most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
these ppl and their studies crack me the hell up
 8 years ago '04        #142
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 SoSassy69 said:
Why do these articles always have to focus on black women? Other races go through this as well.Why are they so fascinated with is?

Anyway, I say b**ches should stop being so narrow minded. Ladies, its OK to date outside your race, I promise no one will think your a "****"..........
she says this while having an avatar of her d*ck sucking lips (DSLs) sucking on a p*nis lollipop

wowwwwwwwwww
 8 years ago '07        #143
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 GrownmanJ said:
Tru. Most of them back in the day chased the lame a.ss frat boys and athletes. Now that they somewhat successful, they want the men who were already on track to be successful. Nothin but upgraded bust downs with a lil money...
yeah what trips me out is that these same athlete type n*ggas who used to f**k all the dime b**ches in highschool & college, be the same n*ggas that dont even fool with these b**ches once they get successfull. either they find a rare bad black b**ch that stays 100, or they choose the ugly black broads to wife up, because while the attractive black woman be depending on their looks to get over on people, the ugly b**ches be working on other, more important characteristics (like cooking, cleaning, good attitude, negotiable, insane d*ck sucking skills) to get the man that other attractive black women fail to attain. just look how ugly ron artest's wife is. i bet that b**ch is a real genuine person though. and if the successful black man dont choose the ugly black women to wife, they just get some random s3xy white girl, who is basically a golddigger just like a black woman, only without the attitude problems.
 8 years ago '07        #144
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
1 out of every 4 black men in america is in jail

MeziaaL said:
Thank you!

And contrary to popular belief a lot of them wild n*ggas belong in there. I don't hesitate to date out of my race, love is about person not complexion. All of this generalizing and grouping we do in today society, no wonder why we are divided and can't collectively agree with s**t.
yeah and some of you black women are helping the white man out by calling the cops on us over some bulls**t. some of you b**ches actually lie to the cops and tell them we hit you when we dont. some of you black women call the cops on us and tell them we got weed on us. some of you black women calll the cops and file charges saying we dont take care of our seeds when we actually do. so obviously, black women are a small percentage of the problem when you speak of this s**t. i understand, because there are alot of us black men that aren't taking care of our business, but a couple of you black women be setting n*ggas up, and sending innocent black men to jail too, just because "your mad".

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 09-21-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #145
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 l0udm0uf said:
i hope women can see the responses to this bs thread and change their attitude.

lmao like successful women are readin the bx bugle

why would they wanna read ebonics?
 8 years ago '04        #146
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
when i read these threads i wonder the age of some of the posters here.
 09-21-2009, 04:09 PM         #147
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
when i read these threads i wonder the age of some of the posters here.
most of these posters are between the ages of 18-25, basically the age that some of these black chicks are when they start f**king up early in life by running after the wrong dudes (athletes, frat guys and thugs). I would wish most of these women who are doing these things read the responses and evaluate themselves. Its funny how no black chicks who have responded this thread have justified why alot of black chicks in college run after the athletes, frat guys and thugs but leave the hard-working, ambitious black out to dry. Yet alot of them want to bash black men here
 8 years ago '04        #148
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
lol nice
 8 years ago '05        #149
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
Well first of all it comes from women operating OUTSIDE of their role as a WOMB-MAN, the black WOMB-MEN is also a MOTHER......But tricked into putting aside her MOTHERLY QUALITIES to pursue manly occupations.....I don't care how successful they seem to be but when your out of Character, it shows. Theyve been tricked into being TOOLS for the corporate world VS. being a attribute to the BLACK FAMILY, which is the FOUNDATION purpose of MEN & WOMEN.......It is looked as being dumb if they get pregnant, not knowing that many other races wish, strive, hope to have a family, but black women have families and run from the FAMILY responsibility.

They want to b CORPORATE MEN......And they walk around with thier nose in the air because of the trash that is pumped into thier HEAD.......EVE ate the apple and she still has those gullible qualities.....The snake has tricked the BLACK EVE into MATERIAL over NATURAL/SPIRITUAL...

And the radio helps the cause....LIL BOOSIE- BAD B1TCH-she got her own car, she got her own house, pay her own bills, she a bad broad.......But she lonely as hell!!!!1

WAKE UP

Last edited by bizo555; 09-21-2009 at 04:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #150
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 bizo555 said:
well first of all it comes from women operating outside of their role as a womb-man, the black womb-men is also a mother......but tricked into putting aside her motherly qualities to pursue manly occupations.....i don't care how successful they seem to be but when your out of character, it shows. Theyve been tricked into being tools for the corporate world vs. Being a attribute to the black family, which is the foundation purpose of men & women.......it is looked as being dumb if they get pregnant, not knowing that many other races wish, strive, hope to have a family, but black women have families and run from the family responsibility.

They want to b corporate men......and they walk around with thier nose in the air because of the trash that is pumped into thier head.......eve ate the apple and she still has those gullible qualities.....the snake has tricked the black eve into material over natural/spiritual...

And the radio helps the cause....lil boosie- bad b1tch-she got her own car, she got her own house, pay her own bills, she a bad broad.......but she lonely as hell!!!!1

wake up
props props props!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #151
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
props but every black man want a balanced woman
 8 years ago '05        #152
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Bizo the only type of "family" unemployed black woman in todays society are raising are fatherless with poor education, prostitue daughters, drug dealing sons..unproductive motherf**kers in society.
 8 years ago '05        #153
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Zo1987 said:
What about the black guys were who rejected by black chicks REPEATEDLY in college because they were looked at as being lame because they werent athletes or in frats and decide to go to non-black women. Are they self-haters??
I wish I knew the answer to that, but, that doesn't only apply to black woman. Many woman of all races turn down good men for douche baggs. Mainly for status reasons and they aren't thinking. Long term.
 09-21-2009, 05:23 PM         #154
PrettyPrissy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
i hope women can see the responses to this bs thread and change their attitude.

lmao like successful women are readin the bx bugle

:greetings10:

F.Y.I

There are a few women on BX that are on their way to success. This is a very masculine site; however, the ladies can hold it down. I am 3 semesters away from my undergrad in Economics.... grad school here I come. :dancingcool:

Unfortunately, it may be at the expense of a loss in future personal relationships. It's not that easy balancing love, school, and (everything else)...and I'm afraid of pondering about the idea of a long distance relationship (if love finds me before I graduate and I end up having to move to another state for grad school or a job)....

oooooo the sacrifice

but i guess that's what life is all about. CHOICES
 8 years ago '05        #155
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 MeziaaL said:
Bizo the only type of "family" unemployed black woman in todays society are raising are fatherless with poor education, prostitue daughters, drug dealing sons..unproductive motherf**kers in society.
I noticed you put "FAMILY" the definition of FAMILY is not a fatherless one. Men tend to spend more time and build a family with the submissive women....Hence the reason for going to a more submissive race............But the ones like OPRAH dont raise ANY children.

Money, cars, clothes & the Hoes dont equal success. Dont let drake fool you!!!

Last edited by bizo555; 09-21-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #156
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
 PrettyPrissy said:
:greetings10:

F.Y.I

There are a few women on BX that are on their way to success. This is a very masculine site; however, the ladies can hold it down. I am 3 semesters away from my undergrad in Economics.... grad school here I come. :dancingcool:

Unfortunately, it may be at the expense of a loss in future personal relationships. It's not that easy balancing love, school, and (everything else)...and I'm afraid of pondering about the idea of a long distance relationship (if love finds me before I graduate and I end up having to move to another state for grad school or a job)....

oooooo the sacrifice

but i guess that's what life is all about. CHOICES
I wish you the best of luck on your journey... But please define success in your view!
 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM         #157
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
International "black b**ches" > American "black b**ches".
 09-21-2009, 06:05 PM         #158
PrettyPrissy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizo555 said:
Well first of all it comes from women operating OUTSIDE of their role as a WOMB-MAN, the black WOMB-MEN is also a MOTHER......But tricked into putting aside her MOTHERLY QUALITIES to pursue manly occupations.....I don't care how successful they seem to be but when your out of Character, it shows. Theyve been tricked into being TOOLS for the corporate world VS. being a attribute to the BLACK FAMILY, which is the FOUNDATION purpose of MEN & WOMEN.......It is looked as being dumb if they get pregnant, not knowing that many other races wish, strive, hope to have a family, but black women have families and run from the FAMILY responsibility.

They want to b CORPORATE MEN......And they walk around with thier nose in the air because of the trash that is pumped into thier HEAD.......EVE ate the apple and she still has those gullible qualities.....The snake has tricked the BLACK EVE into MATERIAL over NATURAL/SPIRITUAL...

And the radio helps the cause....LIL BOOSIE- BAD B1TCH-she got her own car, she got her own house, pay her own bills, she a bad broad.......But she lonely as hell!!!!1

WAKE UP

Why are you classfying some occupations as "manly". Women can break glass ceilings in several industries if they seriously strove to and had the support behind them. Women are not tricked. They know exactly what they are getting themselves into; which is making $$$money. Many of us only have one parent households and creating a financially secure future is what we see as our contribution to "the struggle" for our families.

Yes, being pregnant is frowned upon. However that is an "American" thing (it seems). I'm sure some Caucasian families frown when that occurs "out of nowhere". Logically it's just better to wait (esp. when you're not financially able to feed, clothe, and take care of another person for 18 years!); that is, unless you plan to use government funding to help you do what you can not do yet.

Ladies.....
Stay in school. Get an education. Make that $$$Money. If you have the SUPPORT, make some beautiful babies along the way.
 09-21-2009, 06:05 PM         #159
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
International "black women" > American "black b**ches".
*Fixed
 09-21-2009, 06:16 PM         #160
PrettyPrissy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizo555 said:
I wish you the best of luck on your journey... But please define success in your view!

For myself, success is waking up every morning next to the man that I am spending the rest of my life with. Being able to go to the grocery store or the mall and not having to wonder if I have to limit what I can buy because my bank account balance is almost at zero. Most importantly, looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

Yvette
A.K.A "Eve"
waiting for her "Adam"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy