**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2009, 05:00 AM         #61
dj.ock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that somehow the skinheads will find out about Opie's wife being taken out by Clay and use that to break them up. They dont want to go to war with them, they just want them to get off their game.

Dope show tho, I saw the pilot episode and immediately downloaded all of season 1.
 8 years ago '04        #62
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
show is great

missed last nites tho, ill download it tho

Them skinheads aint playing

lol at the ending scene where jax hitting in the bathroom and that hots.lut walks in

would of told her to join in
 8 years ago '08        #63
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Birdman's Back said:
yea it seems like s**ts gonna split in to Jax's boys one one side and Clay's on one side. but soon as Gima tells em what happened to her, they'll all come together to ride on them skinhead f**gots.
i don't see which ones will go with Jax
 8 years ago '04        #64
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4279 4279
youre right idk who would really side with jax

i got jax and half sack on one side

vs

Clay, Opie, Tig

just gotta see where Juice, Chibs, Bobby lie..although i cant really see Bobby being involved with any of this.
 8 years ago '06        #65
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 KeleN_07 said:
i don't see which ones will go with Jax
well u know Opie might go to Clay's side till Jax and his pops then he'll switch sides. When Bobby and Jax was talkin at the pr0n set Bobby kinda gave him a look when they was talkin bout Clay & Jax beef, I think he'll slide with Jax.
 8 years ago '09        #66
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
dont forget, the irish dude is loyal to jax
 8 years ago '08        #67
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
it would be good to see the prospect get patched up and go with Jax. he throws it down and out is in work when they get in f!ghts and s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #68
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 KeleN_07 said:
it would be good to see the prospect get patched up and go with Jax. he throws it down and out is in work when they get in f!ghts and s**t.
so far we got

Jax, Half sack, chibs

vs
Clay, Tig, Opie

saw this from a interview

Ryan Hurst: I think in Season 2, you kind of begin to see the tears in the club. You see factions siding one way or another. Opie goes to a really dark place and really stays there. Throughout the season it comes out in violent ways.
 8 years ago '09        #69
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
honestly, f*ck clay, the real leader of the click is gemma, and since she goin' threw it this season with the whole r*pe thing, i think she been slackin' on her advice 2 clay, and he doesn't seem too smart to do it dolo. he's got the whole arthritis thing, and his desicions have been lacking lately, and every time he makes a stupid desicion, jax comes in with a better one, and everyone agrees with it. i think the majority of the group would side with jax tho, cause clay been slippin', and his illness is making him look mad weak in front of the homeys.
 8 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Akilleez said:
honestly, f*ck clay, the real leader of the click is gemma, and since she goin' threw it this season with the whole r*pe thing, i think she been slackin' on her advice 2 clay, and he doesn't seem too smart to do it dolo. he's got the whole arthritis thing, and his desicions have been lacking lately, and every time he makes a stupid desicion, jax comes in with a better one, and everyone agrees with it. i think the majority of the group would side with jax tho, cause clay been slippin', and his illness is making him look mad weak in front of the homeys.
naw, Tig would f**kin k!ll his own pops for Clay, he's loyal as f**k. the Irishman seems on the fence tho and Opie done told Clay he's down to ride for him, this season. then again, Jax and Opie's pops know what really went down with Opie's wife so its just a matter of time until they tell him.

how much of a 'G' is Clay tho, forreal? he straight up told Jax to f**kin deal with it and get over it when he asked how he was supposed to deal with Clay k!lling his pops.
 8 years ago '09        #71
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Birdman's Back said:
naw, Tig would f**kin k!ll his own pops for Clay, he's loyal as f**k. the Irishman seems on the fence tho and Opie done told Clay he's down to ride for him, this season. then again, Jax and Opie's pops know what really went down with Opie's wife so its just a matter of time until they tell him.

how much of a 'G' is Clay tho, forreal? he straight up told Jax to f**kin deal with it and get over it when he asked how he was supposed to deal with Clay k!lling his pops.
yeah, tig is kinda that wild card, cause i know he's down 4 clay 100%, and i really dnt think he f*cks wit jax nomore, so this scenario can play out 100 different ways, i just know off rip, whenever, and whoever tells opie what clay did, he str8 up gon' try and off him.

i honestly think clay is loosin' it tho, and he's trynna overcompensate for the fact that he's goin' down hill fast, so he might try 2 do some tough guy sh*t, that ends up gettin' him f*cked up.

hamlet was this deep too, but the show is kind of a loosely base of hamlet, so u can definately see the resemblance, and to macbeth a lil bit too, but i dnt think it will play out the same.....plus gemma and jax got a good relationship but its knowhere near as weird as hamlet's was with gertrude. so eventually jax is gonna take over, but im thinking its gonna be toward the end of the series.
 8 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:

he was askin him how to deal with clay k!llin donna, not his pops.

and old a.ss piney is the man too
 8 years ago '06        #73
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
he was askin him how to deal with clay k!llin donna, not his pops.

and old a.ss piney is the man too
aw god damn, i thought they was talkin bout Jax pops, s**t musta heard wrong. i know afterward he said that if Jax brought up Donna ever again that he would k!ll him straight up tho.
 8 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
aw god damn, i thought they was talkin bout Jax pops, s**t musta heard wrong. i know afterward he said that if Jax brought up Donna ever again that he would k!ll him straight up tho.
yeah, that shoulda been a sign to you that they were talkin about donna, and not jax's pops
 8 years ago '06        #75
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
yeah, that shoulda been a sign to you that they were talkin about donna, and not jax's pops
yea i thought they was talkin bout both
 8 years ago '08        #76
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Great episode tonight but...
Got damn those nazi's got chip s**ts gonna explode no pun towards the chips incident
 8 years ago '04        #77
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah..they gonna f**k with the white supremacist unless they tear each other apart first.
 8 years ago '04        #78
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
just re-watched the end again...yeah they changing vote..they're going to f**k the white supremacist up..asap
 8 years ago '06        #79
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
f**kin nuts ending tonight. i want these f**kin skinhead f**ks dead as f**k, i hope they f**kin suffer. cant believe they k!lled off Chibs tho, maybe he aint dead.

this s**t is building and building and building and pretty quick s**t is gonna explode and i imagine its gonna explode the minute Gemma's r*pe gets exposed.
 8 years ago '04        #80
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
i dont think chibs is dead...but he's damn close lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago