Sep 4 - Black Women: Successful And Still Unmarried

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2009, 10:35 PM         #81
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
Lol this is the realest post in this whole thread.....
That only applies to women who are broke, we are talking about successful women, not hood rats.
 8 years ago '09        #82
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Get it Right said:
That only applies to women who are broke, we are talking about successful women, not hood rats.
False $ > education...black women are in education to make $ not change the world

Last edited by mtva24; 09-05-2009 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: I'm awesome
 09-05-2009, 10:43 PM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
False $ > education...black women are in education to make $ not change the world
yeah but once they get the $... are guys who smuggle cocaine interesting to them anymore?
 8 years ago '09        #84
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Get it Right said:
yeah but once they get the $... are guys who smuggle cocaine interesting to them anymore?
Lol legal $ not illegal $...but good point
 8 years ago '05        #85
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 mtva24 said:
When u say ba/md don't you mean your pre-med
Yes but different in that I'm already taking medical school classes before finsihig my undergrad degree
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #86
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I don't have s**t twisted. I just graduated from a university, I know how college works. Maybe you're talking about them crappy HBCU's but from my knowledge a lot of black athletes mess with the white sorority girls and I rarely seen black girls with black athletes. majority of the chicks I saw were with regular dudes.

you sound like someone who has that high school mentality
lol @ me going o an HBCU....I go to rutgers and have been to other large state universities....s**t I'm an athlete myself so I kno a lot pf the football players and other athletes in my shool and what ur saying isn't exactly correct....it happens but it's not as prevalent as u make it seem...atleast in schools in that are in areas with pretty dierse demographics....maybe out in places like Nebraska n s**t what ur saying may happen...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #87
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I think I'm just gonna stop right here. :lachen001:

I know majority the people on bx aren't college educated to begin with and there's maybe a good portion of you in community colleges and have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. i mean the fact that people believe that college is like high school where the jock gets the pretty girl and the smart guy gets nothing is quite laughable. so its a lost cause on my part.

That's the funny part MOST colleges are somewhat similar to highschool....the JOCKS/FRAT boys usually....usually end up win th most b**ches...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #88
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Yes but different in that I'm already taking medical school classes before finsihig my undergrad degree
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh s**t...there's no such things as prerequisites at the R....sign me up cuz I thought that undergrad was a prerequisite for grad...that's wazzup...best of luck with your program tho fam
 8 years ago '05        #89
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 mtva24 said:
Oh s**t...there's no such things as prerequisites at the R....sign me up cuz I thought that undergrad was a prerequisite for grad...that's wazzup...best of luck with your program tho fam
oh nah there...most colleges that have medical schools have BA/MD programs...u just gotta finish all ur pre-reqs by the end of sophmore year
 8 years ago '08        #90
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 mtva24 said:
Please explain what's so bs about my post...is it because my life is >yours? I know I know I look back at all that I have accomplished and I have a hard time accepting the fact that a lil brotha from Stafford VA has done aight for himself like this...but I have no need to bs u..pm me if you need life advice...
Posted via Mobile Device

naww not even bro..the BS sign is for those girls adding u on facebook cuz they want to take u baq..now thats just BS.. my bad it was a misunderstanding i shouldve added more facts to it..but good job on the career job and a great gf. i'm with u not against u..:greetings10: i to hate them females be doing that..they want to take u baq cuz u got ur shieet together i say its a bunch of BS..
 8 years ago '09        #91
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 Scola929 said:
it's not education that women seek in guys - it's $$$.

in a womans eyes... any guy w/ $$$ = successful.

high school dropout , high diploma, college degree or no college degree.

no matter how you get it. as long as your banking she don't give a f**k.

women measure a mans success by what he earns. she could careless how you got there.

as long as your there.

I Agree to some Point. i mean it Depends on the type of Female and the type of hustle you are doing to make the $$.

a Hoodrat wouldn't really give a fuk. d*ck and money is all she give damn about.

but a chick who is already established and that got all of her degrees and awards is not going to flush her life down the drain for some guy who deals drugs and whatnot. realistically, i do not see that happening.
 8 years ago '04        #92
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Ni2 said:
i think successful women want successful men and successful men want trophy wives.
I can agree with this. This is an interesting statement. I think this goes back to how the roles of women have evolved to become more independent and powerful. I always felt that this was the true reason why so many women have a hard time finding a mate these days. Every relationship needs balance, and when both the husband and wife are successful, this can hinder that balance. A real man wants to always be a man. And throw this variable into the equation of the state of the black community, you have more successful single black women.

With that said, I'm a successful black dude and I don't give a f**k whether my girl is as successful as me. She needs to have some curves, cook a meal, clean a house and suck a d*ck. A lot of successful women aren't on that so o well, I will get me a chick with a lower education or status....
 8 years ago '04        #93
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 SoSassy69 said:
Negro, please..........I know a lot of b1tches that are dumb as rocks,but stay gettin wifed cuz they have a fat a.ss. Its not a black woman problem or a black man problem. Its a black community problem, period. Both of us have some equally f**ked up ways of thinking. The blame game is so old now.............
It's called genetics and human nature. Males naturally gravitate to women that they feel they can reproduce with. It's not a "black community thing". So the girl with the fat a.ss is just more attractive. The problem with educated and successful BLACK chicks IMO is that some of them forget or are indifferent about s3x appeal. They place themselves on this high b**ch pedestal where they are the MVP without being able to drive the ball to the lane and forget about fundamentals. Some of them were also the less attractive to begin with which also played a part in them having the opportunity to achieve success.. For example, they had less distractions, less males trying to hollar at them etc... Also, a dumber chick allows a man to be a man and run the relationship. All of which is NATURAL and has been occuring for thousands of years.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 09-06-2009 at 09:34 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #94
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 fit2bboss said:
naww not even bro..the BS sign is for those girls adding u on facebook cuz they want to take u baq..now thats just BS.. my bad it was a misunderstanding i shouldve added more facts to it..but good job on the career job and a great gf. i'm with u not against u..:greetings10: i to hate them females be doing that..they want to take u baq cuz u got ur shieet together i say its a bunch of BS..
Oh ok...f**k them hoes anyways facebook or not
 8 years ago '08        #95
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't think it has anything to do with their ethnicity

alotta these business women carry attitudes that make them unattractive to men because if they make more money than you or have a higher title than you they like to rub that into their partner's face all the time. Who'd wanna deal with that s**t seriously?
Hit the nail on the head sir...

I broke up with my b**ch b4 I moved to Charlotte in Feb.

b**ch was a dime by looks...but a

Nickle - 5 pennies as far as her attitiude. She got a Master's degree in Finance, real smart chick but she used to throw that s**t up in my face all the time...I used to be like b**ch I gotta degree too not a Master's degree but I gotta F'n degree and I take care of myself and take yo a.ss to a lot of nice places and you make waaaaay more than I do so what the f**k are you always complaining about. Long story short I moved to Charlotte she moved to Houston and we aint talked since.
 09-06-2009, 10:26 AM         #96
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Wait............so young black men that are 18 and 19 arent out doing the same thing? Ya'll k!ll me with the "when they're young they dont see the light" bs. The keyword is: YOUNG. This is how all young people act. Why are black chicks they only ones that are picked on? I'm pretty sure Becky acted the same way when she was 18. I'm pretty sure Becky rather turned down the nerd plenty of times,for the start football player.

No, I'm not on the defense, cuz this argument is so redundant and boring. I just hate bashing period. I dont care who its about........
Why don't you date black men..?
 8 years ago '09        #97
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 tmitch19 said:
Why don't you date black men..?
I do. I like ALL men. I dont discriminate on ethnicities.......
 8 years ago '04        #98
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
Exactly...

I've got no problem with them being successful, but in order to get ahead in the business world as a black women, they have to develop that cut throat "I don't need anyone but myself" attitude that most Black Men can't/won't put up with.
Props
 09-06-2009, 02:07 PM         #99
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
I do. I like ALL men. I dont discriminate on ethnicities.......
Where are you from?
 8 years ago '04        #100
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Black women act like b**ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy