Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
f**king epic episode.

When Tera went Gemma on that b**ch I was dying....."No....THIS is a.ssault"

Then she pulls the heater out for extra emphasis.
 8 years ago '04        #302
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
great f**king episode, love how Tara used the advice Gemma gave her to scared off the b**ch, looks like prospect (sp?) is going to be patched by the end of this season if not then next season...
 11-25-2009, 06:38 AM         #303
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k yeah my boy lemanski was in it! dutch last season!

wonder if they will break out shane next season.. i honestly think he would of done a better job then henry

that episode was f**king epic
 11-25-2009, 06:39 AM         #304
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Yea when they squared off and the skinheads had the guns I was like damn Lem is going to die again.
hes gonna get blown up in the finale.. hes gonna be at a red light getting a sammie out a paper bag and they are gonna drop a grenade on his lap :rolll augh:

i would die if they did that
 8 years ago '07        #305
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 tokinjohn said:
i think i figured out the final episode.... i think A.J. or Zoebell get bail & try 2 k!ll Jax's chik & thats when Gemma is walkin in the house with a gun out, she gonna save Jax chik & get her revenge k!llin i wanna say A.J....i think his name is A.J. da dude Jax beat up in da battle royal with da tatt on his neck, looks like a upside down peace sign lol
You mean Weston?
 8 years ago '05        #306
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,886 | Props total: 52277 52277
 dionedre3000 said:
You mean Weston?
yea yea thats his name, good lookin out!! I don't know y i thought dude's name was AJ, i was kinda HIGH when i wrote that
 8 years ago '07        #307
dionedre3000 
space
space
 tokinjohn said:
yea yea thats his name, good lookin out!! I don't know y i thought dude's name was AJ, i was kinda HIGH when i wrote that
LOL its all good. I was looking at what you had down and was damm did I miss something.
 8 years ago '05        #308
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
that episode is str8 gangsta!!!! man leave the shield writers....best f**kin writers....how about that dude from the shield popping up?? tara getting gangsta! ahhh man the fest f!ght ahh man I cant wait until they k!ll zobell!! hope they k!ll his daughter too
 8 years ago '07        #309
dionedre3000 
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
dudes name is AJ Weston lol....................
LOL oh we both lost and right at the same time.
 8 years ago '08        #310
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5545 5545
I hope they keep Lem on the show. Looks like he and Tig know each other pretty well.

Was he just supposed to be from a different charter or something?
 8 years ago '04        #311
jspek 
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 0 0
 SlickJ101 said:
I hope they keep Lem on the show. Looks like he and Tig know each other pretty well.

Was he just supposed to be from a different charter or something?
Yeah, Clay said he was from the Tacoma chapter.
 8 years ago '05        #312
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
just got around to watching last nights episode that was some crazy s**t. i knew it was only gonna be a mater time before tera turned into gemma.
 8 years ago '09        #313
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
good episode

and i read somewhere that kurt sutter is tryin to get kenny johnson(lem from the shield) for like a 3-5 episode arc next season.
 8 years ago '08        #314
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
good episode

and i read somewhere that kurt sutter is tryin to get kenny johnson(lem from the shield) for like a 3-5 episode arc next season.
Hope they don't do him dirty like they did on the shield.
 8 years ago '06        #315
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
 Birdman's Back said:
it wouldnt make them look weak. the blacks want guns and the skinheads aint allowing that to happen by f**king over the Sons. especially with the chinese under the eye of the feds right now. now with the mexicans f**kin with the skinheads the blacks def. got a reason to get involved in this whole s**t. the blacks and sons been pretty tight the whole time in terms of business relationship so it would make sense for both parties especially since the skinheads got the guns, power, and money right now.
Yo, I think them mushrooms Tyg took really f**ked with his conscience alot. Because he seemed high off of them when he was messin with Gemma and when he accidentally let Opie know he k!lled Donna. This is the same reason why I think Jax has low key gained control over the club. Opie is now on his side, Piney, and I'm sure the rest of the club is after that whole incident. Also remember that when Piney tried to k!ll Clay, him and Opie sat down and talked but they didn't show what it was about. I think they talked about k!lling Clay and that's why Opie is onboard and reading that book. With Gemma turning more and more to God, and Tera acting more like Gemma everything is pointing to the demise of Clay.

The Zoebel situation won't be over until Hale loses the battle for mayor. I think Unser, Tyg, Clay or Weston will die in the last episode.
 8 years ago '08        #316
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
My money is on Weston dying (prob Gemma shoots him) and Zobel dies in jail.
 8 years ago '05        #317
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Janx said:
Yo, I think them mushrooms Tyg took really f**ked with his conscience alot. Because he seemed high off of them when he was messin with Gemma and when he accidentally let Opie know he k!lled Donna. This is the same reason why I think Jax has low key gained control over the club. Opie is now on his side, Piney, and I'm sure the rest of the club is after that whole incident. Also remember that when Piney tried to k!ll Clay, him and Opie sat down and talked but they didn't show what it was about. I think they talked about k!lling Clay and that's why Opie is onboard and reading that book. With Gemma turning more and more to God, and Tera acting more like Gemma everything is pointing to the demise of Clay.

The Zoebel situation won't be over until Hale loses the battle for mayor. I think Unser, Tyg, Clay or Weston will die in the last episode.
he didnt accidently let opie know that he k!lled donna. its been k!lling him inside keeping quite after he found out opie was set up by that ATF b**ch. it was only a matter of time before he let opie know that he k!ll his wife.
 8 years ago '09        #318
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
wait...did anyone see how Zobelle kissed his "daughter".......even Baby dont kiss Wayne that passionate...wtf
 8 years ago '05        #319
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
according to wiki(so take it for what its worth) they have an "incestuous" relationship.........which would kinda make sense, alot of times they act more like husband and wife rather than father and daughter
Exactly thats why he was smelling her hands/fingers and kissed her like that... Dude is grimey, he's the big bad so far... Meanwhile, with Weston and Zoebel both in jail I see the Aryans offing Zobelle in the clink...

PabloDiablo said:
good episode

Yeah.. I liked his interaction with Tyg... They had that Wolverine/Sabretooth thing going on...

Last edited by Chuck Hustle; 11-29-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #320
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 PabloDiablo said:
good episode

Good. Lem was one of my fav. characters well till ... ya know. I doubt his character on SOA will be the voice of reason like on the Shield though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy