Madden Franchise Twice A Week

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
madden is serious.
 8 years ago '04        #182
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
ya man im just waiting for the next game hopefully its vs a human
im sure the comp is a lot better than alot of us here

carden
how many teams are cpus now?
 8 years ago '05        #183
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 restless4207 said:
ya man im just waiting for the next game hopefully its vs a human
im sure the comp is a lot better than alot of us here

carden
how many teams are cpus now?
nah most of us crush the cpu for the most part. im probably one of the worse players in the league folk i beat the cpu 45-14 and last week i won 51-7 or some s**t. i cant really remember. but playing cpu was suppose to be easy wins competitive but still wins. there are 8 cpu teams. we all win by like double digits. you can go to . dot com and login with your email address and psn password. and view the schedule and do trades and see scores from the games.

Last edited by carden2; 09-18-2009 at 08:52 PM..
 09-18-2009, 09:11 PM         #184
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
nah most of us crush the cpu for the most part. im probably one of the worse players in the league folk i beat the cpu 45-14 and last week i won 51-7 or some s**t. i cant really remember. but playing cpu was suppose to be easy wins competitive but still wins. there are 8 cpu teams. we all win by like double digits. you can go to . dot com and login with your email address and psn password. and view the schedule and do trades and see scores from the games.
Nah CPU is bulls**t... Granted all you have to do is throw to the flats all game.. but I just lost the most bulls**t game Ive ever played in the history of Madden. I just lost the game on a interception that i throw a pass to the slant and the corner is behind my receiver and then he magically burst ahead of my receiver... but THE CATCH IS THIS... that he caught the interception but he didnt even make a play on the ball.. its like he was just running and the ball ended up in his hand.... Straight up bulls**t!
 8 years ago '05        #185
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Nah CPU is bulls**t... Granted all you have to do is throw to the flats all game.. but I just lost the most bulls**t game Ive ever played in the history of Madden. I just lost the game on a interception that i throw a pass to the slant and the corner is behind my receiver and then he magically burst ahead of my receiver... but THE CATCH IS THIS... that he caught the interception but he didnt even make a play on the ball.. its like he was just running and the ball ended up in his hand.... Straight up bulls**t!
yah i beat some dude who was the panthers today and i was the jets. i won in overtime with a 55 yard field goal off the cross bar and good. 6 seconds left. some how my record doesn't show the win. that is bulls**t. dude must know cheat code cause he was like level 9 50-12 or some crazy s**t with the panthers. i was like wtf.
 8 years ago '05        #186
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 ThaReapa420 said:
s**t I take it easy on the CPU my CPU game was 17-3 cuz I kept trying not to score lol
manye if the cpu be swacking my a.ss...im sure thy be doing the same to you n*gga

thats the only body i'll give props too....yall n*ggas online still aint earned my respect yet...
 8 years ago '06        #187
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Trill ma n*gga I'm still up on you!
 8 years ago '05        #188
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
manye if the cpu be swacking my a.ss...im sure thy be doing the same to you n*gga

thats the only body i'll give props too....yall n*ggas online still aint earned my respect yet...
you ever get your dial up internet fixed up f**k boy. you still need to play me. i'll add you when i get on today so we can run a game. you can even be the patriots. i'll probably pick the bengals or somebody good.

oh yah im about to advance my franchise in 2 hours. so any game unplayed im simming some of'em. some folk getting the boot.

I advanced to week three the week ends on wednesday at 11 am. get your games in if i dont get messages from you im just going to sim your game and if i sim two games in a row im gonna boot you on the third.

Last edited by carden2; 09-19-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #189
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
Ya boy is in the building get at me

xxFlyteSchoolxx
 8 years ago '04        #190
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 carden2 said:
you ever get your dial up internet fixed up f**k boy. you still need to play me. i'll add you when i get on today so we can run a game. you can even be the patriots. i'll probably pick the bengals or somebody good.

oh yah im about to advance my franchise in 2 hours. so any game unplayed im simming some of'em. some folk getting the boot.

I advanced to week three the week ends on wednesday at 11 am. get your games in if i dont get messages from you im just going to sim your game and if i sim two games in a row im gonna boot you on the third.

nice week 3 is starting?

and s**t you guys smash the comp?
then imma be the detroit lions of this franchise lol

whoever is palying SUPACHAN next ask for an invite and i will play you asap
 8 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
Trill ma n*gga I'm still up on you!
not no more..what just happen...im living my sig now:cool0012:
 8 years ago '05        #192
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Ya boy is in the building get at me

xxFlyteSchoolxx
yo my bad about that sim i could've boot dude so you could play cpu you really got to just drop me a message and s**t so i know whats up. but week 3 is starting so get your games in by wednesday 11 am.
 8 years ago '04        #193
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 J.R. Hyphy said:
brady off limits unless its APeterson
wouldnt trade AP or jacobs for brady

i'd consider jamal lewis tho
 8 years ago '05        #194
carden2 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
You STAY poppin s**t knowing I can't play you cuz ya connection is b00ty butt cheeks...step ya internet game up and then come get that a.ss beat. Matter of fact join one of these franchises I'm in...
yah i told his broke a.ss what the f**k he needed to do to fix his connection i had same problems. all he has to do is call up his isp and trade in that modem for a bridged modem then direct connect. my isp even put the ports in my modem for me. so i can get a type 1 or 2 connection and play whoever whenever. and he couldn't connect to me either he already know what it is he takes the pats i smash him easy.
 8 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
You STAY poppin s**t knowing I can't play you cuz ya connection is b00ty butt cheeks...step ya internet game up and then come get that a.ss beat. Matter of fact join one of these franchises I'm in...
ok who off of here u beat then boy? bcuz i whooped everybody on this mutafucca....read my sig boy and degrade your connection like jhj26 did...and then u come get some action

who gone hold this guy? really u got nobody to shut him down

[pic - click to view]

^^moss gone laugh at your corners the whole game :lachen001: :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 carden2 said:
yah i told his broke a.ss what the f**k he needed to do to fix his connection i had same problems. all he has to do is call up his isp and trade in that modem for a bridged modem then direct connect. my isp even put the ports in my modem for me. so i can get a type 1 or 2 connection and play whoever whenever. and he couldn't connect to me either he already know what it is he takes the pats i smash him easy.
like you know how much money in my f**kin bank accout n*gga.....n f**k that upgrading the connection n*gga......n*gga i play this s**t in the streets for the money on all madden every other day....it beats playing yall sorry n*ggas online on all pro....playing online aint winning me no money n*gga......and plus they knock of 15 secs every play...thats bulls**t....get down in the streets on all madden 5 minutes and no acceleration clock...we can play for whatever

and n*gga i get over 3 g's in refund from alcorn st. next week....how about you or any motherf**ker on here make a trip to the campus in LORMAN, MS...and i will pay for your bus ticket to get here....and we can play for whatever too :cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 04:01 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #197
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
like you know how much money in f**kin bank accout n*gga.....n f**k that upgrading the connection n*gga......n*gga i play this s**t in the streets for the money on all madden every other day....it beats playing yall sorry n*ggas online on all pro....playing online aint winning me no money n*gga......and plus they knock of 15 secs every play...thats bulls**t....get down in the streets on all madden 5 minutes and no acceleration clock...we can play for whatever

and n*gga i get over 3 g's in refund from alcorn st. next week....how about you or any motherf**ker on here make a trip to the campus in LORMAN, MS...and i will pay for your bus ticket to get here....and we can play for whatever too :cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-20-2009 at 03:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #198
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
it aint

and plus i just played this n*gga for 40 after the mayweather f!ght and won..well he beat my patriots the first game by ten...so then i went and got vick and won by 3

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-20-2009 at 04:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #199
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
it aint

and plus i just played this n*gga for 40 after the mayweather f!ght and won..well he beat my patriots the first game by ten...so then i went and got vick and won by 3
s**t is funny lol but to each their own
 8 years ago '05        #200
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
s**t is funny lol but to each their own
naw i wasnt sayin whether or not it was funny....i was just sayin that playin online aint making me no money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago