Is JOE BUDDEN EVEN A MILLIONAIRE?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 09-06-2009, 09:22 PM         #22
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Joey is making over 100k easy every year... he 's single living in New Jersey... that s**t ain't cheap
That's cheaper than New York. You can bank on that. Plus just because you own a house does not mean you are making bread. The cost of living in New York is twice the amount and in some case 3 times the amount of Jersey.
 8 years ago '04        #23
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Rhymes4Days said:
That's cheaper than New York. You can bank on that. Plus just because you own a house does not mean you are making bread. The cost of living in New York is twice the amount and in some case 3 times the amount of Jersey.
Does it f**kin matter? Im not a Joe Buddens fan by any means.. But if you got a house, a car, living a comfortable life, than.. what does it matter
 8 years ago '07        #24
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
THIS n*gga HAS MILLIONAIRE WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM.

[pic - click to view]

NAH BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO CARES? HE MAKES DOPE MUSIC AND HE LETS HIS FANS DEEPER INTO HIS LIFE THAN THE AVERAGE RAPPER WOULD.
 09-06-2009, 09:32 PM         #25
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Does it f**kin matter? Im not a Joe Buddens fan by any means.. But if you got a house, a car, living a comfortable life, than.. what does it matter
That's the American dream yes. However people think that rappers are on higher level then most people you see that are doing things like owning a house, and a regular life when that is not the case. Too many times you see people thinking that getting a house is something that can only be attainable by being rich.
 8 years ago '04        #26
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
holy s**t the OP got owned
 09-06-2009, 09:36 PM         #27
future23234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the f**king car
 09-06-2009, 09:44 PM         #28
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets see I know all of this money is not heading to him, but lets just get the numbers right.

Padded Room: 13,800 (first week sales) album cost 9.99, money raked in off first week numbers alone $138,000

Slaughter House: 22K (first week sales) money raked in 220,000, Joe Budden share $55,000

Escape Route = $17,000

+ show money

iMy guess would be around $150,000 - $200,000 yearly. that's not counting the website hits I know he probably got ads or something up.

Joey is paid.
 8 years ago '04        #29
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Rhymes4Days said:
That's the American dream yes. However people think that rappers are on higher level then most people you see that are doing things like owning a house, and a regular life when that is not the case. Too many times you see people thinking that getting a house is something that can only be attainable by being rich.
I feel you.. good credit is just as important when your a regular person making decent money.. Buddens prolly just copped his house cash.. He don't seem like the type of dude to just stunt though.. Of course he not gettin paid like the big time n*ggas, or not even as much as a n*gga Like Game, but if he invests well like they say he prolly is a millionaire or close.. Once your name is around so much.. thats money.. he's just blessed to have the internet be as powerful a weapon as it is now.. Otherwise he would of been a rap failure.
 8 years ago '09        #30
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Get it Right said:
Lets see I know all of this money is not heading to him, but lets just get the numbers right.

Padded Room: 13,800 (first week sales) album cost 9.99, money raked in off first week numbers alone $138,000

Slaughter House: 22K (first week sales) money raked in 220,000, Joe Budden share $55,000

Escape Route = $17,000

+ show money

iMy guess would be around $150,000 - $200,000 yearly. that's not counting the website hits I know he probably got ads or something up.

Joey is paid.
How does he get 55k off the slaughtergouse album was the album distributed from the money out his pocket?

Last edited by TheG1ftedOne; 09-06-2009 at 09:53 PM..
 09-06-2009, 10:01 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
How does he get 55k off the slaughtergouse album was the album distributed from the money out his pocket?
i said at the beginning of my post that all of the money wasn't going to joey, I was just giving a rough estimate.
 8 years ago '04        #32
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
what yall think? i think budden is not gettin no paper....dude first came out in 03' and drove this to his video shoot (pump it up)

[pic - click to view]

and plus his first album didnt even manage to go gold? And to yall n*ggas that think it did...wheres the source? post his plaque or something lol...the padded room didnt sell s**t either....the s**t with slaughter house bricked too.....and im not gonna speak up on his last solo LP....i dont even think that s**t made the top 200 and this n*gga cant be gettin no show money...i aint never heard of him doing a show down south in the past few years..n*gga prolly aint even been out the states...that's where the real show money at...and plus this n*gga aint never been on cribs or got punked by ashton kutcher..

and plus i think my cuzzin make more than joey on a yearly basis...he just 23 and works on outages and bring home like a grand a week...he makes over 100k a year while joey is prolly clockin in over a lil over 50k.....

p.s but ay i'll give joey props on his fitted hat collection though :cool-smiley-009:

funny thing is you n ur cousin still make less than joe budden and i do too so lets all shut up and be happy for what we got n not make superficial type posts from now on lmfao this smh
 8 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
 murdamurda said:
Tahiry makes more as a waitress at a strip club than he does as a rapper.

Shes headlining a party w/ Jadakiss tonight in NYC.

He put thiss.lut on and she played him out by taking all his money and then droppin his a.ss when he's getting smacked around. Suckaaaa

[pic - click to view]

hahahaha she headlining something??? hahahaha
 8 years ago '05        #34
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
and plus i think my cuzzin make more than joey on a yearly basis...he just 23 and works on outages and bring home like a grand a week...he makes over 100k a year while joey is prolly clockin in over a lil over 50k.....

[pic - click to view]

Thread starter needs to stop using Boxden as an outlet for his stupidity
 8 years ago '04        #35
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
He got real estate n a publishin company plus his 1st album n erything after. Plus his site makes money. he is frugal 2. So i thnk he up there
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-06-2009, 10:50 PM         #36
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

i'm going to use this on them f**gots who are always posting late s**t

You know they log on to boxden like they the man... and it's always that one poster who has never seen it

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-06-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #37
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
what yall think? i think budden is not gettin no paper....dude first came out in 03' and drove this to his video shoot (pump it up)

[pic - click to view]

and plus his first album didnt even manage to go gold? And to yall n*ggas that think it did...wheres the source? post his plaque or something lol...the padded room didnt sell s**t either....the s**t with slaughter house bricked too.....and im not gonna speak up on his last solo LP....i dont even think that s**t made the top 200 and this n*gga cant be gettin no show money...i aint never heard of him doing a show down south in the past few years..n*gga prolly aint even been out the states...that's where the real show money at...and plus this n*gga aint never been on cribs or got punked by ashton kutcher..

p.s but ay i'll give joey props on his fitted hat collection though :cool-smiley-009:

*dead*
 09-06-2009, 11:09 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has jay-Z been on cribs... has jay been punked?
 8 years ago '05        #39
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 The Blueprint˛ said:

1 thousand a week= 4 thousand a month

12 months times 4thousand equals 48 thousand.

so how is your cousin making 100 thousand, ducktale a.ss n*gga?
52 weeks in a year would be 52,000. i usually get paid every week i dont let them short me 4 weeks
 8 years ago '07        #40
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
drake lost.....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy