**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
 42
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #401
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I dont really see any of them as "bad guys".............
hey if kurt sutter says theyre 60% bad im gonna agree with him.
 8 years ago '09        #402
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
3rd season confirmed

















[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #403
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
 Jersey826 said:
Yeah but that's why they waited for all the kids to leave.

"Convince the locals to buy their snacks elsewhere"

But after reading the interview with Sutter it makes more sense. That scene proved that family is more important than everything, even revenge
.
That sounds like bulls**t when it would take all of a second to shoot Zobel and leave lol
 8 years ago '09        #404
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 SlickJ101 said:
That sounds like bulls**t when it would take all of a second to shoot Zobel and leave lol
emotions take over when you hear that they took jax's son.
 8 years ago '08        #405
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
 PabloDiablo said:
emotions take over when you hear that they took jax's son.
Ya but I don't think I'd be like "Get ya later." if it was some dude who r*ped my mom or wife in Clays case.
 8 years ago '04        #406
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,349 | Props total: 5764 5764
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya but I don't think I'd be like "Get ya later." if it was some dude who r*ped my mom or wife in Clays case.
yeah but like i said Zoebelle was already defeated...he has nothing he literally lost everything he had in charming.


the only thing left to do was vengeance.


His blood just got kid napped thats serious s**t...imagine somebody snatching a young one from your family and tell me you wouldnt have a man hunt would.
 8 years ago '08        #407
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah but like i said Zoebelle was already defeated...he has nothing he literally lost everything he had in charming.


the only thing left to do was vengeance.


His blood just got kid napped thats serious s**t...imagine somebody snatching a young one from your family and tell me you wouldnt have a man hunt would.
I would rather k!ll a guy like that if he knows your going to eventually come after him, or you could.

Zobel is fine anyways. He's still an FBI informant with a ton of connects I'm sure. They're trying to make him like a roach with all that "we adapt" line lol
 8 years ago '07        #408
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
I don't know about ya'll but the Irishman look like alittle b**ch stealing that kid.
 8 years ago '05        #409
deltat2 
space
space
space
$521 | Props total: 43 43
what makes you guys think Zoebelle isn't gonna make another run for season 3? Remember what he said before he boarded the flight--"we adjust and adapt, then move on." He'll avenge his daughter's death with some muscle somehow.....the writers are so brilliant, they'll bring him back
 8 years ago '05        #410
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
man I was on edge the whole episode....still dont get how opie can act normal knowing the dude that k!lled his wife still hangs with him?
 12-03-2009, 12:16 PM         #411
K1ng j.AK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show IS the s**t. why the f**k would dude want off the show tho lol. trippin'.
 8 years ago '08        #412
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
 deltat2 said:
what makes you guys think Zoebelle isn't gonna make another run for season 3? Remember what he said before he boarded the flight--"we adjust and adapt, then move on." He'll avenge his daughter's death with some muscle somehow.....the writers are so brilliant, they'll bring him back
Thats why I'm sayin it was f**kin stupid to let him go.

Even if he didn't know his daughter was dead, he still prob would of come back at them.
 8 years ago '04        #413
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,349 | Props total: 5764 5764
 SlickJ101 said:
Thats why I'm sayin it was f**kin stupid to let him go.

Even if he didn't know his daughter was dead, he still prob would of come back at them.
but even if he comes back he's powerless.


The LOAN found out he's a rat....so he wont be able to use them as muscle.
The Mexicans will probably find out he's a rat...and knowing Alvarez will probably try to k!ll him.


he's done as far as Power in Charming goes...he has no protection. Thats why he bailed in the 1st place..he knew it was over and he had lost. He has no more power in Charming and will have a hard time trying to align anybody against SAMCRO now that word he's a rat is public info.
 8 years ago '08        #414
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7167 7167
 C.R.I.P. said:
but even if he comes back he's powerless.


The LOAN found out he's a rat....so he wont be able to use them as muscle.
The Mexicans will probably find out he's a rat...and knowing Alvarez will probably try to k!ll him.


he's done as far as Power in Charming goes...he has no protection. Thats why he bailed in the 1st place..he knew it was over and he had lost. He has no more power in Charming and will have a hard time trying to align anybody against SAMCRO now that word he's a rat is public info.
If he comes back, he'll bring his own people so it doesn't matter.

That's what he did the first time wasn't it?

You can't tell me there aren't a ton of dudes like Weston out there.
 8 years ago '04        #415
rsanders 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
the lil irish cat punched her in the c*nt and ran that was the weakest funniest thing ive seen in a min
 12-04-2009, 06:32 AM         #416
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the season finale was f**king great, they k!lled weston in the tattoo shop, gemma k!lls zobal's daughter, and they almost had zobal in the gas station but the irishman took Jax's kid. i must say it had me on edge watching that. we'll see what happen next season
 8 years ago '08        #417
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Good epsiode kinda f**ked up tho... They made the prospect a member and he gets merked the very next week lol.

All in all I can't wait to see what they've got for season three.
 8 years ago '04        #418
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,349 | Props total: 5764 5764
 SlickJ101 said:
If he comes back, he'll bring his own people so it doesn't matter.

That's what he did the first time wasn't it?

You can't tell me there aren't a ton of dudes like Weston out there.
no those werent his people. he made those connections how and when..we dont know. Obviously Zoebelle isnt all about the white....he's all about the green.


but nobody will f**k with him now because he's a known FBI informant.
 8 years ago '09        #419
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Good epsiode kinda f**ked up tho... They made the prospect a member and he gets merked the very next week lol.

All in all I can't wait to see what they've got for season three.
they didnt make him a member
 8 years ago '06        #420
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 1266 1266
I watched the finale again tonight and noticed something weird.

During that awesome scene where they pull the truck in front of the Mayan convoy and start unloading to k!ll Zoebele, as soon as the car stops from the flat tire the dudes in the truck stop shooting at the car. Even as Zoebele is obviously getting away not one of those dudes fires a shot.

Also how does Zoebele outrun all those Harleys in a car w/ one flat? They should've been on his a.ss within minutes.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Drake- Iím Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 2
NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
132 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy