Sep 4 - Black Women: Successful And Still Unmarried

most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
mr_underground|m 1995 heat pts1995
space
avatar space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 30089 30089
 fit2bboss said:
thats goes for other successful women in general too...its true that these women when they were young turned down potential soulmate because theyre not thuggish enough for them...but wud rather go and ride or die for a thug...and when they turn 40 they wonder why no men has ever propose to them...the truth can be soo stupid and twisted sometimes its not even funny..and the nerdy guys they rejected 20yrs ago either has a model type gf or its happily married with a wife that can cook...btw thats a plus in my book..
Bingo....that describes my reality as well. A lot of women aren't mentally and emotionally connected. They say they want a good man but when the thug n*gga comes around they fall for it every time and then spend the rest of the month crying and depressed then start the cycle again.

As for so called successful women, the big problems with them is EGO!, they think whatever they have which they consider successful gives them some kind of god like status. The ego is to strong and they place to much focus on material or pop culture things like that. That makes things unnatural.


Last edited by mr_underground; 09-06-2009 at 03:12 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #102
SoSassy69 
space
avatar space
space
$15,058 | Props total: 215 215
 tmitch19 said:
where are you from?
ny...
 9 years ago '07        #103
dr_elias 
space
avatar space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by dieseltheprofit View Post

This article is so misleading but the truth is sad. Often these highly educated women don't want a highly educated black man until they reach that status. The women viewed these "nerd" guys as unattractive and they almost exclusively date "hood" dudes UNTIL they get some status themselves. I guess they want the educated brothers to sit on the sidelines waiting for them, GET THE BLEEP OUTTA HERE!!

I concur. My response to those type of women: f**k THAT!!! I'm not waiting for you to come to the realization that you want an educated dude instead of an a**hole. Get the f**k outta here.
 9 years ago '05        #104
K.B. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,957 | Props total: 304 304
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
/thread
 9 years ago '09        #105
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$13,002 | Props total: 956 956
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
Real Talk!
 09-06-2009, 09:21 PM         #106
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread should be retired into classic status...
 9 years ago '05        #107
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 495 495
I feel all of us (I'm a black male) set too many preconditions on who we date later in life and too few on who we date when we're young. I know a black male doctor who's married to a high school teacher (they met in college both biology majors) . The problem is if the black doctor were female would she date a guy who is a middle school teacher? I doubt it. The minute you put earnings restraints on future mates you really handicap yourself unless you look like Halle Berry. I'm not saying date a bum, but I'd rather find someone with a stable job/career goal that makes me happy than be single and unhappy because the ceiling I set for dating was too hard to attain.
 9 years ago '08        #108
YOURKINGB4EVER 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$5,910 | Props total: 9866 9866
^thats what's up I feel u finacially I'm doing way better then my girl but that s**t is'nt everything to me at we're happy so I'm good
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #109
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,540 | Props total: 353 353
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
^thats what's up I feel u finacially I'm doing way better then my girl but that s**t is'nt everything to me at we're happy so I'm good
Posted via Mobile Device
Being happy is what it's all about. Everything else will fall together.
 09-07-2009, 07:33 AM         #110
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread made me lol.

So many a.ssumptions .. people are dealing with their mental biases not the reality of the world and coming to preach to BX.

FAIL
 9 years ago '06        #111
DJ Endo 
space
avatar space
space
$967 | Props total: 153 153
Black Women always b**ch and complain about not finding a "good" black man. But they can't even define what a "good" black man is themselves. When they find one that is "worthy", they fukc over him or treat him like butter 90% of the time. I don't get this about black women @ all. Just like I don't understand why most of the black women I know are having these kids by different fathers and s**t. My guess is that they keep having them until they have one by the right man that will support them. Stupid way to go about it.

Why do most black men date outside their race? I'll give you a short REAL list that most won't like :


-Most Black Women wont suck d*ck. (that s**t is fukking annoying. why am I winning and dinning your a.ss if you won't do that BASIC thing? There is a girl around the corner that will probably suck & swallow, then cook me a nice meal afterwards) And if you do get a black girl to to this, expect an attitude afterwards..

-They have this sense of entitlement. (like " you better be lucky you're with me.... " or "I don't owe you that $1000 I borrowed, I think I payed you in bed last night" ...... NEGATIVE!)

-They have bad attitudes (generally speaking).

-They don't know how to play their position. (Let a Man be f**king MAN, learn how to play the background in a relationship sometimes).

-They are always looking for a "thug n*gga" and only look for these "good black men" when they are older and have been used and abused.

-or they wait until they have so many kids that there only option is to get a good man

-They are usually full of drama.

-Etc...


Last edited by DJ Endo; 09-07-2009 at 09:27 AM..
 09-07-2009, 09:37 AM         #112
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
This thread made me lol.

So many a.ssumptions .. people are dealing with their mental biases not the reality of the world and coming to preach to BX.

FAIL
I'm sure these "assumptions" didn't come from thin air, their ideals are based on their observations, and everyone's observations might not bring back the same information so we have different answers. There is no one answer to this equation.
 09-07-2009, 09:40 AM         #113
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
Black Women always b**ch and complain about not finding a "good" black man. But they can't even define what a "good" black man is themselves. When they find one that is "worthy", they fukc over him or treat him like butter 90% of the time. I don't get this about black women @ all. Just like I don't understand why most of the black women I know are having these kids by different fathers and s**t. My guess is that they keep having them until they have one by the right man that will support them. Stupid way to go about it.

Why do most black men date outside their race? I'll give you a short REAL list that most won't like :


-Most Black Women wont suck d*ck. (that s**t is fukking annoying. why am I winning and dinning your a.ss if you won't do that BASIC thing? There is a girl around the corner that will probably suck & swallow, then cook me a nice meal afterwards) And if you do get a black girl to to this, expect an attitude afterwards..

-They have this sense of entitlement. (like " you better be lucky you're with me.... " or "I don't owe you that $1000 I borrowed, I think I payed you in bed last night" ...... NEGATIVE!)

-They have bad attitudes (generally speaking).

-They don't know how to play their position. (Let a Man be f**king MAN, learn how to play the background in a relationship sometimes).

-They are always looking for a "thug n*gga" and only look for these "good black men" when they are older and have been used and abused.

-or they wait until they have so many kids that there only option is to get a good man

-They are usually full of drama.

-Etc...



And the thing about the kids is a good point, but those are not the successful women, those are the hood rats walking around with two kids scrapped on their back, one on their shoulders, and three in the stroller, I rarely see young successful women with more than one kid.


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-07-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 09-07-2009, 12:21 PM         #114
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f@ck the black woman..... she can have the whiteman! real nikkaz aint even lookin 4 or interested in the black woman. successful or not. they act like the world owes em sumthin n we should drop down n bow b4 them n buy them everything. b!tch god made me 1st remember that. so ur supposed 2 serve us n be there 4 us! its all about those dominican, rican, brazilian etc mami's right now anyway. so the black woman can take her 20 with 3 kids, soggy body, big loud mouth sumwhere n drop dead
 9 years ago '04        #115
kg81 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,297 | Props total: 123 123
Ya'll need to watch that documentary "Diary of A Tired Black Man" and you will learn all you need to know about this topic.
 9 years ago '05        #116
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 king-2-be said:
f@ck the black woman..... she can have the whiteman! real nikkaz aint even lookin 4 or interested in the black woman. successful or not. they act like the world owes em sumthin n we should drop down n bow b4 them n buy them everything. b!tch god made me 1st remember that. so ur supposed 2 serve us n be there 4 us! its all about those dominican, rican, brazilian etc mami's right now anyway. so the black woman can take her 20 with 3 kids, soggy body, big loud mouth sumwhere n drop dead
 9 years ago '04        #117
Makaveli4Eva 
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 301 301
I don't think this article is particularly true but its close. Many black women are searching for the unattainable. They are searching for "that perfect guy" but in reality an perfect guy doesn't exist. They look over the hard working, good guys because they have "made it yet" or they haven't reach their status yet. I don't believe most black men are any less educated than black women because most of the black men I know are in school. My two best friends are in grad school and I will be in a year so black women are just impatient. Sh!t takes time to accomplish.
 09-07-2009, 02:00 PM         #118
Nickbrading 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t happens just get over it
 09-07-2009, 02:01 PM         #119
Nickbrading 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep yep yep
 09-07-2009, 02:01 PM         #120
Nickbrading 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy