most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2009, 09:05 AM         #121
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ you givin me a pass....cuz i'm really studin what a n*gga on Boxden is finna say to 'son' me...

...fact of the matter is..i don't listen to no n*gga cuz of what he has/doesn't have...that's some f**got s**t, plain and simple...and i don't waste my dialogue contemplatin no other man income..i'm too busy try'na manage my own s**t.......
 09-09-2009, 09:12 AM         #122
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this n*gga..he propped me to say..."u lucky tho"....run on somewhere, lil guy..you're a f**kin corndog....
 8 years ago '05        #123
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 YoungGQ said:
@ this n*gga..he propped me to say..."u lucky tho"....run on somewhere, lil guy..you're a f**kin corndog....

[pic - click to view]

ha oh i know you aint stylin on me son? really

[pic - click to view]

and ima cornball? n*gga do u even look in the mirror everyday? i mean look at you^^ :lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

and dude u have no swag...i mean u dress like a f**kin broke a.ss n*gga...and your rhymes are garbage...ol i wanna be like budden when i grow up a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

ol bumpy zit face looking a.ss n*gga... i bet you dont get no pus*y lookin like that :lachen001:

now go run and tell ronnie....banned me...i got my other alias on deck hoe :D
 8 years ago '04        #124
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
 Yung Dilla said:
actually his first joint went gold

jbtv money

slaughterhouse money

padded room sold 30k total (joe gets free beats from his producers) so he doesnt need to pay

did some ads for heaven or hell clothing

show money

and his mixtape sold 1700 copy's digital only
$122k a year :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 slimwillie said:
LOL at Trill a.ss f**got judging another man's swag and looks:lachen001:
and that n*gga was askin for it though slimwillie....i try to give him a pass though...but you see the other mod played smart and didnt say s**t back right? :lachen001:
 09-09-2009, 04:38 PM         #126
twizzy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people like you are the reason hip hop is falling apart...
who give's a s**t if he has a mill or if he's flat broke. you can't measure skill on money.
lil wayne has more money than crooked i...but crooked i would tear him apart on the mic.

smh
 8 years ago '06        #127
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,924 | Props total: 1255 1255
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
what yall think? i think budden is not gettin no paper....dude first came out in 03' and drove this to his video shoot (pump it up)

[pic - click to view]

and plus his first album didnt even manage to go gold? And to yall n*ggas that think it did...wheres the source? post his plaque or something lol...the padded room didnt sell s**t either....the s**t with slaughter house bricked too.....and im not gonna speak up on his last solo LP....i dont even think that s**t made the top 200 and this n*gga cant be gettin no show money...i aint never heard of him doing a show down south in the past few years..n*gga prolly aint even been out the states...that's where the real show money at...and plus this n*gga aint never been on cribs or got punked by ashton kutcher..

and plus i think my cuzzin make more than joey on a yearly basis...he just 23 and works on outages and bring home like a grand a week...he makes over 100k a year while joey is prolly clockin in over a lil over 50k.....

p.s but ay i'll give joey props on his fitted hat collection though :cool-smiley-009:
LOL DO THE MATH "like a grand a week" there is 52 weeks so how can he make 100k

only playin man aint knockin u off

joey stay gettin payed he probs get mad money from advertising revenue from all that internet s**t he does.
 09-10-2009, 12:41 AM         #128
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading through this thread just shows that most of you truly have no idea how the industry works.

To the dude who said names like Styles P , Clipse, and Sheek not having a mill, trust me they are up there. I know people who work for them and they are VERY comfortable. Kiss owns quite a few homes and the dude buys a new car like every month. You can see them dudes in different bmw's daily if you are in Yonkers. They knew a long time ago that hip hop is just one branch to making money. The Lox are rapping strictly for the respect and fun at this point.
 09-10-2009, 05:46 AM         #129
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and ima cornball? n*gga do u even look in the mirror everyday? i mean look at you^^ :lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

and dude u have no swag...i mean u dress like a f**kin broke a.ss n*gga...and your rhymes are garbage...ol i wanna be like budden when i grow up a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

ol bumpy zit face looking a.ss n*gga... i bet you dont get no pus*y lookin like that :lachen001:

n*gga went on the space..(that I left a link to in my sig..go ahead, click it..)..found some old pictures ('07)......said i can't rap...and that i didn't have swag

...i'm f**ked up... "tell Ronnie ban me, n*gga..i got another alias on deck" get the f**k outta here...thas all you could come up wit?

Last edited by YoungGQ; 09-10-2009 at 05:55 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #130
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
its really more than that though......ion know his exact....i was just sayin some s**t....but buddens aint making s**t :greetings10:
and neither are you....
 8 years ago '07        #131
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

@ this thread.
 09-10-2009, 06:42 AM         #132
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and that n*gga was askin for it though slimwillie....i try to give him a pass though...but you see the other mod played smart and didnt say s**t back right? :lachen001:
...what did you really accomplish tho?...all you did was show me out to eat....(the LRG fitted picture was taken @ applebee's.... by a female)..on the way to prom..to which i accompanied a female....and that i get bumps on my face now and again.....clever you.....n*ggas can't even heat on Boxden no more...

Last edited by YoungGQ; 09-10-2009 at 06:43 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #133
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
joe is making good money, he aint broke. not as much as people keep his name in theyre mouth. plus he does alot of shows. if he only got $5k a show hes ok. its ok not to be rich
 8 years ago '05        #134
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

[pic - click to view]

@ this thread.
nice gif shorti :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #135
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Tecnique said:
Doubtful, plus he flips real estate so keep thinking that

Do you live under a rock. The Real Estate business is in a s**t hole right now. He has to wait till the recession end and property price rise before he can make money off of real estate.
 09-11-2009, 01:28 PM         #136
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy