NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

hows the album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 175 43.97%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 143 35.93%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 37 9.30%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 9 2.26%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 34 8.54%
Voters: 398. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
that hyyer track is nice, solo dolo as well. two much melody/singing and not enough rap for me, but production was on point. 3/5 right now, might grow on me, dont know.
 09-09-2009, 11:14 PM         #82
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
but kanye had some GROUND BREAKING SONGS

through the wire
jesus walks
it all falls down
spaceship

BE REAL PEOPLE.. on kanye's album you can clearly remember 3-4 hot songs when its all said and done.. i gotta flip the cd around or look in my ipod to see what song is playing... these songs are not really radio friendly
its first week of release, Illmatic made its debut on the Billboard 200 albums chart at number 12, while selling 59,000 copies.[51] In spite of this, initial record sales fell below expectations.[13] The album's five radio singles failed to obtain considerable Billboard success, as each single did not gain significant charting on the Billboard Hot 100.
Doesnt need to be radio friendly to be a classic...its damn near close to a classic
 09-09-2009, 11:15 PM         #83
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
I wanna give it another listen.. I've heard it twice.. I'm on the third and it gets better each time..
Exactly its got good replay value
 09-10-2009, 11:21 AM         #84
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasnt much of a fan before...but the albums definetely dope...In my Dreams and Pursuit of Happiness are my favs
 09-11-2009, 12:08 PM         #85
rahuld  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope !!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #86
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
not a classic. sorry.

it is a good album however with some replay value.

a couple of tracks that ill be bumping for years to come, soundtrack to my life is probably one of the best songs ive heard this year if not the best.
 8 years ago '06        #87
evict 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
thanks
 8 years ago '04        #88
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
4/5 definitely, surprised me!!!

Imma buy this!
 8 years ago '04        #89
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 $tr3tch said:
soundtrack to my life is probably one of the best songs ive heard this year if not the best.
:agreement6: I agree :agreement6:
 09-12-2009, 12:47 PM         #90
rahuld  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome !!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #91
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
soundtrack 2 my life
solo dolo
heart of lion
hyyerr
up up and away
sky might fall

^all are awesome yo...CuDi delivered:greetings10:
 09-13-2009, 12:11 AM         #92
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall sleepin on pursuit of happiness, that s**t right there is the song of the year in hip hop, rock, pop etc
 09-13-2009, 07:21 PM         #93
Profane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This IS a classic and i will be buying this... without a doubt... tremendous album, holy s**t!
 8 years ago '06        #94
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i never even knew about dude 2 weeks ago...trust me when i say i OBV wasn't influenced by no hype. but damn this album could be my favourite all year. rae's was crazy dope...and probably a classic...but these beats i'm zonin out on. this s**t crazy. different and unique. lyricism ain't s**t, but it doesn't need to be...musically it's insane. genius concept. 4.5 out of 5
 09-14-2009, 04:48 PM         #95
IBFame12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great into album but it's not a classic like some of ya'll are claiming that it is...great album though definite 3.5/4.
 8 years ago '07        #96
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 875 875
Cudi zone is my s**t but I have not yet listen to this album frasssssss.
 8 years ago '04        #97
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Can't ride the bandwagon on this one.

Horrible singing, mumbled rapping, the same boring radio-friendly subject matter played 24/7 making up most of the album.

Although I did like "Hyyerr" and "Make her Say" (the beat, anyway).

Aside from those two songs (well, one song and one beat), terrible album.

1 mic.

Last edited by Screwhead; 09-14-2009 at 11:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 illmatic_kid said:
Im on 7th spin and this s**t is a classic...I can relate to this guys music in a way that I can't with alot of other artist.............
Feel you on this one. I get what he's doing on this record in a way that most artist dont move, touch or inspire me. KuDi does.
 8 years ago '04        #99
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 monyemoney said:
yo i just got done listening to kidcudis album now i was gonna just say everyone and or anyone who thinks this album is hard or sick. is on da same drugs cudi was on while making this...i will say this its definitely not a hiphop album if we are rating this as a hip hop album its pure garbage...maybe its a classic in whatever other genre u wanna throw it it..but this isnt hiphop....ill give my full review on within the next day or so peep it...cause i have alot to say about this album...def not a classic tho that an over exaggeration

if u ask me every hip hop album that has dropped recently with the exception of raekwon hasnt lived up to my expectations...fab sh@t was a.ss...jayz was trash...even the buckshot n krs one album was suspect..im about to start listening to soft rock soul and classical...beethoven bon jovi and barry white...at least with them i kno what im gettin from the gate and not buyin into an album thats gonna make my ear drums bleed...one
brah i feel u inna way but at the sametime it seems you are lookin at it from just one aspect..i dont know what type of hiphop you listen to but i definitely think this album is hiphop even though its not a street record...and its not traditional rap either however when it comes to creativity and lyrics plus overall good music i believe its still hiphop in its essence if you really think about it

the artform is evolving...dont get me wrong i love the 90s era and the early 00's era..my favorite rappers are jayz nas and outkasts i love pac and nwa biggie, big L and a whole host of others but i also love t.i. lupe fiasco rick ross 50 cent the game young jeezy j.cole Blu ..etc. im very diverse when it comes to rap music as a whole..im always checkin for new artists who are different thats what it should be about

i wish more people who are fans and followers of the culture would be more acceptive to other artists who are different and are doin their thing....

well as long as they are about their craft and really believe in their music...

but i guess to each is own..everyone is entitled to their view so i guess thats the beauty of it as well but to me....

kid cudi delivered and i think in years to come even more people will be more appreciative of this record
 8 years ago '09        #100
ajmavsfan 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
you cant call it a classic yet, but its still a 5/5, not bad at all for his first album, better than the BP3, should be album of the year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy