**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 lightysilo18 said:
Yeah im just correcting him haha
yeah i was agreeing with you.
 8 years ago '04        #162
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1514 1514
yo the sons stay getting b**ched by someone..its goin to be a long up hill battle for them..and i honestly dont see them turning it around this season
 8 years ago '04        #163
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Another classic.

s**t is really hitting the fan. Tom Arnold ain't f**king playing!

"I'm not the one who murders women!".......Jax about to let 'em know.
 8 years ago '08        #164
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
Henry Rollins finally got to punk someone.
 8 years ago '05        #165
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Good episode. Things starting to pick up. We gonna need a someone to drop the bomb here...hell it might be Tig that does it he not looking too happy with Clay after dude had to nerve to question Tig's loyalty.
 8 years ago '08        #166
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
Either Jax or Clay is going to have to die. To much button pushing going on. I need to see a resolution soon.
 10-27-2009, 11:09 PM         #167
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
episodes like tonights are why this is the best show on tv
 8 years ago '04        #168
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
f**ked up they k!lled that pr0n b**ch though
 8 years ago '05        #169
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,267 | Props total: 2458 2458
crazy s**t tonight.

i think tom arnold's character is an employee of the white supremest zobel.

also by looking at the ending of tonight's episode i think the mayan leader alvarez is starting to realize that zobel is trying to push all biker clubs out of charming to have the city to zoble and only zoble's control.

i wouldn't be surprised if the sons, the mayans, and the 1-9ers actually put there bull s**t aside and temporarily team up to take down zobles crew.

all three clubs have way to much to loose for an outsider to come in and take over charming.

as far as the sons they need to get there s**t together others wise its gonna be there own fault for there down fall.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-28-2009 at 12:09 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #170
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
s**t i thought Gemma was finally gonna tell everyone that she got r*ped when she slammed the plate at the end.
wow the writers took me by surprised with the 2 sides of Samcro dvided. i thought for sure Opie and Tig would be riding with Clay.

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 10-28-2009 at 01:57 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #171
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
yeah, dope episode.

but why the f*ck is everybody so strapped up??? nyggas don't carry that many guns like that in real life lol.

and the sons are lookin' thin as hell. with the irish cats f*ckin' them outta they guns, the sons gun racks are about 2 be lookin' barer than a muh f*cka but they might end up using the asians connect after a while.

at least opie looks like he's wising up, and its cool how the whole crew gathered 2gether to figure out that they gotta get that sh*t between clay and jax worked out. i think everybody is gonna just keep sh*t civil, or at least attempt to, untill they find out what happened to gemma, and thats whats gonna start the real battle.
 8 years ago '08        #172
uSuCkiRoCk 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
damn tonights episode was crazy....it always ends tOo early!

does anybody else think that chibs wife (the lady that visited him at the hospital) is big time and gonna shut down what the irish are doing with zobel ??

Just had me thinking of when they were at the hospital and gemma was like there was only 3 girls she is ever afraid of her mom, her teacher and that irish chick (chibs wife)...she gotta be real heavy with the irish dudes or sumthing...cant wait for all this s**t to play out!

Last edited by uSuCkiRoCk; 10-28-2009 at 02:20 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #173
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 uSuCkiRoCk said:

does anybody else think that chibs wife (the lady that visited him at the hospital) is big time and gonna shut down what the irish are doing with zobel ??

Just had me thinking of when they were at the hospital and gemma was like there was only 3 girls she is ever afraid of her mom, her teacher and that irish chick (chibs wife)...she gotta be real heavy with the irish dudes or sumthing...cant wait for all this s**t to play out!
yeah i think she's big time into something.

crazy episode all around.
 10-28-2009, 02:35 AM         #174
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm addicted to this show. Another great one as usual, things starting to really get heavy and we still got like a month to go
 8 years ago '09        #175
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 uSuCkiRoCk said:

i thought chibbs was scottish. i think i vaguely remember him having a convo with the irish dad, and the irish cat was callin' him the scottsman or something similar. idk, maybe im trippin'.
 8 years ago '05        #176
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
Yea Chibbs is Scottish but his wife is Irish...Does Chibbs really talk like that? He talked the same way in All about the Benjamins too
 8 years ago '09        #177
space
space
 tokinjohn said:
Yea Chibbs is Scottish but his wife is Irish...Does Chibbs really talk like that? He talked the same way in All about the Benjamins too
according to wiki heres his background:

Telford is originally from Glasgow, Scotland, but grew up in Belfast, Northern Ireland[3] and served as a medic with the British Army; his military service however, lasted only five months, ending in a court martial. His army experience has led to him becoming the club's medic for backdoor emergency surgery.[4] He is nicknamed 'Chibs' because of his facial scars ("chib" is Scots for scar or knife). He is extremely loyal to Jax Teller, the club's Vice-President, and he also seems to have a good relationship with Tig Trager. Chibs is also the gang's connection with the True IRA, an Irish terrorist organization who sell guns to gangs in the United States. It is unlikely that he was ever a member of the IRA, however, as he served in the British Army, but he has stated that he supports their cause. His court martial was possibly due to pro-IRA activity. He is heard to speak Irish and Scottish Gaelic.
 8 years ago '08        #178
uSuCkiRoCk 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
^^ man wiki has the answer to everything!..hahaha i know more about the characters now than i did watching the show!...that makes me suspect even more that chibbs wife is gonna be a heavy character later on in the season!! damn i cant wait for it to play out!
 8 years ago '09        #179
space
space
 uSuCkiRoCk said:
^^ man wiki has the answer to everything!..hahaha i know more about the characters now than i did watching the show!...that makes me suspect even more that chibbs wife is gonna be a heavy character later on in the season!! damn i cant wait for it to play out!
im hoping with her being black, and potentially big in the ira, that she somehow puts a stop to ira working with zobel.
 8 years ago '05        #180
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,360 | Props total: 1265 1265
Just came in to say that this is the second most interesting show on TV right now next to Lost. Everything else cannot keep my interest but this show keeps getting better every week. It's cool too because you really can't tell what direction everything is heading in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy