Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 bizo555 said:
I noticed you put "FAMILY" the definition of FAMILY is not a fatherless one. Men tend to spend more time and build a family with the submissive women....Hence the reason for going to a more submissive race............But the ones like OPRAH dont raise ANY children.

Money, cars, clothes & the Hoes dont equal success. Dont let drake fool you!!!
Lol@assuming the men aren't around to be with more submissive woman...the problem is a lot of them end up doing bids or dead, not being a father some where else. And even if they are being a father and husband somewhere else, why neglect your children even if you don't want to be in the mothers life?
 8 years ago '04        #162
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 PrettyPrissy said:

Yvette
A.K.A "Eve"
waiting for her "Adam"
wtf lol
 09-21-2009, 07:41 PM         #163
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrettyPrissy said:
For myself, success is waking up every morning next to the man that I am spending the rest of my life with. Being able to go to the grocery store or the mall and not having to wonder if I have to limit what I can buy because my bank account balance is almost at zero. Most importantly, looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Yvette
A.K.A "Eve"
waiting for her "Adam"
ohooohooohooohooooo

lol thats not reality hun. u will be fat and u will wake up next to a man u hate and struggle to make ends meet like everybody else. how many people in this world live like that?huh huh huh. u need to wake up before reality hits. stop watching movies and s**t
 8 years ago '09        #164
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
if they lay off work for a bit take a vacation and have some fun life is short
 8 years ago '09        #165
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Like I said the black race as a whole is f**ked up.Articles like this only tear US down more. Black men will come in and bash black women. Then next week, an article of how many deadbeat,worthless black men there are will be made, then the chicks will come in and bash the dudes. I had to SMH thru all these pages,cuz your doing exactly what they want us to do. Tear each other down.

Where are the articles on all the /asian/indian etc women who never get ,married?Where's the article for all the white/asian/indian/etc locked up in jail? Why is it that these kind of topics are ONLY made about black people? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder
 8 years ago '07        #166
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 dieseltheprofit said:
This article is so misleading but the truth is sad. Often these highly educated women don't want a highly educated black man until they reach that status. The women viewed these "nerd" guys as unattractive and they almost exclusively date "hood" dudes UNTIL they get some status themselves. I guess they want the educated brothers to sit on the sidelines waiting for them, GET THE BLEEP OUTTA HERE!!
Im not just tryna pick on you, but ur comment jus had me itching to respond. :greetings10:

Not all women are this way. Im currently a Junior attending GSU with a major in Early Childhood Education and Im highly considering obtaining my Masters right after I finish wit my Bachelors.

Im but so far in my career and already see myself as successful...my thing, when it comes to dudes is, that I wont require something of you that I dont have my self. I whip my own shyt, pay my own rent, attend a 4 year school so off top I expect the same. How dare I tell a dude he need to have his shyt together and Im still workin on mine? Now if you 26 tryna get at me and you dont have a job, then Imma ask do you have a degree, basically trying to see what have you done wth you've done with your life so far.

So in general, not all chicks
A: Dislike guys who are about theyre business or think theyre nerds
B: Date hood figgas til the "nerds" get up there
C: Throw it in a guys face that they make more money than them

Im pro being successful with a dude, not without him
 8 years ago '04        #167
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Zo1987 said:
most of these posters are between the ages of 18-25, basically the age that some of these black chicks are when they start f**king up early in life by running after the wrong dudes (athletes, frat guys and thugs). I would wish most of these women who are doing these things read the responses and evaluate themselves. Its funny how no black chicks who have responded this thread have justified why alot of black chicks in college run after the athletes, frat guys and thugs but leave the hard-working, ambitious black out to dry. Yet alot of them want to bash black men here

maybe that black women who attend college are on sites where they are not called black b**ches and hos...and the black males who post here are doing a good job at making themselves look bad on here. have you stopped and read some of the mess thats being typed on here from some of them.
 8 years ago '04        #168
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
 Dee said:
props but every black man want a balanced woman

everything in the world is 50/50 and these days you have many who try to get others to take care of them and let them mooch off of them..men and women both need to have an occupation. not one work while the other sits on their a.ss and play video games all day.
 8 years ago '04        #169
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
 MissStush88 said:
Im not just tryna pick on you, but ur comment jus had me itching to respond. :greetings10:

Not all women are this way. Im currently a Junior attending GSU with a major in Early Childhood Education and Im highly considering obtaining my Masters right after I finish wit my Bachelors.

Im but so far in my career and already see myself as successful...my thing, when it comes to dudes is, that I wont require something of you that I dont have my self. I whip my own shyt, pay my own rent, attend a 4 year school so off top I expect the same. How dare I tell a dude he need to have his shyt together and Im still workin on mine? Now if you 26 tryna get at me and you dont have a job, then Imma ask do you have a degree, basically trying to see what have you done wth you've done with your life so far.

So in general, not all chicks
A: Dislike guys who are about theyre business or think theyre nerds
B: Date hood figgas til the "nerds" get up there
C: Throw it in a guys face that they make more money than them

Im pro being successful with a dude, not without him
he also need to be working on getting his s**t together. not waiting for the woman to get hers together so he can live off of her. i refuse to take care of some grown a.ss man.
 8 years ago '05        #170
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 MeziaaL said:
Lol@assuming the men aren't around to be with more submissive woman...the problem is a lot of them end up doing bids or dead, not being a father some where else. And even if they are being a father and husband somewhere else, why neglect your children even if you don't want to be in the mothers life?
I dont know why some men are that way, maybe they've been a victim of the brainwashing too...Maybe they have lost all self worth by the way the WHOLE WORLD looks at them, every since slavery, the modern black men has had the slimest chances of survival in history. The whole world (ALMOST) has turned thier back on the MAN sometime in thier lives..... but many men dont make it....... So if WE can find a way to survive and succeed then maybe more would succeed if his COUNTERPART would stay by his side no matter what......The black man has been scarred in this society remember, this is a healing process and if you are a down a.ss WOMAN you would stay down with that man and come up together......As you see if the healing process is not balanced, you will have what we have today which is an imbalance.....We have to raise together so reach back and find one worthy of your help then pull him up......You are the QUEEN on the chessboard and you can move in any direction, A king cannot win the game without the help of his QUEEN while he is wounded.
 09-21-2009, 08:59 PM         #171
SwizZ121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?

Real talk!!! that quality is definitely not attractive.
 8 years ago '05        #172
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 PrettyPrissy said:
Why are you classfying some occupations as "manly". Women can break glass ceilings in several industries if they seriously strove to and had the support behind them. Women are not tricked. They know exactly what they are getting themselves into; which is making $$$money. Many of us only have one parent households and creating a financially secure future is what we see as our contribution to "the struggle" for our families.
Just face it, some jobs are manly and if a WOMAN wants to take that position then it is entierly up to her....But 9 times out of 10 they want that position for POWER.... But to chase what is already your is where the tricking comes in....You are a QUEEN and you can create whatever reality you want WITHOUT giving away an very valuable a.ssET... Your SOUL, Your Family (BODY) and your IDENTITY(MIND).....For you to chase material wealth makes you nothing but a slave to the material word....
 PrettyPrissy said:
Yes, being pregnant is frowned upon. However that is an "American" thing (it seems). I'm sure some Caucasian families frown when that occurs "out of nowhere". Logically it's just better to wait (esp. when you're not financially able to feed, clothe, and take care of another person for 18 years!); that is, unless you plan to use government funding to help you do what you can not do yet.
The Goverment has been bankrupt since 1933 so how will they give you anything....Have you looked into the workings of goverment funding?

Wait for what, death? Ultimately you are born to bring life.....If you didnt want to bring lives into the world then you shoulve been a MAN.... Do you fill out a W-4 to work? If you do you will find that your employer is using your credit to operate day to day functions, in otherwords, everyone uses GOVERNMENT Funds if you dont use them they go to BANKS and CAR MANUFACTURES....The point is, why would you feel bad for using what the whole country uses of yours.....Dont you give up your SSN to go to school? then thier using your credit, dont you give your ssn for utilities? Then they are using your credit....They all use your credit but tell you that you cant take care of your children.......
 PrettyPrissy said:
Ladies.....
Stay in school. Get an education. Make that $$$Money. If you have the SUPPORT, make some beautiful babies along the way.
Ladies, start a business doing the things you love to do. Dont let the Money Make you....and start another buisness with a like minded black male counter part, and support your own family.......Dont work for Slavemaster, become your own EMPLOYER.

Help Empower Each other.

Last edited by bizo555; 09-21-2009 at 09:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #173
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 PrettyPrissy said:
For myself, success is waking up every morning next to the man that I am spending the rest of my life with. Being able to go to the grocery store or the mall and not having to wonder if I have to limit what I can buy because my bank account balance is almost at zero. Most importantly, looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Yvette
A.K.A "Eve"
waiting for her "Adam"
The grocery store, the mall, and the bank..Most importantly, looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Those are todays modern womens concerns? Those are some very Shallow goals if you ask me. Can you cook, What is the last book you have read, do you understand the beneficiaries of the health care reform? What is your nationality? What are your attributes and what else besides PUZZY can you bring to the table?
 8 years ago '06        #174
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
young b**ches 18-25 in general are dumb as s**t and ain't worth s**t to be extremely honest its not really a race ethnicity thing...so i just say f**k it and focus on my career and checks...

Last edited by Mintz; 09-21-2009 at 09:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #175
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
and the old ones are used up and have 3 baby daddy's and now they want a good guy to take care of their kids from the thugs they dated 18-25 yrs old
 8 years ago '04        #176
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 memyselfni said:
maybe that black women who attend college are on sites where they are not called black b**ches and hos...and the black males who post here are doing a good job at making themselves look bad on here. have you stopped and read some of the mess thats being typed on here from some of them.
are you even a black woman, lol?
 8 years ago '05        #177
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mintz said:
young b**ches 18-25 in general are dumb as s**t and ain't worth s**t to be extremely honest its not really a race ethnicity thing...so i just say f**k it and focus on my career and checks...
If they are dumb at 18-25 they are dumb at 25-90 UNLESS they start to work with the MALE COUNTERPART...........I wonder how many are gonna get chipped so that they can contiue to life a material life?

VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win
Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:21pm EDT

(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.

Shares of VeriChip were up 186 percent at $3.28 Monday late afternoon trade on Nasdaq. They had touched a year high of $3.43 earlier in the session.

(Reporting by Mansi Dutta in Bangalore; Editing by Mike Miller and Anil D'Silva)
 8 years ago '04        #178
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
this thread is only causing people to beat a dead horse. if you hate black women or vice versa just date other people and move on. its not like every black women/black man in the world knows you. so they won't be loosing anything.
 8 years ago '04        #179
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
The problem is you have people how aren't black trying to tell black what to think. Mutherf**ker you don't know about black people, lol
 8 years ago '05        #180
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 memyselfni said:
this thread is only causing people to beat a dead horse. if you hate black women or vice versa just date other people and move on. its not like every black women/black man in the world knows you. so they won't be loosing anything.
Who said anything about hate? Black women dont rally like other races and Black men would rather find a good black women but they both have to learn to accept the others faults but to agree to work on themmmmm.......

So get out preaching HATE SH!T.......I luv Black Women and No other race can compare to MY Queen's. (plural)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago