"I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does" Drake

most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 122
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-05-2009, 06:12 PM         #61
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like this songggggggg....f**k i'm sopposed hate Drake
 9 years ago '04        #62
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3079 3079
Hes gonna die before Jay-Z does
Queen Laasia slapped this ish
 
 9 years ago '08        #63
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Get it Right said:
What if Jay-Z and 2pac died on the same day?



Jigga is 39 today, 2pac was only 25 and was only rapping for about 7 years and his discography > Jay-Z's s**t.


we can go song for song 2pac had more hits, now just imagine if he was Jay age and was rapping just as many years as Jay has when died.
First bar for bar its silly to even compare Pac and Jay.
Lyrically there really is no comparison.
Pac was more of a "feel" rapper, more relatable than anything.
And I don't even wanna hear that "If" bulls**t.
 9 years ago '08        #64
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
 .aviator.man. said:
I like this songggggggg....f**k i'm sopposed hate Drake
It's cool.
Means you're not a f**got.
IDK, I'm a Jay fan but i know every word to ether and i bump that s**t constant.
n*ggas can't let their dislike for a rapper blind them to a good song.
 9 years ago '04        #65
canyouremember 
space
avatar space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 rawproduct03 said:
pac my fav rapper ever and hov has had a dope career but if you cry cuz a f**kin rapper dies you hostess soft. in drakes case he never knew pac and the way he was raised (from the video's i've seen) he wasn't influenced by pac (i.e him bout to cry cuz his mom didn't buy him a sandwich) but he actually knows hov and im sure they are somewhat friends so im sure he would cry when hov bites the dust cuz he's an actual friend
Drake is 22 . . . Pac died in 1996 . . . He was 10 when Pac died. . . Most of you kids didnt understand what was going on . . . If something happens to Hov you will understand what we went through when Big and Pac died.
 09-05-2009, 08:33 PM         #66
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
PEOPLE WERE SAD WHEN PAC DIED BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY WERE RELIEVED THAT THIS WEST COAST EAST COAST BEEF WAS FINALLY GONNA DIE DOWN. PAC INSTIGATED THIS WHOLE s**t AND ADDED MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE.

[video - click to view]



B.I.G started it.
 09-05-2009, 08:46 PM         #67
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k drake

n*gga didnt cry because at the time he didnt know what hip hop was

he was listening to Hanson's ""MMM Bop" and s**t
 9 years ago '07        #68
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
Of course he didn't, that lame a.ss kid was prolly 8 yrs old when Pac died. His parents didn't allow him to listen to hip hop. He's too much of a cornball to know what real hip hop is anyway.

A useless line... from a useless "artist"... 'I didn't cry when Pac died'... who gives a f**k n*gga. Go suck off Jay.
 09-05-2009, 09:09 PM         #69
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
First bar for bar its silly to even compare Pac and Jay.
Lyrically there really is no comparison.
Pac was more of a "feel" rapper, more relatable than anything.
And I don't even wanna hear that "If" bulls**t.
i never said bar for bar, i said song for song.


Pac has more hits
 09-05-2009, 09:28 PM         #70
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is irrelevant cuz jay will never die
 09-05-2009, 09:37 PM         #71
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
Of course he didn't, that lame a.ss kid was prolly 8 yrs old when Pac died. His parents didn't allow him to listen to hip hop. He's too much of a cornball to know what real hip hop is anyway.

A useless line... from a useless "artist"... 'I didn't cry when Pac died'... who gives a f**k n*gga. Go suck off Jay.
 09-05-2009, 09:48 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
f**k drake

n*gga didnt cry because at the time he didnt know what hip hop was

he was listening to Hanson's ""MMM Bop" and s**t
hanson was the s**t
 9 years ago '05        #73
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,303 | Props total: 19389 19389
 canyouremember said:
Drake is 22 . . . Pac died in 1996 . . . He was 10 when Pac died. . . Most of you kids didnt understand what was going on . . . If something happens to Hov you will understand what we went through when Big and Pac died.
I"m 30....I was 17 when Pac died....do the math drake is 8 years younger than me. So that puts him at about 9 years old when Pac died. I can see why he didn't cry because he was at some playground playing with paper airplanes.


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-05-2009 at 09:56 PM..
 09-05-2009, 09:57 PM         #74
future23234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I"m 30....I was 16 when Pac died....do the math drake is 8 years younger than me. So that puts him at 8 years old when Pac died. I can see why he didn't cry because he was at some playground playing with paper airplanes.
u aint that smart for a 30 year old

ur 30.. pac died 13 years ago.. that's 17..

drake..born 1986.. pac died 1996.. that 10 year difference
 09-05-2009, 09:57 PM         #75
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I"m 30....I was 16 when Pac died....do the math drake is 8 years younger than me. So that puts him at 8 years old when Pac died. I can see why he didn't cry because he was at some playground playing with paper airplanes.
I was 8 when 2pac died, and I cried that day. I still remember it vividly. now that I'm older I'm not caught up or easily manipulated, I control my emotions now.
 9 years ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,303 | Props total: 19389 19389
 future said:
u aint that smart for a 30 year old

ur 30.. pac died 13 years ago.. that's 17..

drake..born 1986.. pac died 1996.. that 10 year difference
I just fixed my post...I was 17 because my birthday was in July he died in Sept. On Wikipedia, it saids drake birthday is in october, so he was still 9.

You must be a drake fan, trying to find fault in my post....because your hero was still watching sesame street when pac died f**king f*ggit.


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-05-2009 at 10:03 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #77
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
 J.R. Hyphy said:
if Pac didn't die Jay wouldn't be what he is today. Just sayin.
Exactly...
 9 years ago '07        #78
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
 J.R. Hyphy said:
if Pac didn't die Jay wouldn't be what he is today. Just sayin.
How so

Jay is nothin like Pac

EDIT: Are You Saying Pac would have Jay's Shine ?
 09-05-2009, 10:47 PM         #79
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay will never have the emotion in his tracks that Mr. shakur had...

and please dont tell me this thread went 6 f**kin pages because some s**t drake said
 09-05-2009, 10:48 PM         #80
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac is the jesus of rap
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
138 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy