Sep 4 - Black Women: Successful And Still Unmarried

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
well race in a way does have somthing to do with it, because certain black women who rub their great careers in black men's faces have the s**ttiest attitudes out of all races of women. so a black woman with a highly successful career with an attiude problem is just like an independent white woman with an ego problem. only 10 times worse. at least white women dont have to scream out about how white, successful, and independent they are to random people the way black women do. thats why black women stay single, because they scream how independent they are, and how they dont need a man for s**t. plenty black men are just proving alotta black women right by not talking to them at all, since they dont need us, and are soooooooooooooooooo independent. with independence comes self, with self, comes lonliness, so them mutherf**kers better lay in their independent lonley a.ss bed, and blame themselves for being ego driven with something to prove.
 8 years ago '07        #122
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
most of these broads used to just succ d*ck anyways before they became successful, and everybody knows these b**ches are some wh0ores with a degree anyway. so thats another reason why they are alone in the first place, cause nobody wants these used smart wh0ores. all that f**king book sense becomes uselesss when you all of a sudden catch herpeies due to not using common sense.
 8 years ago '05        #123
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
 kg81 said:
Ya'll need to watch that documentary "Diary of A Tired Black Man" and you will learn all you need to know about this topic.
:applause: Real Talk...all this s**t is summed up in there...some of the realest s**t spit in that documentary.

Last edited by ~~S.L.I.M.~~; 09-07-2009 at 05:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #124
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
^^^All three posts above me is real talk!
 09-07-2009, 07:54 PM         #125
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
Ya'll need to watch that documentary "Diary of A Tired Black Man" and you will learn all you need to know about this topic.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kg81 again.
 8 years ago '05        #126
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Angry_Black_757 said:
1 out of every 4 black men in america is in jail
Thank you!

And contrary to popular belief a lot of them wild n*ggas belong in there. I don't hesitate to date out of my race, love is about person not complexion. All of this generalizing and grouping we do in today society, no wonder why we are divided and can't collectively agree with s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #127
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 MiseryCityTexas said:
most of these broads used to just succ d*ck anyways before they became successful, and everybody knows these b**ches are some wh0ores with a degree anyway. so thats another reason why they are alone in the first place, cause nobody wants these used smart wh0ores. all that f**king book sense becomes uselesss when you all of a sudden catch herpeies due to not using common sense.
Tru. Most of them back in the day chased the lame a.ss frat boys and athletes. Now that they somewhat successful, they want the men who were already on track to be successful. Nothin but upgraded bust downs with a lil money...
 8 years ago '05        #128
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
So a self made success don't get their credit because they once lived in the ghetto? Well I see the most common stereotype in this b**ch, a bunch of sour haters criticizing succesful black woman. First we are hoodrats who can do nothing but sing dance do hair have babies and collect welfare, now a succesful one falls under the same scrutiny because she holds down her own? Ok well you drug dealing jail bird a.ss gang initiated sagging pants will more than likely be dead before your 25 by the hands of another black man, gotta baby mama on every corner, wannabe producer lol tryna get ya rap career off the ground a.ss least respected mah f**kas in this country....

Black people can't stick together for s**t
 09-20-2009, 11:19 PM         #129
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM         #130
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black b**ches are dumb they can be successful....but they still like f**king with bumass nikkaz

rich or poor black hoes love bum a.ss nikkaz
most of dem do

its rare you find a b**ch who like a successfull nikka
 09-21-2009, 12:08 AM         #131
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
So a self made success don't get their credit because they once lived in the ghetto? Well I see the most common stereotype in this b**ch, a bunch of sour haters criticizing succesful black woman. First we are hoodrats who can do nothing but sing dance do hair have babies and collect welfare, now a succesful one falls under the same scrutiny because she holds down her own? Ok well you drug dealing jail bird a.ss gang initiated sagging pants will more than likely be dead before your 25 by the hands of another black man, gotta baby mama on every corner, wannabe producer lol tryna get ya rap career off the ground a.ss least respected mah f**kas in this country....

Black people can't stick together for s**t
thats the problem with black women, all Im reading is a angry black chick mad about being told the truth about alot of black women in this country. The truth hurts. We have all heard about how alot of black men are bums, most of them are on the down-low, they all in the jail, baby-mama drama blah blah blah. Its time for black women to own of to their mistakes and do evaluate themselves. This thread is black women not black men. If black men were so f**ked up in ur eyes why are we having no problems getting married but black women are?? Good luck with dating outside ur race but its going to be hard. Black women already have this reputation of being overbearing and dominant so why would a white guy risk dealing with that when he can get himself a submissive asian girl to get with. Im not hear to bash black women but u bashing black men isnt going to change anything but reaffirm why black women arent getting married.
 8 years ago '05        #132
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
I'm not an ANGRY black chic, I'm insulted. I have no issues being married first off, I'm in a healthy relationship with a man who has already been talking marriage and long term. I don't have no person issues with that s**t, I'm just tired of the black woman bashing. Self hating a.ss n*ggas grouping one people together. A lot of bum a.ss dudes will have a girl that's been with them when they wernt s**t, then they get a little bit of money and they somehow become too good for black woman. The black woman gets aborted like some retarded fetus, she then gets insulted because she is no longer good enough because black men thin their status went up when they convert to a different race. So after being there for some dude when he was down out only to be rejected afterwards can create the drive in the black woman to do her thing and motivate for more, and when she accomplishes it and black men want to be interested now, in defense of her heart and probably out of bitterness she makes it a point to take care of herslf and not rely on anyone. its true that being succesful shouldn't be thrown in anyones face though, that's corny, it should just be what it is. But is a defense mechanism for a lot of woman enen if its detrimental to relationships. Marriage is over rated anyway more than half of marriages fail within 5 years of repeating vows, so honestly marriage is broken anyway, most marriages take place in divorce court.
 09-21-2009, 07:58 AM         #133
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
I'm not an ANGRY black chic, I'm insulted. I have no issues being married first off, I'm in a healthy relationship with a man who has already been talking marriage and long term. I don't have no person issues with that s**t, I'm just tired of the black woman bashing. Self hating a.ss n*ggas grouping one people together. A lot of bum a.ss dudes will have a girl that's been with them when they wernt s**t, then they get a little bit of money and they somehow become too good for black woman. The black woman gets aborted like some retarded fetus, she then gets insulted because she is no longer good enough because black men thin their status went up when they convert to a different race. So after being there for some dude when he was down out only to be rejected afterwards can create the drive in the black woman to do her thing and motivate for more, and when she accomplishes it and black men want to be interested now, in defense of her heart and probably out of bitterness she makes it a point to take care of herslf and not rely on anyone. its true that being succesful shouldn't be thrown in anyones face though, that's corny, it should just be what it is. But is a defense mechanism for a lot of woman enen if its detrimental to relationships. Marriage is over rated anyway more than half of marriages fail within 5 years of repeating vows, so honestly marriage is broken anyway, most marriages take place in divorce court.
What about the black guys were who rejected by black chicks REPEATEDLY in college because they were looked at as being lame because they werent athletes or in frats and decide to go to non-black women. Are they self-haters??
 8 years ago '05        #134
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 MiseryCityTexas said:

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #135
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
If you think about it this thread a diss to black men,because it stating how we as black men ain't s**t and leaving her women to dry. I not going to sit up here and say some black female act stuck but not all,I think as a black fella sometimes we take the ghetto big b00ty,cute face chick over a women that's doing something with her life but instead we go with project keisha,
 09-21-2009, 11:00 AM         #136
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
If you think about it this thread a diss to black men,because it stating how we as black men ain't s**t and leaving her women to dry. I not going to sit up here and say some black female act stuck but not all,I think as a black fella sometimes we take the ghetto big b00ty,cute face chick over a women that's doing something with her life but instead we go with project keisha,
speak for urself n*gga, most educated black men dont go for that maybe the thugs but not people like me. Its funny how ur sticking up for the same chicks that turn around and insult u bby saying u aint s**t because u aint an athlete, thug or frat guy. Me personally, i've had enough thats why i've moved on. If if find a black chick who is down to earth more power to u but its seems like they many of them dont get down to earth until they are in their 30's and desperate to find the type of black guy they rejected 10 years before when they are out chasing thugs, athletes and frat guys.
 8 years ago '06        #137
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Thats because the upbringing of most black women in that age bracket were taught that they couldn't marry someone who was on their way to achievement and able to co-exist with someone who is trying to get there and able to complement them. They were taught to be "independent" in a negative sense instead of helping their man GET THERE. Oh well, the world continues with or without you.
 8 years ago '09        #138
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
 Zo1987 said:
speak for urself n*gga, most educated black men dont go for that maybe the thugs but not people like me. Its funny how ur sticking up for the same chicks that turn around and insult u bby saying u aint s**t because u aint an athlete, thug or frat guy. Me personally, i've had enough thats why i've moved on. If if find a black chick who is down to earth more power to u but its seems like they many of them dont get down to earth until they are in their 30's and desperate to find the type of black guy they rejected 10 years before when they are out chasing thugs, athletes and frat guys.
Man it's some decent black females out there
 8 years ago '06        #139
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
^^^ AMEN to that one.
 09-21-2009, 01:24 PM         #140
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Man it's some decent black females out there
true but I get tired of the black male bashing. There are some black guys in this country tryin to do well for themselves but they are often overlook by the black chicks who want status too early, by dreaming for a athlete or frat guy. Chicks need to be realistic. I have a better chance as a man to get a Halle Berry in the future then most of the chicks have to get an NFL player.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago