Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon (2009)

most viewed right now
 136
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

hows the album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 175 43.97%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 143 35.93%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 37 9.30%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 9 2.26%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 34 8.54%
Voters: 398. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,765 | Props total: 1576 1576
a perfect album imo, this album is the soundtrack to my life...
 8 years ago '04        #62
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
to u guys talking about throwing around the word classic or giving it at 5... wtf is ur guys problems do u really think people are gonna still be sittin on bx in 10 years people give their ratings about what their opinion is on the album stop taking it to heart most creative album of the year while waynes shoulda came out first cuz hell never top this kind of creativity EVER, the production gives me chills n ive listened through atleast 20 times
 8 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
but kanye had some GROUND BREAKING SONGS

through the wire
jesus walks
it all falls down
spaceship

BE REAL PEOPLE.. on kanye's album you can clearly remember 3-4 hot songs when its all said and done.. i gotta flip the cd around or look in my ipod to see what song is playing... these songs are not really radio friendly
excuse me but... imo.. soundtrack 2 my life, maker her say, day n nite, pursuit of happiness, up, up and away,sky might fall, cudi zone, all sound like singles to me and bro u just dled the cd what two days ago ofcourse ur gonna have to check what song it is
 8 years ago '04        #64
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$14,383 | Props total: 3836 3836
 finishim said:
to u guys talking about throwing around the word classic or giving it at 5... wtf is ur guys problems do u really think people are gonna still be sittin on bx in 10 years people give their ratings about what their opinion is on the album stop taking it to heart most creative album of the year while waynes shoulda came out first cuz hell never top this kind of creativity EVER, the production gives me chills n ive listened through atleast 20 times
god damn i need to hear this, my computer is f**ked and i cant dl it at work i prob would get fired.

when does it drop officially?
 8 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 jumpman2304 said:
god damn i need to hear this, my computer is f**ked and i cant dl it at work i prob would get fired.

when does it drop officially?
i think the 18th but im not sure... whats wrong with ur comp man?
 8 years ago '05        #66
King rA 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
amazing sound, i cant stop listening to this cd.
 8 years ago '05        #67
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
IS this album really that good? ok ima download it now, and i swear if its whack to me im gonna give all you maf**kas hate.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
yeah thats weird that i wasnt really feelin the snippets but i guess thats why u gotta hear the album in its entirety

he shoulda probably threw SuperBoo on there too becuz that beat is crazy

all in all ive spun it 2wice and i give it a 4/5 for right now

production on point, hooks on point, lyrics and concepts a little repetitive i just hope his music grows as he moves forward with his career cuz i definitely wouldnt want to hear another album from him with this subject content but for 1st album a really great strong effort...way better than my expectations

i hope people dont sleep on this one...

oh well! L.A.S.E.R.S. up next!! THAT is going to be album of the decade when it drops
 8 years ago '04        #69
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
"Hyyerr" is the s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #70
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
Eh, the album isnt the greatest but it isnt bad either, theres about 4-5 tracks that really stand out to me that i liked, the rest i wasnt feelin. its too mellow. But i understand his creativity on this project. I dunno, my opinion might change when i spark up this ak-47 blunt.
 8 years ago '06        #71
AdN 
space
avatar space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
i'm really feelin this album!!! i thought kudi was a average rapper but he made a reallee cohesive album with lots of CLASSIC tracks

soundtrack 2 my life, cudi zone, day n nite, PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS (THATS MY s**t!)
 09-09-2009, 07:46 AM         #72
cdman03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need it.
 09-09-2009, 07:47 AM         #73
cdman03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
koooo
 rahuld said:

[pic - click to view]



Act I: The End of Day
# Title Producer Length
1. "In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)" Emile 3:19
2. "Soundtrack 2 My Life" Emile 3:55
3. "Simple As..." Plain Pat 2:31
Act II: Rise of the Night Terrors
# Title Producer Length
4. "Solo Dolo (Nightmare)" Emile 4:26
5. "Heart of a Lion (Kid Cudi Theme Music)" Free School 4:21
6. "My World" (feat. Billy Cravens) Plain Pat, Jeff Bhasker 4:03
Act III: Taking a Trip
# Title Producer Length
7. "Day 'n' Nite (Nightmare)" Dot da Genius 3:41
8. "Sky Might Fall" Kanye West 3:40
9. "Enter Galactic (Love Connection Part I)" Illfonics 4:20
Act IV: Stuck
# Title Producer Length
10. "Alive (Nightmare)" (feat. Ratatat) Ratatat 4:06
11. "Cudi Zone" Emile 4:19
12. "Make Her Say" (feat. Kanye West, Common) Kanye West 3:57
13. "Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare)" (feat. MGMT, Ratatat) Ratatat 4:55
Act V: A New Beginning
# Title Producer Length
14. "Hyyerr" (feat. Chip tha Ripper) Crada 3:32
15. "Up Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)" Free School 3:47


GIVE PROPS AND REPLY
[/CENTER]
 8 years ago '04        #74
pntblank 
space
avatar space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
rarely do i give a 5 to a cd, but this one is a classic. this is one amazing cd.
 09-09-2009, 03:47 PM         #75
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THis shyt is lame and boring ,, f**k rap
 8 years ago '04        #76
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
I wanna give it another listen.. I've heard it twice.. I'm on the third and it gets better each time..
 09-09-2009, 04:40 PM         #77
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, this is the wackest piece of s**t ive ever heard in my entire life. you are a straight up homos3xual if you gave this 5 mics or even listended to the entire thing. this is homo-hop
 09-09-2009, 06:44 PM         #78
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahuld said:

[pic - click to view]



Act I: The End of Day
# Title Producer Length
1. "In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)" Emile 3:19
2. "Soundtrack 2 My Life" Emile 3:55
3. "Simple As..." Plain Pat 2:31
Act II: Rise of the Night Terrors
# Title Producer Length
4. "Solo Dolo (Nightmare)" Emile 4:26
5. "Heart of a Lion (Kid Cudi Theme Music)" Free School 4:21
6. "My World" (feat. Billy Cravens) Plain Pat, Jeff Bhasker 4:03
Act III: Taking a Trip
# Title Producer Length
7. "Day 'n' Nite (Nightmare)" Dot da Genius 3:41
8. "Sky Might Fall" Kanye West 3:40
9. "Enter Galactic (Love Connection Part I)" Illfonics 4:20
Act IV: Stuck
# Title Producer Length
10. "Alive (Nightmare)" (feat. Ratatat) Ratatat 4:06
11. "Cudi Zone" Emile 4:19
12. "Make Her Say" (feat. Kanye West, Common) Kanye West 3:57
13. "Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare)" (feat. MGMT, Ratatat) Ratatat 4:55
Act V: A New Beginning
# Title Producer Length
14. "Hyyerr" (feat. Chip tha Ripper) Crada 3:32
15. "Up Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)" Free School 3:47


GIVE PROPS AND REPLY
[/CENTER]
You Belong In The Moon For Posting This! Good Look'n
 8 years ago '05        #79
blk9ne5ve 
space
avatar space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
gonna cop the album.cudder anthem, and my world really digging those tracks right now.
 8 years ago '09        #80
Acruzer 
space
avatar space
space
$148 | Props total: 1 1
I've noticed all the "emile" produced tracks are the hottest tracks on the album
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy