Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #361
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3422 3422
 SlickJ101 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Gemma and Wade get down to business.
Nah man she see's him like a father figure lol
 8 years ago '04        #362
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2104 2104
man this s**t pissed me off.......I thought they would wrap all that s**t up...then they piled a whole new s**t of mess on them....all they got to do is k!ll Weston,Zobelles daughter and Otto got some payback.....in return half sack got k!lled....Gemma got framed and Abel gets kidnapped??? Thats some ol' bulls**t. I know they want to leave a lil cliffhanger but they went overboard....still a good a.ss show though. Oh yeah....man they could have took like 5 mins to k!ll Zobelle in that store......or left one dude to do that,instead they just let him fly off?? Hell naw.And I thought the irish dude would have choked that b**ch to death when she called him a pus*y....instead he c*nt punchers her and makes a break for it???

Last edited by persuazion; 12-02-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #363
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
2 hours later.....STILL pissed about Half-Sack.

Not worried about Abel....that was shocking, but that'll get worked out.
 8 years ago '06        #364
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14735 14735
holy s**t what a f**kin ending. next season needs to hurry the f**k up and get here! this show is f**kin insane. cant believe they f**kin k!lled off half sack. good to see Jax k!ll off that f**k Weston and my man Otto get his revenge. next season that ATF b**ch, the Irish f**k, and Zoebell HAVE to die. looks a war with the Irish is gonna jump off. damn i love this show. its taken over The Sopranos & The Wire as my favorite show ever.
 8 years ago '04        #365
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
man i just saw the Weston k!ll.

f**kin awesome.
 8 years ago '07        #366
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Birdman's Back said:
holy s**t what a f**kin ending. next season needs to hurry the f**k up and get here! this show is f**kin insane. cant believe they f**kin k!lled off half sack. good to see Jax k!ll off that f**k Weston and my man Otto get his revenge. next season that ATF b**ch, the Irish f**k, and Zoebell HAVE to die. looks a war with the Irish is gonna jump off. damn i love this show. its taken over The Sopranos & The Wire as my favorite show ever.
I'm sure Zobelle won't be back for a while.
 8 years ago '05        #367
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1178 1178
faaaaaachk! I just finished watching it on TiVo

damn they shoulda closed out the Zobelle thing damn damn damn! or at least Jax would get his baby but they lost both arrRghh!
 8 years ago '06        #368
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
That's another thing I was thinkin as well. One or two dudes couldn't have stayed behind and offed Zobelle? Every single one of em had to go? That's some bulls**t. Send two dudes in there to finsih the job and they'll meet up with you.

And I think Hale is startin to come around on the whole SOA deal he's got. He's starting to see that they're not this Wild Wild West crazy criminal gang he thought they were. He's also seeing that they're doing the same thing he's doing: Protecting Charming. They don't deal drugs, or k!ll innocents, or go on crazy k!lling sprees. They deal guns to gangs who would get them anyway, and those gangs aren't even in Charming.
 8 years ago '04        #369
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
lol at Happy's "im so proud of you"

easily the funniest line of the show
 8 years ago '07        #370
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Jersey826 said:
That's another thing I was thinkin as well. One or two dudes couldn't have stayed behind and offed Zobelle? Every single one of em had to go? That's some bulls**t. Send two dudes in there to finsih the job and they'll meet up with you.

And I think Hale is startin to come around on the whole SOA deal he's got. He's starting to see that they're not this Wild Wild West crazy criminal gang he thought they were. He's also seeing that they're doing the same thing he's doing: Protecting Charming. They don't deal drugs, or k!ll innocents, or go on crazy k!lling sprees. They deal guns to gangs who would get them anyway, and those gangs aren't even in Charming.
Knowing Sutter though when Zobelle comes back he'll come back strong. He'll probably k!ll someone off before he gets k!lled.
 8 years ago '08        #371
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
I was hoping Weston would be the one to k!ll Zobel.
 8 years ago '04        #372
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
lol at Happy's "im so proud of you"

easily the funniest line of the show
I kind of teared up when he said that....
 8 years ago '04        #373
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
Happy needs a bigger role.
 8 years ago '04        #374
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
man i just saw the half-sack tragedy...and i knew it was going to happen but its still shocking as s**t.

this episode is the s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #375
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Happy needs a bigger role.
yes he does...dude is badass.

and somehow my fav character.

i mean if it came down to a k!lling competition it would be a close one between chris moltisanti and Happy
 8 years ago '04        #376
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
yes he does...dude is badass.

and somehow my fav character.

i mean if it came down to a k!lling competition it would be a close one between chris moltisanti and Happy
Opie is my fav character.....I mean he found out that the club k!lled his wife and he still down to ride for them.....thats loyality right there....
 8 years ago '04        #377
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
I'd say Chibs is probably my favorite besides Jax and Happy.
 8 years ago '04        #378
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
just finished watching...man that s**t at the end was heartbreaking. Imagine having your only son f**kin taken.

what we witnessed this season was Selfishness causing a War in which nobody won.

everybody lost.

Zoebelle lost as he didnt obtain the power and influence he wanted

Weston lost as his ideals and beliefs were betrayed and destroyed right in front of him by his own mentor.

Gemma lost as her selfishness was the main catalyst for the war in which by her holding back the secrets of her attack caused a riff in the club and once again in this final episode her selfishness has cost her, her family ,her freedom and her home as she is now on the lam.

Jax and Clay lost because both of their selfishness put the club in bad positions this season in which Zoebelle just played upon to his wishes. They basically set themselves up all season to be messed with and as a result Samcro as a whole lost.

except Happy....that dude just wins at life.
 8 years ago '06        #379
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
Man the whole Gemma situation made me realize just how much of a c*nt Stahl really is.

She knows what happened to Gemma. She could've just said something to the effect of she was with the irish dude, Zorbells daughter shows up, gets pissed and pulls out the gun so Stahl shoots her. Irish dude then tries to make a break for it, she shoots him not knowing if he has more guns in the other room.

Everyone wins. But no she decides to frame Gemma for the s**t she did.
 8 years ago '04        #380
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Man the whole Gemma situation made me realize just how much of a c*nt Stahl really is.

She knows what happened to Gemma. She could've just said something to the effect of she was with the irish dude, Zorbells daughter shows up, gets pissed and pulls out the gun so Stahl shoots her. Irish dude then tries to make a break for it, she shoots him not knowing if he has more guns in the other room.

Everyone wins. But no she decides to frame Gemma for the s**t she did.
stahl is truly the most evil person on this show. And I personally think its brilliant that its written this way. Here you have a person serving "American Justice" by trying to bring in the "bad guys"

but she cares nothing about the people who might get hurt while she is doing her job. This isnt the first time s**t she was responsible for backfired and ruined somebody's life (Donna) and it isnt even the 2nd time(trying to set up chibs)

She sees everything else as just another object in the way of accomplishing her goal..and she's willing to do whatever it is to get the job done...and we've seen those results.

she is the evil on this show and will continue to be until somebody lays her down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now