**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
Damn w/ the cops on their side the Sons are just gonna run up in that motherf**ker and startin poppin off.
 8 years ago '04        #82
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I don't think dude is gonna die. If they wanted to k!ll him off, they would have made it so he didn't gt out the van.
 8 years ago '06        #83
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 JBeezy said:
I don't think dude is gonna die. If they wanted to k!ll him off, they would have made it so he didn't gt out the van.
IDK man that was alotta blood leakin from his melon.

I wanna know where the wound on his head came from though? Did he crack his head open on the concrete after bein thrown by the explosion?
 8 years ago '09        #84
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 JBeezy said:
agreed. all this sh*t is gonna do is make clay wanna go even harder, even quicker (no homo). them aryan f*ck's are so obvious tho, they just trynna get samcro to retaliate quickly, i just dnt understand why clay doesnt see that. cause if they take the time 2 organize, regroup & rally the other charters, it'll be over....and chibs is a soldier, that nygga aint goin' knowhere....but the final desicion is gonna depend on bobbys vote tho.
 8 years ago '08        #85
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5512 5512
 Jersey826 said:
IDK man that was alotta blood leakin from his melon.

I wanna know where the wound on his head came from though? Did he crack his head open on the concrete after bein thrown by the explosion?
Na he's not dead.

If you watched the preview for next week, you hear Clay say "they tried to k!ll 2 of us".

Btw, why the f**k is Opie all on Clay's nuts this season? Wasn't he the opposite last season? Maybe they're settin it up for Jax to tell Opie it was Clay who got Donna k!lled and have Opie take out Clay, hope so.
 8 years ago '04        #86
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
the whole opie jax n clay s**t is on the backburner to next season i bet..the neo nazi f**ks are more important
 10-07-2009, 02:12 PM         #87
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Digging this season now....I thought it stared off very slow, i was getting disinterested because season 1 was awesome throughout. I really thought that Bobby and Juice would have been switched having more of a young vs. old but I'm still happy it is what it is. I'm guessing by the end of the year we might get the complete split, which is cool and hopefully means they will add some new permanent characters.
 8 years ago '05        #88
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 1175 1175
 SlickJ101 said:
Na he's not dead.

If you watched the preview for next week, you hear Clay say "they tried to k!ll 2 of us".

Btw, why the f**k is Opie all on Clay's nuts this season? Wasn't he the opposite last season? Maybe they're settin it up for Jax to tell Opie it was Clay who got Donna k!lled and have Opie take out Clay, hope so.
Opie is on his Fukk the world shyt. Ever since his wifey got k!lled he never been the same. Did you notice the episode before last how he walked into that shootout and popped of those last shots?
 8 years ago '08        #89
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Someone on Sons of Anarchy Is Getting k!lled (Brutally)

Brace yourselves, Samcro fans, because in an upcoming episode of FX's ultragritty family drama Sons of Anarchy, someone close to the club gets dead. Majorly dead. Blood and brain matter dead. And when you learn who it is, your heart is going to break a little.

So is it Chibs (Tommy Flanagan), who just took a car bomb to the head...or could there be someone else on the chopping block? Read on for the clues we can share, plus more scoop from the cast!

The good news is the death ain't Chibs.

The bad news is that it's somebody else about whom the club cares deeply.

The terrible deed is done in episode nine, entitled "Potlatch," and it involves a character known and loved since season one. Another clue? This k!lling doesn't have a clear analogue in Shakespeare's play Hamlet, which many fans know sets up the general superstructure of the series.

Now who do you think bites the dust? Post your guesses in the comments below, and if any of you guys nail it, we'll give you the nod in Monday's spoiler chat.

Oh, and speaking of Hamlet, show runner Kurt Sutter confirms that Opie (Ryan Hurst) joins several other main characters in having Hamlet roots. Sutter says, "I tried not to identify every character in terms of Hamlet, but if we're lucky enough to continue the series, some of those characters, some of those archetypes will continue to appear. I think, if anybody, Opie would come the closest to the Horatio character...His first name is Harry. Just saying."

So what else is coming down the pike? One highlight in episode eight is a hilarious scene featuring Theo Rossi's Juice. As Rossi tells us, "Let me put it this way, if you think last season was uncomfortable, there's a couple really uncomfortable moments for everyone, including me. Very uncomfortable." The moments in question take place in San Joaquin County's correctional facility, where the majority of the Original Redwood Charter lands after making a major tactical error in their approach to Ethan Zobelle's (Adam Arkin) League of American Crazy Racist Bastards Nationalists.

As Charlie Hunnam told us earlier this year, this visit to jail raises the stakes for Jax and Clay (Ron Perlman), and they get into it. Let's just say that you know a f!ght is serious business when hitman Happy (David Labrava) calls it brutal. The f!ght even did some collateral damage to Charlie's face: "On the day we shot that, I ended up getting a tooth knocked out. Bam, slammed face-first into metal bars." Poor baby!

Last but not least, Katey Sagal continues to make her 2010 Emmy nomination all but inevitable. Gemma's pervasive melancholy remains, but she is getting her strength back in the coming episodes, as expressed by her resurgent control over the family and a little Tara (Maggie Siff) torture thrown in for good measure—only a little Tara torture, though. Gemma's tendency to torment the good doctor is balanced by a fascinating, increasingly powerful and damn entertaining alliance between the two leading ladies of Charming.

8 years ago '09        #90
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
wait......so the irish/scottish dude didnt die???

interesting

you know what, that whole scene was confusing....the scottish dude starts the car and hears a noise, realizes whats going on and runs out the car before it explodes......now he was a good 10 feet away when it explodes and he gets thrown from the excess of the explosion

but then he stars bleeding from the head and im thinking......wtf.....did he get hit by some scrapnel from the explosion???

but my guess is the old cop guys is gonna get k!lled.......i wish it was Opie though, he's basically suxking off Clay each episode and acting like Jax aint his boy.....f**king clown, then white aryan boys dont play though, gang raping hoez, sticking mop sticks in dude's eyes......having your daughter kidnap b**ches.....their ruthless.....and is it me or does the guy who owns the cigar shop look spanish.....dude dont look white to me.....especially not pure white....then again, what defines pure white....even his top soldier looks like a siberian jew on meth

1 more thing for the road.....why does jax's girlfriend seem to ask jax the same s**t in every episode, "where do i fit in your world" "whats my position in your life" man shut your a.ss up, b**ch is so anal and always over thinking s**t

good s**t
 8 years ago '09        #91
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Birdman's Back said:
f**kin nuts ending tonight. i want these f**kin skinhead f**ks dead as f**k, i hope they f**kin suffer. cant believe they k!lled off Chibs tho, maybe he aint dead.

this s**t is building and building and building and pretty quick s**t is gonna explode and i imagine its gonna explode the minute Gemma's r*pe gets exposed.

if everyone finds out Gemma got r*ped by the skin heads a few things are gonna happen

Jax and Clay will have a common reason to start working together and put all that rivalry bulls**t to the side

Jax's is gonna drop his girlfriends since she knew about it and didnt tell him which makes her a f**king hypocrite....she tells jax theres no secret between them and he has to give her the full disclosure on everything he does yet she's keeping such a big secret from Jax....hypocrite

Gemma is gonna feel emberassed and ashamed....i know she seems loose but she doesn't seem like the type of chick who likes people knowing that she's a victim of anything she is very very prideful and this can hurt her ego

SAMCRO will go all out on them skinheads......

opie will continue to be a sniveling whining b**ch who still wears overgrown skully caps....f**king clown
 8 years ago '08        #92
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Awww Man!!!!! s**t Just Hit The Fan...Next episode they in prison jack warned them, damn nazis played them an now opie and chibbs the last ones oh man
 8 years ago '04        #93
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
damn looks like Clay and Jax getting ready to throw down next episode.
 8 years ago '08        #94
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
 C.R.I.P. said:
damn looks like Clay and Jax getting ready to throw down next episode.
Hell yuh
 8 years ago '04        #95
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Hope Jax and Clay throw hands.......and I hope Clay gets rocked.
 8 years ago '04        #96
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
i cant believe the irish guys are f**kin wit the league..i was so pissed when i saw this
 8 years ago '06        #97
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
^^ yea them irish clowns some b**ches. how the f**k SAMCROW gone get outta this s**t tho. s**t just gettin crazy. Jax and Clay gonna have a straight up prison yard f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #98
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
i dont know..they gonna have get some good f**kin lawyers...for Clay acting reckless and s**t running around shooting up churches and s**t lol.

hey Jax tried to tell em.
 10-14-2009, 02:04 AM         #99
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clay has really become a f**king moron. It has almost surpassed Avon Barksdale vs. Marlo, Omar vs. Marlo, and Sweargen vs. Hearst style of recklessness and stupidity. Everything Opie said to Jax about "thinking about himself, before the club" is Clay in the nutshell, it's like he is just being stupid to spite Jax and costing the club at the end. I see why Gemma didn't tell him about the r*pe, though I feel that would have made Jax react without thinking also.

Speaking of Opie, I really felt sorry for that guy at the end of season 1 and the beginning of this season, but really I almost dislike him as much as Clay, he really is starting to annoy the s**t out of me for the way he has turned on Jax. I get why he is that way, because of Donna and all, but it still f**king irritates the s**t out of me, which is a compliment to the writing of this show.

Zoebelle is one smart f**king guy; he really has his s**t together.

Hale was great in this episode, but I feel he is too much of a good guy not to tell Jax about Gemma somewhere down the road, and he is pretty much the reason the SOA is locked up, but Clay's stubbornness is more the blame for the situation the Charter is in now.

Loved Gemma and Tara shooting up the pr0n star car, really a twisted feel good moment and I was happy to see Gemma be genuinely happy for a change and also liked seeing Tara become a little more wild.

Another awesome episode in what has been a brilliant season and next week seems to be even better. I can deal with this show being The Shield replacement, but I doubt it will be better, and that is in no way a knock against the show, Shield was about as perfect as you can get.

I never wanted to see a little kid get shot and k!lled, but that little dude tonight...Well
 8 years ago '04        #100
pfictre 
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone see in the preview Tig taking out Juice? Next week is gonna be real interesting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago