**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #381
uSuCkiRoCk 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Damn what a season!...now that its over tuesday nights just aint gonna be tha same! Season 3 need to get here quick!!
 8 years ago '06        #382
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
yea i agree with yall, that Stahl b**ch gots to go. Opie shoulda offed that b**ch when he had the chance.
 12-02-2009, 02:55 AM         #383
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP

[pic - click to view]

I cannot believe they k!lled him what f**king horse s**t :( and LOL @ the mancow cameo
 8 years ago '08        #384
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5502 5502
Idk why you guys are surprised they k!lled the prospect.

Killing the new guy is an easy route for the writers.

Gives the audience a death without losing a central character.
 12-02-2009, 03:10 AM         #385
capone17067 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wanted off the show or they wouldn't of k!lled him off
 8 years ago '06        #386
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 capone17067 said:
he wanted off the show or they wouldn't of k!lled him off
Ding Ding Ding!

Found this interview w/ Kurt Sutter about this season and Season 3. There are some spoilers so you've been warned, but they're pretty minor.

Turns out the guy who played the prospect wasn't happy on the show and wanted out. I have no idea why, but hey.
 12-02-2009, 03:21 AM         #387
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Idk why you guys are surprised they k!lled the prospect.

Killing the new guy is an easy route for the writers.

Gives the audience a death without losing a central character.
thats bulls**t i can name plenty of shows where they dont k!ll off the new guy stop talking out of your a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #388
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
thats bulls**t i can name plenty of shows where they dont k!ll off the new guy stop talking out of your a.ss
Ya cause they def didn't do that on the Shield, which was created by the same guy.
 8 years ago '04        #389
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Jersey826 said:
That's another thing I was thinkin as well. One or two dudes couldn't have stayed behind and offed Zobelle? Every single one of em had to go? That's some bulls**t. Send two dudes in there to finsih the job and they'll meet up with you.
Clay will not allow anyone else to k!ll Zorbel thus why none stayed and k!lled off Zorbel...

what a f**king way to end the season to be top 5 finale in my book...
 8 years ago '09        #390
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Gattsau said:
Ya but because hes on it I dont know if I can see it. Everytime I see him I get pissed. Shane was such a dirty charcter. What he did to Lem and even the s**t he did to the black dude in season 3 I think. Hes a charcter I will always hate. i dont know if I could separte the charcter from the actor .

Speaking of that was cool to see Lem on SOA last week.
just proves how good of an actor walter goggins is. same could be said about most people on the shield, ill forever see them as their characters, but ill give them a chance to portray someone else.

i knew something would happen with sack, my prediction was either him dying or him being someones man inside and turning on the club.
 8 years ago '09        #391
space
space
and yeah,

they better patch in halfsacks vest so hes buried a full member.
 8 years ago '09        #392
space
space
i like how they handled the weston death scene, no sugarcoating that s**t, just one bad guy k!lling another bad guy.

i like this from the interview with sutter:

I like to say that Vic Mackey was 60 (percent) good, 40 bad. The Sons are 40 good, 60 bad. I think it's important, and I was talking to my writers about this the other day: It's really important for me to never just paint people black and white.
 8 years ago '09        #393
space
space
did you read that article with sutter?

he talks about clay and tig and opie piney situation and explains it rather nicely.

the wounds are still there but they are put to the side for now, thats why they had piney try to k!ll clay, opie basically saying you give my dad a pass and i wont put a bullet in your head.
 8 years ago '09        #394
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Hmmm do u agree with that? I kind of think vic was alittle worse than these dudes....they both did it for reasons they felt were justified but I think vic did as much dirt but being that he was a cop it makes it alittle worse.
Posted via Mobile Device
id say they are about equal. remember mackey didnt want to k!ll lem and was pissed because lem was family.

opie was family but clay and tig decided to k!ll him.

but its the great thing about the writing, shawn ryan and kurt sutter on the shield and sutter on sons, they get us to root for some pretty much bad people. ryan was very proud that he got alot of america to root for and love mackey who was pretty much a bad evil person.
 8 years ago '04        #395
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
about the non k!lling of Zoebelle

people are looking at this situation of him not being dead as if its black and white....sure Clay could have left somebody behind but think about it as a human being you receive a phone call saying your grandson was taken..let that sit with you for a minute. Whats more important going to find your blood or extracting revenge of somebody who has already been destroyed, his hold on charming is no more, SAMCRO "won" the battle (but everybody this season lost the war). the More man power the more ability to search for Able or at least increase chances of recovering him. but they were just a little to late.

i have no doubt Zoebelle will make other apperances somewhere down the line...but as for now he's finished ..dude has flead the country. He's back home in Europe somewhere. yes he still has money but he has no muscle to protect him..LOAN wont f*ck with him because of his betrayal and same goes for the NORDs and Darby (if he's still alive), the Mexicans wont f*ck with him because they'll find out he's a rat...he has nobody else to turn to.

unless he taps into the Irish/Russian/Italian from other places.
 8 years ago '06        #396
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
Maybe I'm blinded by the loyatly factor but I just don't see Jax as a "bad" guy. Nor Opie, or Chibs.
 8 years ago '08        #397
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lol I'm surprised nobody mentions that when they had Zobel caught, they were around a s**tload of little kids and witnesses.

Not the ideal situation for a murder, either way.
 8 years ago '04        #398
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4838 4838
 SlickJ101 said:
lol I'm surprised nobody mentions that when they had Zobel caught, they were around a s**tload of little kids and witnesses.

exactly what i was thinkin.:applause:

i loved the finale. i cant wait til Sep! i knew this wasnt the last we'd see of Jimmy O n the IRA, now it's become a big problem with them now!
 8 years ago '05        #399
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2422 2422
damn there was so much going on in the season finale holy s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #400
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

Yeah but that's why they waited for all the kids to leave.

"Convince the locals to buy their snacks elsewhere"

But after reading the interview with Sutter it makes more sense. That scene proved that family is more important than everything, even revenge.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy