do comparisons i thought nickel beat you a few times last time i played nickel he was patriots i was the jags and i won. so you really want to make comparisons
man i just hate when yall crackers talk s**t on here behind your f**kin keyboards like you cant be touch ...... if u come down here to southern miss talking that hot s**t and you'll get one in ya cap

@ this n*gga think im literally playin the madden on the streets....words cant describe how you failed so hard there boy

and n*gga i aint no f**kin bouncer......i whooped his a.ss yesterday....you will get the same treatment whiteboy :greetings10:

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #211
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
man i just hate when yall crackers talk s**t on here behind your f**kin keyboards like you cant be touch ...... if u come down here to southern miss talking that hot s**t and you'll get one in ya cap

@ this n*gga think im literally playin the madden on the streets....words cant describe how you failed so hard there boy

and n*gga i aint no f**kin bouncer......i whooped his a.ss yesterday....you will get the same treatment whiteboy :greetings10:
come to southern mississippi. i've already lived there folk i was in bilioxi and gulfport for like 7 months i said same s**t nobody ever did s**t. you get that hood image from the music you listen to cause i know it's not the reality your living. so you might want to get off the internet and get going on that street life.
 8 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 carden2 said:
come to southern mississippi. i've already lived there folk i was in bilioxi and gulfport for like 7 months i said same s**t nobody ever did s**t. you get that hood image from the music you listen to cause i know it's not the reality your living. so you might want to get off the internet and get going on that street life.
i tell you what f**k boy...my f**kin sister stays in gulfport...i'll make the trip to gulfport this weekend just to visit her...and we can get down on the madden for whatever!!!! and if i dont swac you before the 4th quarter then im pus*y ..its on you though....and i aint coming 3 hrs just to play you for no f**kin 5 or ten dollars either ...no sir...you talkin big s**t like u a beast.......50 or better n*gga!!!!!!!

and if u say anything about gettin a f**kin franchise team then ima beat the s**t outta your white a.ss just for the hell of it....
 8 years ago '04        #213
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
when forum funk pops off who quick to log off?
 8 years ago '05        #214
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 franchise said:
iono trill trying to act like delonte west junior
 8 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 franchise said:
*cough*

carden2 is....tell him to play me heads up in the streets for that 50...and u can bet with him n*gga....i'll fade all yall bets
 8 years ago '05        #216
space
space
 carden2 said:
iono trill trying to act like delonte west junior
n*gga f**k delonte west ol birth mark on his mouth a.ss n*gga...i never did like his a.ss....i f**ks with my fellow Mississippian Mo Williams on that squad :cool-smiley-009:

ANd cant no f**king point guard in the league out shoot that boy except Steve Nash :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #217
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and u can bet with him n*gga....i'll fade all yall bets
fucck outta here. i bet on ME and i bet on NINERS. go somewhere with that nonsense
 8 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 franchise said:
fucck outta here. i bet on ME and i bet on NINERS. go somewhere with that nonsense
u a smart man not to bet with that pus*y.....

but ure even f**kin dumber for playin with the 49ers for the money....better go get them steelers or pats n*gga if u want a chance with me....and im playing yall with the eagles from now on....
 8 years ago '04        #219
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
but ure even f**kin dumber for playin with the 49ers for the money....better go get them steelers or pats n*gga if u want a chance with me....and im playing yall with the eagles from now on....

won both weeks bets :greetings10:

viqueens are next, bettin that too :dancingcool:

updates are on the way bruh. since u wont match up to a fair team ull have to wait for madden to update my team into the beast mode it is in real life.
 8 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 franchise said:

updates are on the way bruh. since u wont match up to a fair team ull have to wait for madden to update my team into the beast mode it is in real life.
get out my face with dat fair teams and s**t....you act like them 49ers a f**king ncaa team or something....hell we lost to them sorry a.ss jets 2day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago