most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2009, 09:34 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Wait............so young black men that are 18 and 19 arent out doing the same thing? Ya'll k!ll me with the "when they're young they dont see the light" bs. The keyword is: YOUNG. This is how all young people act. Why are black chicks they only ones that are picked on? I'm pretty sure Becky acted the same way when she was 18. I'm pretty sure Becky rather turned down the nerd plenty of times,for the start football player.

No, I'm not on the defense, cuz this argument is so redundant and boring. I just hate bashing period. I dont care who its about........
Black men tend to like chicks based on looks, doesn't matter if she is a nerd, doesn't matter if she's on the basketball team. Women don't really see any excite in men who do good academically, black men on the other hand are the opposite, they are proud to be dating the "smart girl." The first thing they will tell you is "yo I'm dating this smart b**ch, ect..." I don't really hear black women bragging in that kind of way.

White girls on the other tend to date guys based on where they might/want to end up after high school. They might make plans to attend the same college to continue their love affair, i don't really see that in a lot of black couples, once high school is over either the relationship is over or they have kids or both.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-05-2009 at 09:38 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Statistics show there are more advanced educated black women than they are black men. These women want black men as successful as them but thats rare because alotta brothas aren't in college and usually successful black men marry white women and a lot of races really aren't feeling black women, unfortunately.

I'm black and with a college degree and going into law school and I love black woman (caribbean specifically) and wouldn't marry one unless she has a degree and making money like I plan to make in the future.

I have a sister in med school and in her class there are only 10 black people....8 girls and 2 guys out of 250 kids.

I also have a cousin who is a doctor and 33 and is having a hard time finding a mate.
 8 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Black men tend to like chicks based on looks, doesn't matter if she is a nerd, doesn't matter if she's on the basketball team. Women don't really see any excite in men who do good academically, black men on the other hand are the opposite, they are proud to be dating the "smart girl." The first thing they will tell you is "yo I'm dating this smart b**ch, ect..." I don't really hear black women bragging in that kind of way.
this is pure bulls**t

When people are in college they are more than likely know their ideal mate will be someone who is advance in education and someone who can hold down a good paying job. majority of the black male athletes at my university were chasing after the white girls. the black girls were dating other black guys that were non-athletes.

an by college I mean university. not a bunch of dumbasses who take 7 yeart to finish up at a community college.

you folks have high school mentality
 8 years ago '09        #64
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1147 1147
 fit2bboss said:
:banghead::bsflag:
Please explain what's so bs about my post...is it because my life is >yours? I know I know I look back at all that I have accomplished and I have a hard time accepting the fact that a lil brotha from Stafford VA has done aight for himself like this...but I have no need to bs u..pm me if you need life advice...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #65
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Statistics show there are more advanced educated black women than they are black men. These women want black men as successful as them but thats rare because alotta brothas aren't in college and usually successful black men marry white women and a lot of races really aren't feeling black women, unfortunately.

I'm black and with a college degree and going into law school and I love black woman (caribbean specifically) and wouldn't marry one unless she has a degree and making money like I plan to make in the future.

I have a sister in med school and in her class there are only 10 black people....8 girls and 2 guys out of 250 kids.

I also have a cousin who is a doctor and 33 and is having a hard time finding a mate.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea I'm in medschool (BA/MD) thing but yea most of the black chicks here don't look that great....one of the few ones that look good dates an Indian dude now....apparently got tied of scrub a.ss n*ggaz....smh oh well sucks for dem I don't think I'll run into too many problems in the future as far as finding women

Last edited by Sheeed; 09-05-2009 at 09:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #66
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this is pure bulls**t

When people are in college they are more than likely know their ideal mate will be someone who is advance in education and someone who can hold down a good paying job. majority of the black male athletes at my university were chasing after the white girls. the black girls were dating other black guys that were non-athletes.

an by college I mean university. not a bunch of dumbasses who take 7 yeart to finish up at a community college.

u got I twisted bruh....a lot of these black chicks gravitate towards these frat and athlete dudes....it's all good though cuz most of these n*ggaz are dumb as rocks without pointless majors smh...so in 10 years they will be looking for those "succesful" black male dudes or whater and gonna be s**t outta like....conversely a lot of the black chicks I see around that look like they will be succesful aren't exactly pretty females n s**t...so they DEF gonna run into problems in the future smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #67
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this is pure bulls**t

You find a job yet?
 8 years ago '08        #68
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,605 | Props total: 1320 1320
 DrX said:
i still like all women. i still put black women #1 on the list tho.

hey i like any women..but what i like about black women is dammnn most of them got b00ty like in the rumpshaker type video..:celebrate3:
 8 years ago '09        #69
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea I'm in medschool (BA/MD) thing but yea most of the black chicks here don't look that great....one of the few ones that look good dates an Indian dude now....apparently got tied of scrub a.ss n*ggaz....smh oh well sucks for dem I don't think I'll run into too many problems in the future as far as finding women
When u say ba/md don't you mean your pre-med
 8 years ago '07        #70
space
space
 Sheeed said:
u got I twisted bruh....a lot of these black chicks gravitate towards these frat and athlete dudes....it's all good though cuz most of these n*ggaz are dumb as rocks without pointless majors smh...so in 10 years they will be looking for those "succesful" black male dudes or whater and gonna be s**t outta like....conversely a lot of the black chicks I see around that look like they will be succesful aren't exactly pretty females n s**t...so they DEF gonna run into problems in the future smh
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't have s**t twisted. I just graduated from a university, I know how college works. Maybe you're talking about them crappy HBCU's but from my knowledge a lot of black athletes mess with the white sorority girls and I rarely seen black girls with black athletes. majority of the chicks I saw were with regular dudes.

you sound like someone who has that high school mentality
 09-05-2009, 09:52 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

That's who I directed that post at, kids still in high school about to graduate, you don't want to be around people who are failing in college.
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
I think I'm just gonna stop right here. :lachen001:

I know majority the people on bx aren't college educated to begin with and there's maybe a good portion of you in community colleges and have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. i mean the fact that people believe that college is like high school where the jock gets the pretty girl and the smart guy gets nothing is quite laughable. so its a lost cause on my part.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-05-2009 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #73
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I don't have s**t twisted. I just graduated from a university, I know how college works. Maybe you're talking about them crappy HBCU's but from my knowledge a lot of black athletes mess with the white sorority girls and I rarely seen black girls with black athletes. majority of the chicks I saw were with regular dudes.

you sound like someone who has that high school mentality
Lol @ crappy hbcu's...I respect students who actually go to those schools to learn but that's another topic...I went to wvu and black girls were on the athletes nuts more than the regulars unless you were in a frat...
 8 years ago '09        #74
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 Get it Right said:

White girls on the other tend to date guys based on where they might/want to end up after high school. They might make plans to attend the same college to continue their love affair, i don't really see that in a lot of black couples, once high school is over either the relationship is over or they have kids or both.
Negro, please..........You know that little " Which would you rather have" Beatiful but dumb chick or a Ugly smart chick?" game people always ask? Guess what all the dudes picked? These dudes out here are just as dumb and silly as the girls they try to bash on. I know a lot of b1tches that are dumb as rocks,but stay gettin wifed cuz they have a fat a.ss. Its not a black woman problem or a black man problem. Its a black community problem, period. Both of us have some equally f**ked up ways of thinking. The blame game is so old now.............
 09-05-2009, 09:58 PM         #75
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I had a friend who was playing for FSU football team, so many girls were calling his phone trying to finally talk with him, but he couldn't make the grades and lost it all, now he's in community college with me, guess how many b**ches are calling him now? he's still going to school, why can't he get any women now?
 09-05-2009, 09:59 PM         #76
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
conversely a lot of the black chicks I see around that look like they will be succesful aren't exactly pretty females n s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah.

Also, the really good looking black females are typically the hood rat lamers, the the males may opt for an alternative.
 8 years ago '09        #77
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I think I'm just gonna stop right here. :lachen001:

I know majority the people on bx aren't college educated to begin with and there's maybe a good portion of you in community colleges and have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. i mean the fact that people believe that college is like high school where the jock gets the pretty girl and the smart guy gets nothing is quite laughable. so its a lost cause on my part.
Lol your not the only one with a bachelors...in fact the problem with this country is too many people have a bachelors...I in fact don't even acknowledge mine...I'm not comin at you or downplayin your accomplishments but homie get over it...a lot of people on this site are doing their thing if you can look past the regulars...best of luck in the future though
 09-05-2009, 10:04 PM         #78
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
College is just like high school especially the schools that are sports driven, but that's another topic as well.

What more do you need?

You take a guy and put him as the starting quarterback of a football team, he's more likely to get more women than a guy who plays pick-up football in the park and attend community college to save money.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-05-2009 at 10:06 PM..
 09-05-2009, 10:22 PM         #79
Scola929 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not education that women seek in guys - it's $$$.

in a womans eyes... any guy w/ $$$ = successful.

high school dropout , high diploma, college degree or no college degree.

no matter how you get it. as long as your banking she don't give a f**k.

women measure a mans success by what he earns. she could careless how you got there.

as long as your there.

Last edited by Scola929; 09-05-2009 at 10:24 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #80
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Scola929 said:
it's not education that women seek in guys - it's $$$.

in a womans eyes... any guy w/ $$$ = successful.

high school dropout , high diploma, college degree or no college degree.

no matter how you get it. as long as your banking she don't give a f**k.

women measure a mans success by what he earns. she could careless how you got there.

as long as your there.
Lol this is the realest post in this whole thread.....
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago