**Sons Of Anarchy Season 2 Duscussion**

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Jersey826 said:
I was thinkin after the last episode why don't the Sons ally with the Niners against Zorbel.

That's the thing that Samcro has that Zorbel's crew doesn't: connects and a reputation in Charming.
wouldnt that make the sons look weak.....they got to run and get the blacks to help them beat zobel and his boys

and wait....they know chibs is snitching????? and opie already punched tyg........he found out he k!lled donna??? and why was gemma and tygs kissing???

i havent watched it yet
 8 years ago '05        #282
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
wouldnt that make the sons look weak.....they got to run and get the blacks to help them beat zobel and his boys

and wait....they know chibs is snitching????? and opie already punched tyg........he found out he k!lled donna??? and why was gemma and tygs kissing???

i havent watched it yet
Chibbs never signed the papers to make it an official snitch, he just gave them a lead which led to the 2 IRA guys turning so we'll see how it goes from there, the way they make it seem is that they are letting it slide cuz its hurting Jimmy O and its payback for those 2 f**gots betraying the sons anyways, I think Jimmy O is gonna get captured by ATF and the Chinese gun pipeline is gonna come through for them.....Chinese will have guns, and sons will use their gun supply to fuel their enemy (Niners) and the sons are back in business
 8 years ago '05        #283
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 1175 1175
 youngvito18 said:

i havent watched it yet
mannn u missin out!

8 years ago '05        #284
space
space
 SupaMann said:
mannn u missin out!

props mayne
 8 years ago '05        #285
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 Jersey826 said:
Oh yeah and WTF was that between Tig and Gemma?

WTF were they thinkin, almost f**kin?:wtf:
I know I thought Gemma was having a Dream or something??? f**king weird episode man
 8 years ago '08        #286
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
This episode was kind of disappointing considering the lead in the last episode gave.
 8 years ago '04        #287
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
finally got time to watch the episode and this thing between Gemma and Tig is nothing more then Gemma feeling not wanted by Clay thus why she came on to Tig...

another great episode and things are about to get heated...
 8 years ago '05        #288
space
space
lol@ Piney not being able to shoot Clay when Clay was like 5 feet away, atleast opie got his head straight now........wait till that white supremacist find out what zobelle is doing behind his back, dude is gonna flip
 8 years ago '06        #289
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
this weeks episode was one of the better they've had and thats crazy because next week looks like its gonna be f**kin insane. the scene where Opie had the gun pulled on Stahl was nuts. that "remember the Outlaw had mercy" or whatever line was gold. that b**ch was shook as hell. this show just keeps getting better. Sons >>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '06        #290
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 youngvito18 said:

i havent watched it yet
it wouldnt make them look weak. the blacks want guns and the skinheads aint allowing that to happen by f**king over the Sons. especially with the chinese under the eye of the feds right now. now with the mexicans f**kin with the skinheads the blacks def. got a reason to get involved in this whole s**t. the blacks and sons been pretty tight the whole time in terms of business relationship so it would make sense for both parties especially since the skinheads got the guns, power, and money right now.
 8 years ago '08        #291
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5514 5514
I liked how Opie ended up sittin on the roof readin the journal.
 8 years ago '08        #292
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
^yeah glad he finally got his head back on his shoulders. he was on some ol bulls**t early on this season.
 8 years ago '08        #293
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
:foodanddrink6:
 8 years ago '07        #294
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 KeleN_07 said:
^yeah glad he finally got his head back on his shoulders. he was on some ol bulls**t early on this season.
Yea I was going to mention how I hated his character after Donna died. He did a 180 and its good he's back to normal.
 8 years ago '07        #295
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
That episode was good. Tara went in on her boss.
 8 years ago '08        #296
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
The most epic episode of my viewing of the 2 seasons
~Jax's ol girl whooped on that b**ches had me an my n*gga's goin crazy b**ch got ethered and shown whats up the new gemma
~Irish boy f**ked for snitching him and his dad
~Got the asains and ma race with the sons thats whats up:agreement6:
~Neo nazi took a major L dont want give any more spoilers for anyone one that may not have seen it!
~Also that dude from the shield is apart of sons now the guy that got a grenade in his ride by his friend from the shield series s**t thats legit:wow:

Yuh i was hyped off this episode
 8 years ago '07        #297
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 606robin said:
The most epic episode of my viewing of the 2 seasons
~Jax's ol girl whooped on that b**ches had me an my n*gga's goin crazy b**ch got ethered and shown whats up the new gemma
~Irish boy f**ked for snitching him and his dad
~Got the asains and ma race with the sons thats whats up:agreement6:
~Neo nazi took a major L dont want give any more spoilers for anyone one that may not have seen it!
~Also that dude from the shield is apart of sons now the guy that got a grenade in his ride by his friend from the shield series s**t thats legit:wow:

Yuh i was hyped off this episode
Yea when they squared off and the skinheads had the guns I was like damn Lem is going to die again.
 8 years ago '08        #298
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
 thehogue... said:
Yea when they squared off and the skinheads had the guns I was like damn Lem is going to die again.
foreal i was like "oh s**t looks like they gonna lose a n*gga afterall" n*ggas just be getting thrown onto the s.o.a after the shield who's next vic as the long lost head honcho skin head that will take s**t over now
 8 years ago '04        #299
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
havent seen it yet heard it was great though
 8 years ago '05        #300
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,848 | Props total: 52105 52105
i think i figured out the final episode.... i think A.J. or Zoebell get bail & try 2 k!ll Jax's chik & thats when Gemma is walkin in the house with a gun out, she gonna save Jax chik & get her revenge k!llin i wanna say A.J....i think his name is A.J. da dude Jax beat up in da battle royal with da tatt on his neck, looks like a upside down peace sign lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy