Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
To add to that though, there are reasons beyond just a black guy trying to act tough as to why so many of us are locked up. People say, don't pass the buck, but its just recognizing reality. How are we 13 percent of drug users, 13 percent of the american population, but 60 percent of the TOTAL prison population in America? There have been countless cases of corrupt police... unprovoked police shootings... etc ... mostly all of which are against us.

I could go on forever as to why things are the way they are... but don't just look at things so black & white. Look deeper.
 8 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,804 | Props total: 17189 17189
 Angry_Black_757 said:
To add to that though, there are reasons beyond just a black guy trying to act tough as to why so many of us are locked up. People say, don't pass the buck, but its just recognizing reality. How are we 13 percent of drug users, 13 percent of the american population, but 60 percent of the TOTAL prison population in America? There have been countless cases of corrupt police... unprovoked police shootings... etc ... mostly all of which are against us.

I could go on forever as to why things are the way they are... but don't just look at things so black & white. Look deeper.
But this thread isnt about that this is about the outlook on Black women definitely if your not putting this in a black and white perspective. why arent men marrying black women? Kelis most certainly doesnt help shes a prime example
 8 years ago '05        #43
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Zo1987 said:
25% does not equal most, its not even half. The main focus on this article is about black women not black men. Black men are not having a problem getting married, black women are. FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION, THE TYPE OF BLACK WOMAN THAT CANT FIND A BLACK MAN TO MARRY IS PROBABLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN THAT WHITE MEN AND OTHER NON-BLACK MEN AVOID WHEN LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. Dating outside of your race in this case is not going to help the situation unless the black woman has a higher standard for black men than she does for white men and that in itself is stupid.

Alot of black chicks as early as college reject "good" black men. Basically the guys with ambitions willing to put in the effort to get to that to get to that goal but alot of immature black chicks dont see that because they are too focused on this whole "fast life" mentality of dating a athlete or a frat guy and rejecting guys who bust their a.sses everyday to make something out of themselves. Causing the "rejected" black guys to go after white girls and other non black females who see potential in the the "rejected" black guy and before you know it they are married and 15 years later the black chicks who were after the athletes in college are still single or have 3 kids and still single. Black women need to SERIOUSLY wake up because it seems to me that they dont value intelligent men like women of other races do. The only time black women value intelligence in a black man is when they are 35 years old and desperately tryin to find one to get wifed up, which would be too late by then.
with 25% of them locked up...and another big percentage of them not doing s**t with their lives...makes for pretty slim pickings...
 09-05-2009, 07:32 PM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Why do these articles always have to focus on black women? Other races go through this as well.Why are they so fascinated with is?

Anyway, I say b**ches should stop being so narrow minded. Ladies, its OK to date outside your race, I promise no one will think your a "****"..........
they cant, nobody else got the type of swag black men got
 8 years ago '09        #45
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 DrX said:
they cant, nobody else got the type of swag black men got

My white dude got super swag
 8 years ago '09        #46
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
some black women tend to set their standards to high on what type of man they want. he always have to be mr perfect or a Clark Kent.

untill several years down the road, they end up settling down with no man and whine when they see a black with a white women.
 09-05-2009, 07:42 PM         #47
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
My white dude got super swag
whats he like? is he into hiphop or rock?

is he from the hood or the burbs?

is he kinda of a urban style type of guy or a moresuburban type of guy?
 09-05-2009, 07:52 PM         #48
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think successful women want successful men and successful men want trophy wives.
 8 years ago '09        #49
SoSassy69 
space
space
 DrX said:
whats he like? is he into hiphop or rock?

is he from the hood or the burbs?

is he kinda of a urban style type of guy or a moresuburban type of guy?
He likes all types of music(like me). We both are more of the R&B type(first white guy I met that knew who Musiq Soulchild was)

He's from the burbs, but he has a kind of urban attitude. He meshes well with my friends,never been an awkward moment between them. He can go from an art gallery to a underground hip-hop club, with no problem.He's perfect...........

Last edited by SoSassy69; 09-05-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 09-05-2009, 08:18 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
He likes all types of music(like me). We both are more of the R&B type(first white guy I met that knew who Musiq Soulchild was)

He's from the burbs, but he has a kind of urban attitude. He meshes well with my friends,never been an awkward moment between them. He can go from an a underground hip-hop club, with no problem.He's perfect...........
ok but see thats my point, even tho hes white he still got like a black urban type of swag.
 8 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
After this girl I'm currently "dating", I will never go back to black women. Too much of a f**king hassle and the attitude is ridiculous.
 8 years ago '04        #52
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 Zo1987 said:
exactly this research is bulls**t, there are just as many successful black men with masters degrees and Ph.Ds as black women. If that wasnt the case why is it that many law schools need more black women than black men in their law programs?? We all have come in contact with numerous black male doctors also. Black male engineers? Black guys with masters degrees period is common. I hate how the media acts as if 90% of black men are locked up and are uneducated, there are plenty black men in this country doing well for themselves but these women are just to DAMN picky, making them less attractive to guys of other races. They want a black guy with a very high education level (fine) but then they want him to be wealthy, tall (6'1 and taller), and look like a model in the face. Im sorry black American women have unrealistic standards and that is why they are not getting married. Im pretty sure that black women in other countries are not having this problem at all with finding black guys as a mate.
Yeah but cats who were into books and studying alot of the time are thought of as lame to most black women who wanted a thug/swag when they're younger. Them same dudes became fed up wit black women rejecting them and started dating outside their race. Then when a black women is older she want that educated good black man but by then it maybe too late.
 8 years ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,623 | Props total: 8554 8554
Sometime women with higher power expect more or something the same income from their man but the other way around it doesn't matter has nothing to do with being black
 8 years ago '09        #54
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 1137 1137
Yup and that's what k!lls the black females opportunities...when they 18 19 they still young and don't see the big picture...dumb hoes are blinded by the coonery and bafoonery and are blind to what's in front of them...I think black moms or at least oprah need to sit down and school these young sistas
 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM         #55
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I don't know about you but I know it's not hard for me or a lot of the ladies I a.ssociate with to get someone outside of the black race. It's sad because what you're saying is that black women aren't as beautiful compared to other races.. I don't think it's coonish to date outside of your race but to bring down the women in your own race is.

I think it's disgusting. Black men have their problems, like Angry BLack said, most of them are in jail. When you have a drought of decent black men because most of them are thuggin and or in jail it says a lot about the black community as a whole.

You constantly talk about the good black guy without realizing that you are not a dime a dozen but act like you are.

Anyway the women who aren't married are probably waiting for an ideal black man. You're right about that. They should explore their options because dating within your race is not an obligation. Regardless if the black man wants to say black women are ugly to other races just so we won't go off and get a white man like they do.
I'm not saying black women are not beautiful, but based on what I'm seeing, most black guys would date a white girl before dating a black girl if given the chance to choose.

Just pick the first bi-racial person that comes to your head and I bet 7/10 he or she has a white mother and a black father.

I don't think I'm a "dime a dozen," I could end up in jail tomorrow, I don't care about the color of skin, but I do care about :cash: and :smileys3x:.
 09-05-2009, 09:10 PM         #56
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kg81 said:
Yeah but cats who were into books and studying alot of the time are thought of as lame to most black women who wanted a thug/swag when they're younger. Them same dudes became fed up wit black women rejecting them and started dating outside their race. Then when a black women is older she want that educated good black man but by then it maybe too late.
:applause::applause::applause:

That thug s**t is so true, they love them some Lilweezanna type of f**gots. They go to the club and leave with a dude who ain't got nothing going for himself.

I've seen this so many times, b**ches in college f**king with high school dropouts, crazy.
 8 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,804 | Props total: 17189 17189
 ima80baby said:
After this girl I'm currently "dating", I will never go back to black women. Too much of a f**king hassle and the attitude is ridiculous.
I wont say i wont go back to dating black women i love them...but as far as hassle it is ridiculous
 8 years ago '09        #58
SoSassy69 
space
space
 mtva24 said:
Yup and that's what k!lls the black females opportunities...when they 18 19 they still young and don't see the big picture...dumb hoes are blinded by the coonery and bafoonery and are blind to what's in front of them...I think black moms or at least oprah need to sit down and school these young sistas
Wait............so young black men that are 18 and 19 arent out doing the same thing? Ya'll k!ll me with the "when they're young they dont see the light" bs. The keyword is: YOUNG. This is how all young people act. Why are black chicks they only ones that are picked on? I'm pretty sure Becky acted the same way when she was 18. I'm pretty sure Becky rather turned down the nerd plenty of times,for the start football player.

No, I'm not on the defense, cuz this argument is so redundant and boring. I just hate bashing period. I dont care who its about........
 8 years ago '04        #59
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4280 4280
 Get it Right said:
:applause::applause::applause:

That thug s**t is so true, they love them some Lilweezanna type of f**gots. They go to the club and leave with a dude who ain't got nothing going for himself.

I've seen this so many times, b**ches in college f**king with high school dropouts, crazy.
agreed man. Women eat that s**t up
 8 years ago '08        #60
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 mtva24 said:
Hell yeah I went to a predominantly white school and the small group of black girls there were not feeling a regular a.ss dude like me...they went after the dumb a.ss football n*ggaz....half them b**ches aren't doing s**t...I joined the best frat, graduated, got a nice girl (biracial), nice job, I'm in grad school....and them hoes are single after they got ran through and knocked up by football n*ggaz who never went pro...now they be all on my facebook tryin to see what's good with a brotha

:banghead::bsflag:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago